Jump to content


T-34-3 after patch + "feel good" MM for new premiums + luck


  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Etre_ #1 Posted 31 October 2017 - 11:25 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 52653 battles
  • 1,332
  • [WEBOB] WEBOB
  • Member since:
    04-21-2014
Spoiler

 

No ... the tank is still crap and that gun can miss a tank occupying half of your screen. I wonder who's idea was to make a medium brawler, with 12s reload, that can't hit anything reliable and even less pen.

 

Funny tho, that WR. I guess that  special MM for new premiums is real after all. No mater, I bet tomorrow it will be overly compensated in the opposite direction.



FluffyRedFox #2 Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:21 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 22971 battles
  • 8,394
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

Hot damn, 91% wr :teethhappy:

Played mine a lot today, isn't that pref MM great being bottom tier 5-10 every. Single. Game. Especially one of those which had a Type 4 platoon as well as a T95, that was a great game with the whole "175 pen" thing

 

 



Search_Warrant #3 Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:41 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27192 battles
  • 6,159
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View Postfishbob101, on 31 October 2017 - 11:21 PM, said:

Hot damn, 91% wr :teethhappy:

Played mine a lot today, isn't that pref MM great being bottom tier 5-10 every. Single. Game. Especially one of those which had a Type 4 platoon as well as a T95, that was a great game with the whole "175 pen" thing

 

 

 

Go flank. nub :P

Radu_Korne #4 Posted 01 November 2017 - 12:51 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28000 battles
  • 1,413
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
  • Member since:
    08-16-2013

Could have a pen increase from 175 to 200 and it would still be a crappy tank ... the meta is horrid for it. Can't find a decent thing to do with it since they removed tier 6/7s from the MM system...can't scout for assist, can't flank, can't go with heavies because pen/soft stats suck etc. I just pray for a slow-arse thin skinned vehicle....

 

Buffs made it a bit better, but it's really the best rip off in WG history, far too expensive for what you get. M4 Rev at least is cheap and you can get good profits... play it as TD, it has a rather decent gun performance now. 

 



ExclamationMark #5 Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:59 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16775 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
Tried it on a friends account... man that gun handling is freaking tragic.

dennez #6 Posted 01 November 2017 - 08:45 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 17307 battles
  • 4,755
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2013

View PostExclamationMark, on 01 November 2017 - 01:59 AM, said:

Tried it on a friends account... man that gun handling is freaking tragic.

 

Lies!

You have no friends

 



CaptKhazi #7 Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:35 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 45538 battles
  • 369
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    01-02-2013

Still do ok in the T34-3, and it's good for generating credits.... but yes, it can be a bit frustrating at times

 



dennez #8 Posted 01 November 2017 - 10:43 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 17307 battles
  • 4,755
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    02-26-2013
I alternated between Reva and the T-34-3 last time i wanted to grind credits.. Now THAT is frustrating when your shell velocity is literally twice as slow. 

ExclamationMark #9 Posted 01 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16775 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013

View Postdennez, on 01 November 2017 - 08:45 AM, said:

Lies!

You have no friends

 



Search_Warrant #10 Posted 01 November 2017 - 03:53 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27192 battles
  • 6,159
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011
The day they actually make the gun capable in its own tier vs anything with remotely any armor. the day i cry tears of joy. like wtf can this do vs a VKP? hit the lower plate with 0.46 accuracy?

FluffyRedFox #11 Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:16 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 22971 battles
  • 8,394
  • Member since:
    12-05-2012

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 01 November 2017 - 03:53 PM, said:

The day they actually make the gun capable in its own tier vs anything with remotely any armor. the day i cry tears of joy. like wtf can this do vs a VKP? hit the lower plate with 0.46 accuracy?

Load HE, make the tank fly and pen his roof 



polt3rg3ist #12 Posted 01 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 32877 battles
  • 128
  • Member since:
    04-30-2012

personally i think that WG sold us an tank with preferentially match making in the old game meta but after WG implemented new "not OP" heavys and some well armoured t8 standard heavys the tanks cant hold its own like before and sinse its WG hho changed the balance with heavys and new MM its their responsibility to compensate us buyers or boost the tanks.

About credit making t34-3 falls in my mind in to same category like my löwe -start battle DO absolutely nothing dont shoot (u save credits or use consumables ) try block  dmg and some spotting in ur home base or around it -try this and u will find it awkvard that for no jobb at all u made credits i got my löwe to get between 15-35 k creds not partisibaiting in battle at all pure BOT-

i dont recomend this sinse i know what it feels  when teammates are afk and u lost cos of that



ValkyrionX #13 Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:02 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 44832 battles
  • 1,063
  • Member since:
    02-07-2015
i think the t34 3 can be a very good tank only if you are playing with the right equipments, rammer - stab and layin drive to reduce reload time and the terrible aimtime/dispersion, yes no vents or other stuff in my opinion and you can have some fun with the pref mm

Cobra6 #14 Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:39 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,770
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Yep, when you've had a good 80% wr day you can bet your [edited]the next day the MM will try to get it down to 30% to compensate, always happens, always will happen.

You play exactly the same, do exactly the same damage yet your team melts in 2 minutes flat every time and you can't win your matches somehow. It's like magic.

 

Just something you have to work around.

 

Cobra 6


Edited by Cobra6, 03 November 2017 - 03:10 PM.


Radu_Korne #15 Posted 03 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 28000 battles
  • 1,413
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
  • Member since:
    08-16-2013

View PostValkyrionX, on 03 November 2017 - 03:02 PM, said:

i think the t34 3 can be a very good tank only if you are playing with the right equipments, rammer - stab and layin drive to reduce reload time and the terrible aimtime/dispersion, yes no vents or other stuff in my opinion and you can have some fun with the pref mm

 

GLD requires you to sit still... and you got pretty big cupolas to do that. Don't even like using vents, but they are a better option in this case. Used to play with optics, my dpg was lower but credit income and assist. dmg was higher. Might give it a go again after the buff, the gun is a bit better now.

Pansenmann #16 Posted 04 November 2017 - 11:16 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34130 battles
  • 12,637
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostRadu_Korne, on 03 November 2017 - 05:34 PM, said:

 

GLD requires you to sit still... and you got pretty big cupolas to do that. Don't even like using vents, but they are a better option in this case. Used to play with optics, my dpg was lower but credit income and assist. dmg was higher. Might give it a go again after the buff, the gun is a bit better now.

 

the turret can bounce some shells now,

but don't rely on it ;)

 

basically it's a type 59 now with more alpha and less accuracy.

camouflage is also one of it's stronger points.


Edited by Pansenmann, 04 November 2017 - 11:17 AM.


Search_Warrant #17 Posted 04 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 27192 battles
  • 6,159
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    02-08-2011

View PostRadu_Korne, on 03 November 2017 - 04:34 PM, said:

 

GLD requires you to sit still... and you got pretty big cupolas to do that.

 

Big cupolas? 112 must have mountains then coz every time someone hits my cupolas, my opics get destroyed due to a saving throw. they like mini life savers that take the hit for you so your tank doesent take damage.

Noo_Noo #18 Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:15 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 21651 battles
  • 2,048
  • Member since:
    05-05-2013

WR curves showing its pretty balanced if over performing ever so slightly

 

Just saying, I dont own one.

 



cragarion #19 Posted 04 November 2017 - 05:22 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 44074 battles
  • 2,559
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View PostEtre_, on 31 October 2017 - 11:25 PM, said:

Spoiler

 

No ... the tank is still crap and that gun can miss a tank occupying half of your screen. I wonder who's idea was to make a medium brawler, with 12s reload, that can't hit anything reliable and even less pen.

 

Funny tho, that WR. I guess that  special MM for new premiums is real after all. No mater, I bet tomorrow it will be overly compensated in the opposite direction.

 

I got it when it first came out stopped playing it almost straight away, had 0 gun depression back then, could not hit a barn door if it was locked in a barn made out of barn doors and by the time you reloaded the other tank had put 20 shells in you and killed you.

they finally upgraded it and gave it a little gun depression better load time and accuracy but it was still crap,

so they upgraded it again and its still crap,

 

mind you it can take some punishment and when you do land a shell it does nice damage.



Fewt #20 Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:02 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 5711 battles
  • 88
  • Member since:
    01-19-2013
Maybe I am a masochist but I like the T-34-3, I have a 55% winrate with 230 battles now. Really had to get used to this tank though.

Edited by Fewt, 05 November 2017 - 01:03 AM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users