Map rotation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

NizzoVicko #1 Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:17 AM

Private

• Player
  • 16431 battles
  • [-CGI-] -CGI-

I love this game and think it's great fun to play, don't get me wrong. But it just gets really old and boring to play the same 5 or 6ish maps all over again. I rarely see the maps I actually consider fun, (Windstorm, Fjords, Sand River etc..) I just keep getting maps like Paris, Pilsen, Prokhorovka/Fiery Salient, Charkov, Erlenberg and the occasional Malinovka. Gameplay get's really stale and I just don't quite find it enjoyable. Is there any info on new/old maps being brought into the game? I loved Pearl River and thought it was great fun, I know the northern spawn had OP positions on the western flank but shouldn't that be easily changed?

//Nizzo

Jigabachi #2 Posted 02 November 2017 - 10:20 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
No new maps in the next few updates, they first want to introduce the old maps in HD.
Use the search function, it's a very common topic.

Bennie182 #3 Posted 02 November 2017 - 05:28 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51633 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View PostNizzoVicko, on 02 November 2017 - 10:17 AM, said:

I love this game and think it's great fun to play, don't get me wrong. But it just gets really old and boring to play the same 5 or 6ish maps all over again. I rarely see the maps I actually consider fun, (Windstorm, Fjords, Sand River etc..) I just keep getting maps like Paris, Pilsen, Prokhorovka/Fiery Salient, Charkov, Erlenberg and the occasional Malinovka. Gameplay get's really stale and I just don't quite find it enjoyable. Is there any info on new/old maps being brought into the game? I loved Pearl River and thought it was great fun, I know the northern spawn had OP positions on the western flank but shouldn't that be easily changed?

//Nizzo

I'd rather switch with you, as I get especially Windstorm a ton of times. Malinovka doesn't come up a lot, only when I pick heavies, not when I pick a light. Doesn't seem like rotation has been fixed after all..

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users