Jump to content


The 2 key bug


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

_EXODUZ_ #1 Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:42 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34979 battles
  • 1,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

Not sure why this wasn't reported till now. Noticed it since 9.20.1. My gold spamming platoon buddies confirmed it on their end as well.

 

Basically if you press your 2 key during countdown it will show that you're loading the selected shell but when you fire - it will use your first shell.

If you press it after the countdown - works like it should.

Not a big deal, but a bug for sure. 



SuedKAT #2 Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:46 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,468
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014

Yeah it's been mentioned before:

http://forum.worldof...h-ammo-loading/

 

Annoying nonetheless, especially if you're a Dinger :(



K_A #3 Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:46 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13641 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

Step 1: Load all gold

Step 2: Switch gold ammo to slot 1

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!



_EXODUZ_ #4 Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:54 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34979 battles
  • 1,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostSuedKAT, on 03 November 2017 - 12:46 AM, said:

Yeah it's been mentioned before:

http://forum.worldof...h-ammo-loading/

 

Annoying nonetheless, especially if you're a Dinger :(

 

Oh right, couldn't find it.

Stay strong, Dingers!

 

View PostK_A, on 03 November 2017 - 12:46 AM, said:

Step 1: Load all gold

Step 2: Switch gold ammo to slot 1

Step 3: ???

Step 4: Profit!

 

That's what I did. :girl:

lmperfection #5 Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:56 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18810 battles
  • 322
  • Member since:
    09-30-2015
Brate, I just have gold on 1

ExclamationMark #6 Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:10 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16775 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
using gold in 2k17 

RamRaid90 #7 Posted 03 November 2017 - 01:14 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 21406 battles
  • 6,459
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    12-14-2014

Is this the 2 key bug?

 

 

....



_EXODUZ_ #8 Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:36 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34979 battles
  • 1,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostExclamationMark, on 03 November 2017 - 01:10 AM, said:

using gold in 2k17 

 

Pfff 

 

 



qpranger #9 Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:38 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 32397 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013
2 key is for weak players.

ExclamationMark #10 Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:39 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16775 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
most effective tonk to use geld in 

K_A #11 Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:53 AM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13641 battles
  • 4,665
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013

View Postqpranger, on 03 November 2017 - 01:38 AM, said:

2 key is for weak players.

 

That's why you switch the ammo types around ;)

250swb #12 Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:41 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22585 battles
  • 5,048
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 02 November 2017 - 11:42 PM, said:

Not sure why this wasn't reported till now. Noticed it since 9.20.1. My gold spamming platoon buddies confirmed it on their end as well.

 

Basically if you press your 2 key during countdown it will show that you're loading the selected shell but when you fire - it will use your first shell.

If you press it after the countdown - works like it should.

Not a big deal, but a bug for sure.

 

I thought it was in fixed according to yesterdays micro patch notes?

UrQuan #13 Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:47 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 19430 battles
  • 6,182
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-19-2011
Just a way to keep the Dingers in check, even WG is disgusted at the amount of gold we fire.




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users