Spirit of Halloween ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

AlexTheRieur #1 Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:21 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4788 battles

Missions for week 2: more competition more blood more selfish missions :arta:

Some players are still fighting to kill the Leviathan10 times...

Spirit of Halloween : If you did your missions before just help others and play like a teammate :sceptic:

Attached Files

• Attached File   SoH2.jpg   149.76K
  • Attached File   week2.jpg   151.46K

Edited by AlexTheRieur, 03 November 2017 - 06:35 AM.

KLguns #2 Posted 03 November 2017 - 06:56 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 45901 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Will be interesting, the only "hard" ones will be the 40 damaging hits and the killing the Levi with secondary.

ReclutaNumber1 #3 Posted 03 November 2017 - 07:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 947 battles
  • [FUFFY] FUFFY

u are completely wrong, the hardest one is another

shot_1051.jpg

would like to see how it is supposed to do such mission...

i thought, ok, u have to have full hp and do 3k to leviathan, easy... no way, u don't have to receive any damage during whole battle, and do 3k damage to leviathan... aha, so avoiding minions and leviathan damage and then do 3k to leviathan avoiding also mines... GG, completely broken?

KLguns #4 Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:14 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 45901 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostReclutaNumber1, on 03 November 2017 - 08:02 AM, said:

u are completely wrong, the hardest one is another

shot_1051.jpg

would like to see how it is supposed to do such mission...

i thought, ok, u have to have full hp and do 3k to leviathan, easy... no way, u don't have to receive any damage during whole battle, and do 3k damage to leviathan... aha, so avoiding minions and leviathan damage and then do 3k to leviathan avoiding also mines... GG, completely broken?

The description in the announcement is: "Cause 3,000 of damage to Leviathan without being damaged by it in a Leviathan's Onslaught battle (PvE)", so lets see which one is correct.

But anyway it should not be hard either way. You should have learned the routes of the minions by now, so take the long way around, stay away from the minions and then keep your distance to the Levi and 3k damage in done quite fast. Then just go and hide somewhere and let the Levi win...

Edited by KLguns, 03 November 2017 - 09:14 AM.

RockyRoller #5 Posted 03 November 2017 - 09:32 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 28273 battles
  • [NR-NS] NR-NS
far as I can tell the new missions are broken and don't give you credit as I have killed minions with secondary and have rammed in PvP. Only mission credits so far has been the commitment one but thats an old mission

AlexTheRieur #6 Posted 03 November 2017 - 12:11 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 4788 battles

View PostKLguns, on 03 November 2017 - 09:14 AM, said:

The description in the announcement is: "Cause 3,000 of damage to Leviathan without being damaged by it in a Leviathan's Onslaught battle (PvE)", so lets see which one is correct.

But anyway it should not be hard either way. You should have learned the routes of the minions by now, so take the long way around, stay away from the minions and then keep your distance to the Levi and 3k damage in done quite fast. Then just go and hide somewhere and let the Levi win...

The 3K is easy if you stay away from minions first, than at distance (+/- 400m), using concealment and binoculars. Stay away from other shooters to be safe vs mines.

Do not camp at home if you did it by moving backward :hiding:

Killing Leviathan with secondary (Onslaught of course ) : Expect just a lucky shoot while others are missing theirs... Now with the new missions I saw a lot of games with no scout at alll and even more campers: GOOD LUCK

The 7 Scattershot is easy... if your teammates are average shooters... Just hit 6 minions and run to the Leviathan next  :)

Now I feel I will struggle with the Stein.... Have a nice day !

Attached Files

• Attached File   w3.jpg   54.15K

Edited by AlexTheRieur, 03 November 2017 - 02:02 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users