Jump to content


Conqueror or S.Conqueror?

Conqueror SConqueror Super Conqueror

  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

_Faina_ #1 Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11561 battles
  • 233
  • Member since:
    12-08-2013

Hello, it's my first time in this forum.

I received S.Conqueror, but I'm thinking that, maybe, the tier IX Conqueror it's simply better for its tier...

What do you think about it?



JakeRoook #2 Posted 03 November 2017 - 10:53 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 260 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

Only Caernavon's clan icon is properly placed at center , so i choose only it and boycott those 2. And i dont think there is Joy of playing in S. Conc , yes you always in top but usually battles are tier 12 and outdonate-like. And i think it is too slow for tier 10.

Spoiler

 


Edited by JakeRoook, 03 November 2017 - 11:13 PM.


cragarion #3 Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:39 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 41791 battles
  • 2,164
  • Member since:
    07-10-2010

View Post_Faina_, on 03 November 2017 - 10:36 PM, said:

Hello, it's my first time in this forum.

I received S.Conqueror, but I'm thinking that, maybe, the tier IX Conqueror it's simply better for its tier...

What do you think about it?

 

Hmmm if it's your first time in this forum how do you have 230 posts :),

jk i know.

 

Up to you really just play whichever you are more comfortable with and enjoy the most,

personally i prefer my tier 9 tanks to my tier 10s.



xx984 #4 Posted 03 November 2017 - 11:44 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 50845 battles
  • 2,066
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

View PostJakeRoook, on 03 November 2017 - 09:53 PM, said:

Only Caernavon's clan icon is properly placed at center , so i choose only it and boycott those 2. And i dont think there is Joy of playing in S. Conc , yes you always in top but usually battles are tier 12 and outdonate-like. And i think it is too slow for tier 10.

Spoiler

 

 

I doubt he's as pathetic as you and actually cares about where a icon (bad one at that) is located on his tank. I think he would care more about how the tank actually preforms.

 

S Conq is alot better btw @OP. both a great, S Conq just seems alot more fun to play tier for tier



Derethim #5 Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:09 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16426 battles
  • 1,717
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012
The Squnk-error is better imo, just keep your LFP hidden, but you probably know that :) 

_EXODUZ_ #6 Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:24 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
Both are nice tanks, but Conq. isn't the best T9 HT. For me, T-10 is the best T9 heavy.

JakeRoook #7 Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:06 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 260 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    04-20-2013

View Postxx984, on 03 November 2017 - 10:44 PM, said:

 

I doubt he's as pathetic as you and actually cares about where a icon (bad one at that) is located on his tank. 

BitchPlease? Another blue twink butthurts...



_EXODUZ_ #8 Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:28 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostJakeRoook, on 04 November 2017 - 01:06 AM, said:

BitchPlease? Another blue twink butthurts...

 

It's twitter, not twink batya eboshit


Edited by _EXODUZ_, 04 November 2017 - 01:30 AM.


AliceUnchained #9 Posted 04 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 37820 battles
  • 8,522
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View Postcragarion, on 03 November 2017 - 11:39 PM, said:

Hmmm if it's your first time in this forum how do you have 230 posts 

 

Well Op either means first time in English section, or misspoke. As this account last posted back in May 2017 and only in Italian...

 

 

 


_Faina_ #10 Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:17 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11561 battles
  • 233
  • Member since:
    12-08-2013

View PostAliceUnchained, on 04 November 2017 - 09:26 AM, said:

 

Well Op either means first time in English section, or misspoke. As this account last posted back in May 2017 and only in Italian...

 

 

Exactly, it's my first time in English section, and I'm glad you are more active players.

Thanks for the answers, I think that I'll hold my S.Conqueror then.



ClassicFrog #11 Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:01 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 43908 battles
  • 2,981
  • Member since:
    04-05-2012
Conqueror on tier 9, compared to it's counterparts, has good gun handling and well armoured turret. Super Conqueror on tier 10, compared to it's counterparts has, again, good gun handling, well armoured turret, but on top of that also devastating DPM. So Super Conqueror retains advantages the Conqueror has and gets another one on top of that. Tier for tier Super Conqueror is stronger. Also, since Super Conqueror is tier 10 it gets to be top tier every time, has potential to earn you some bonds in tier 10 only battles, and can be used in the 30vs30 mode.

AliceUnchained #12 Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:13 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 37820 battles
  • 8,522
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011

View PostClassicFrog, on 04 November 2017 - 01:01 PM, said:

Conqueror on tier 9, compared to it's counterparts, has good gun handling and well armoured turret. Super Conqueror on tier 10, compared to it's counterparts has, again, good gun handling, well armoured turret, but on top of that also devastating DPM. So Super Conqueror retains advantages the Conqueror has and gets another one on top of that. Tier for tier Super Conqueror is stronger. Also, since Super Conqueror is tier 10 it gets to be top tier every time, has potential to earn you some bonds in tier 10 only battles, and can be used in the 30vs30 mode.

 

The difference in DPM is somewhat extreme though; ~2.215 vs ~2.877 (standard 100% crew, no equipment, etc). Obviously a Tier X should be better than the Tier IX but 30% is a lot. 

_Faina_ #13 Posted 04 November 2017 - 01:24 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 11561 battles
  • 233
  • Member since:
    12-08-2013

View PostClassicFrog, on 04 November 2017 - 12:01 PM, said:

Conqueror on tier 9, compared to it's counterparts, has good gun handling and well armoured turret. Super Conqueror on tier 10, compared to it's counterparts has, again, good gun handling, well armoured turret, but on top of that also devastating DPM. So Super Conqueror retains advantages the Conqueror has and gets another one on top of that. Tier for tier Super Conqueror is stronger. Also, since Super Conqueror is tier 10 it gets to be top tier every time, has potential to earn you some bonds in tier 10 only battles, and can be used in the 30vs30 mode.

 

Thanks for your exhaustive explanation :)

 







Also tagged with Conqueror, SConqueror, Super Conqueror

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users