Seeking for a good clan for campaign and onward!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kariverson #1 Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 37722 battles
  • [NOS] NOS

Hello.

I am looking for a good clan for the upcoming campaign since not only I really enjoy them but I've never missed one and I miss the M60 in my campaign tanks. Of course I plan on staying afterwards If I like the people, the atmosphere and the gameplay! 

I have a lot of experience in teamplay, played almost a thousand CW battles, most in very good and competitive clans and was always considered good enough for first teams (or so I thought :P). Good in all positions, (even God forsaken arty) less scouting than others though since I still miss a batchat in my tier 10 tanks. But I got shitons of others with quite decent DPGs, above what my WN8 would indicate.

I was top 10% in both Ranked battles season (for a somewhat recent achievement) but I'm a bit rusty in teamplay for sure as I haven't been in a serious clan for a while.

2244 overall wn8 and 3200something casual recent but that's not really the true picture as I'm permablue for not caring whatsoever in the first half of my battles heh.

My decent clans I usually sought them out myself and applied instead of making a post like that which I generally dislike doing but I have been out of the CW game for quite a while and clans are volatile as hell and most the ones I knew are gone or changed beyond recognition. 

Thank you for reading! 

Edited by kariverson, 04 November 2017 - 09:53 AM.

Barmingmag #2 Posted 04 November 2017 - 12:10 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 46962 battles
  • [R-U] R-U
Hi! I've sent you a PM. Cheers.

Goldun #3 Posted 04 November 2017 - 08:00 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 30860 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI
PM sent