current changes to British heavy tank´s

caernarvon

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Bertinho10 #1 Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:32 AM

Private

• Player
  • 4172 battles
i was way from the game for a while beacause i get disapointed with caernarvon perfomance.m i explain. after spending lot of hour´s gaining expirience tyo buy the heavy. i go to the battlel field and i start to realize the big problem. Good armor that´s a good thing, but where´s the damage. I think ok, maybe with the better turrent and the new gun e get there. go to the battelfied again to get that missing experience. and got there. but then came the disapointment i can´t even pierce a IS3. And i don´t even talk about tier 9 or 10 HT.  But that´s not the only problem. beacause if you can´t make good runs on the battelfield it does´t  even pay´s for the damage on it. i had to use other tank´s to win the money for all off that. And no i´m not goig for that again to try on a new country´s HT´s. So i stop play the game. After a few moth´s away i get a mail from wot that changes have been made on british tree line. Ok i come back, and then charge the battelfield to try it out. And what i get? Almost the same thing. ok i´m out again.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 05 November 2017 - 04:49 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66269 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

After the buffs, the tier 8 British HT became one of the most broken tier 8' . And if you can't even get that to work, well then bye then.

View PostBertinho10, on 05 November 2017 - 04:32 AM, said:

but where´s the damage.

The tier 8 British HT has the most damage pr min then any tier 8 HT. It's on pair with most tier 9 mediums. DPM and pen is higher then even the T-54 tier 9 medium after the recent buffs it got this patch. It's rather OP in that area atm.  So I suspect if you shot less from the hip, and actually aimed your shots on the weak aspects of a tank. You might notice how silly OP it has become. And it might be nerfed when you come back. If you can't make it work now. You never will. I've only played it 10 times so far this patch. Done more or less 2 to 3K damage each game. That was not common before... far from it. I could hardly get it to work when it arrived.

Frostilicus #3 Posted 05 November 2017 - 07:19 AM

Major

• Clan Diplomat
  • 22456 battles
  • [-ZNO-] -ZNO-

View PostBertinho10, on 05 November 2017 - 03:32 AM, said:

i was way from the game for a while beacause i get disapointed with caernarvon perfomance.m i explain. after spending lot of hour´s gaining expirience tyo buy the heavy. i go to the battlel field and i start to realize the big problem. Good armor that´s a good thing, but where´s the damage. I think ok, maybe with the better turrent and the new gun e get there. go to the battelfied again to get that missing experience. and got there. but then came the disapointment i can´t even pierce a IS3. And i don´t even talk about tier 9 or 10 HT.  But that´s not the only problem. beacause if you can´t make good runs on the battelfield it does´t  even pay´s for the damage on it. i had to use other tank´s to win the money for all off that. And no i´m not goig for that again to try on a new country´s HT´s. So i stop play the game. After a few moth´s away i get a mail from wot that changes have been made on british tree line. Ok i come back, and then charge the battelfield to try it out. And what i get? Almost the same thing. ok i´m out again.

Terrible punctuation, terrible player, don't come back :)

_Bundesheer_ #4 Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:21 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 29583 battles
Tank's?

I am not reading that ugly wall of text.

shane73tank #5 Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:23 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 28146 battles
  • [USAGI] USAGI

You cannot pen an is3 ? My God man you are doing something wrong this thing fears no armour and if you load some gold that covers t10 heavies too

all that is left to say is goodbye

RamRaid90 #6 Posted 05 November 2017 - 09:34 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 21412 battles
  • [D0NG] D0NG

Terrible player...check.

Whine about it being the tanks fault....check.

Absolutely no understand of the game....check.

Please stay away from WoT, you are gimping every team you're in.

roachex #7 Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:07 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 20261 battles
  • [RIGA] RIGA
Caernarvon has the best HT tier8 gun. Alpha buff is noticable greatly, reload is at perma-track range and coupled with module dmg increase - it can actually track any tank with one shot.

I thought than GH similar to Barrel A would ruin the tank (because Barrel B is way much better). By performance it does not seems like it is a problem.

There are 2 tier 8 tanks which may be a headache - defender and vk 100. For Tier 9 Mauschen, ST-I, T95. For tier X Maus. All other tanks imo are easily perma-trackable while doing dmg.

The tank is in its highest peak, and the problem most likely is in the gasket between the chair and keyboard. Faulty one, should be a higher quality one.

FluffyRedFox #8 Posted 05 November 2017 - 12:12 PM

General

• Player
  • 22967 battles

After the changes the Caernarvon is OP so if you're failing in it then the issue isn't the tank, its you.

Also tagged with caernarvon

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users