Jump to content


French Girlz on Med or Light ?

female crew

  • Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

CowboyMNG #1 Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:41 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14579 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    11-25-2015

Hello!

I am having a second thought here.

I am about to unlock French T10 light (AMX 13 105). i currently run a female crew on my tier 9 AMX 13 90, as i was planing to bring them to the BC 25t before they changed the all tree.

I am also about to start playing the med line, as i unlocked my Tier 9 med, the BC 25t AP, with a normal crew on my BC 12t.

 

I am thinking of puting the female crew (currently on my light tier 9) on my tier 10 light, and play the tier 9 med with normal one, that is currently being trained on my premium revalorisé. At least until i unlock the tier 10 med bc 25t.

Then i could keep my current crew on the bc12t to unlock the AMX30 branch.

 

Would you do the same?

Cheers!



Emeraldweed #2 Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:47 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6059 battles
  • 722
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    05-14-2012
i would transfer the least important gal of the 1390 and change her to commander for the med with gold?  then train the rest with the rev 

CowboyMNG #3 Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:55 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14579 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    11-25-2015

hmm.. so basicly you would separate the female crew? I guess since brother in arms is now compatible with female sister in arms, this would make sense (it is compatible no?).

I kinda want to keep them together though. i have other tanks with full female. Am i doing it wrong now?


Edited by CowboyMNG, 08 November 2017 - 11:00 AM.


_EXODUZ_ #4 Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostCowboyMNG, on 08 November 2017 - 10:55 AM, said:

hmm.. so basicly you would separate the female crew? I guess since brother in arms is now compatible with female sister in arms, this would make sense (it is compatible no?).

I kinda want to keep them together though. i have other tanks with full female. Am i doing it wrong now?

 

Nope, you're not. I also prefer to keep girls together. As for where to put em, I'd advice to use em in a tank that you're gonna play the most.

CmdRatScabies #5 Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35178 battles
  • 3,540
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015
Remember you're about to receive a bonus "compensation" girl if/when WG get their act together.

Emeraldweed #6 Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:21 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 6059 battles
  • 722
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    05-14-2012

View PostCowboyMNG, on 08 November 2017 - 12:55 PM, said:

hmm.. so basicly you would separate the female crew? I guess since brother in arms is now compatible with female sister in arms, this would make sense (it is compatible no?).

I kinda want to keep them together though. i have other tanks with full female. Am i doing it wrong now?

 

After the reset i use every girl i acquire as a commander for a new line i want to grind or for a nation that i dont have skilled crew. You can do the same if your OCD doesnt come in play :P yes they are compatible with male crew. its more like a personal choice but for your ease is better to seperate them

OneSock #7 Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:23 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32650 battles
  • 1,598
  • [FUB4R] FUB4R
  • Member since:
    06-06-2011
tricky... you sill have to train BIA on the men to get the bonus with the female commander. but yeah it probably makes sense in the 3 crew tanks as it frees up SS

Aikl #8 Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 25141 battles
  • 3,994
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    04-13-2011

Depends what you're going to play, I guess? I reckon the Bat-Chat benefits more from crew skills due to gun handling and because a T10 medium arguably is more important than a light tank is. I mean, there are some good T10 LT drivers out there, but I'd rather focus on maxing the best tank, after all.



CowboyMNG #9 Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14579 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    11-25-2015
Thx for the reply guys. Then i guess i will separate my 3 french girlz and turn them all into commanders for each BC25t, AMX 13 105, AMX 30B. its basicly like having 6th sens for free as all my male crew have bia

CmdRatScabies #10 Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:11 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35178 battles
  • 3,540
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostCowboyMNG, on 08 November 2017 - 12:03 PM, said:

Thx for the reply guys. Then i guess i will separate my 3 french girlz and turn them all into commanders for each BC25t, AMX 13 105, AMX 30B. its basicly like having 6th sens for free as all my male crew have bia

 

Maybe wait & find out whether you like playing some of those tanks - costs 500 gold to retrain the main skill so you don't want to keep changing it around.

CowboyMNG #11 Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:25 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14579 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    11-25-2015

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 08 November 2017 - 12:11 PM, said:

 

Maybe wait & find out whether you like playing some of those tanks - costs 500 gold to retrain the main skill so you don't want to keep changing it around.

 

Yep. That is what i just found. I think i can still retrain the girls for no gold from light to medium. So i'll probably keep the 3 of them on AMX 13 105, until i unlock the BC25t. Then i will see which tank i prefer. Probably BC25t

CmdRatScabies #12 Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:40 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35178 battles
  • 3,540
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostCowboyMNG, on 08 November 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

 

Yep. That is what i just found. I think i can still retrain the girls for no gold from light to medium. So i'll probably keep the 3 of them on AMX 13 105, until i unlock the BC25t. Then i will see which tank i prefer. Probably BC25t

 

Changing tanks is not too expensive but changing say a Gunner into a Commander is what costs 500 - and never discounted as far as I know.

Lomion_EU #13 Posted 08 November 2017 - 12:51 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 34703 battles
  • 573
  • [CSW] CSW
  • Member since:
    08-30-2012

View PostCowboyMNG, on 08 November 2017 - 09:41 AM, said:

Hello!

I am having a second thought here.

I am about to unlock French T10 light (AMX 13 105). i currently run a female crew on my tier 9 AMX 13 90, as i was planing to bring them to the BC 25t before they changed the all tree.

I am also about to start playing the med line, as i unlocked my Tier 9 med, the BC 25t AP, with a normal crew on my BC 12t.

 

I am thinking of puting the female crew (currently on my light tier 9) on my tier 10 light, and play the tier 9 med with normal one, that is currently being trained on my premium revalorisé. At least until i unlock the tier 10 med bc 25t.

Then i could keep my current crew on the bc12t to unlock the AMX30 branch.

 

Would you do the same?

Cheers!

 

If you have 3 put them in the Batchat 25, you'll get to full camo much quicker since with the girls you're 3rd skill trains as if it were the 2nd, super quickly.  Batchat 25t with full camo makes a great MT scout.

tajj7 #14 Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 24356 battles
  • 13,836
  • [-MM] -MM
  • Member since:
    03-30-2014

Bat Chat is technically a better tank than the 13-105. 

 

Though personally from playing it on test I prefer the 13-105 because of the better gun handling and depression.  I also prefer the smaller more versatile clip. 

 

So I'd say it depends on preferences of playing the tank, I personally find the Bat Chat incredibly frustrating to play because of the poor gun handling. So I'd suggest playing both to see which one you'll prefer playing. 

 

I'd also presume at some point the 13-105 (along with all the tier 10 lights) will get more buffs because they are all currently underperforming. 



CmdRatScabies #15 Posted 08 November 2017 - 01:16 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35178 battles
  • 3,540
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View Posttajj7, on 08 November 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

I'd also presume at some point the 13-105 (along with all the tier 10 lights) will get more buffs because they are all currently underperforming.

 

Yep, can see that one coming when WG see that no one is grinding the light tank lines.

iztok #16 Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

    Captain

  • Beta Tester
  • 35163 battles
  • 2,371
  • Member since:
    10-28-2010

> French Girlz on Med or Light ?

I'd prefer them light, so I could get a date easily. Proper meds would do too, but they cost some, and I'm stingy.

...

What? Did I get the question wrong? ;)

 



Spurtung #17 Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:44 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 60081 battles
  • 5,474
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostCowboyMNG, on 08 November 2017 - 11:55 AM, said:

I guess since brother in arms is now compatible with female sister in arms, this would make sense (it is compatible no?).

It's so compatible that Sisters of Steel is no longer a perk and got renamed to Brothers in Arms.



Kartoshkaya #18 Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:15 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 20905 battles
  • 335
  • Member since:
    01-01-2015
Fits better in the kitchen imo

Derethim #19 Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:20 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 16426 battles
  • 1,717
  • Member since:
    04-03-2012
I'd go med, because you can put them in Bat Chat and AMX 30, not just the AMX 105.

CowboyMNG #20 Posted 09 November 2017 - 07:39 AM

    Private

  • Player
  • 14579 battles
  • 21
  • Member since:
    11-25-2015

View PostDerethim, on 08 November 2017 - 06:20 PM, said:

I'd go med, because you can put them in Bat Chat and AMX 30, not just the AMX 105.

 

Retraining them each time you want to switch? 





Also tagged with female crew

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users