Wargaming "silences" critic by banning people from Chat who talk about the "shitty behav...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
20 replies to this topic

rembrandt2323 #1 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:43 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30449 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

I opened a Ticket now because I GOT BANNED FROM CHATTING because i ciritsized WarGaming for their LOUSY handling of the technical issues.

I got banned by "JAPERO" and I think he violated the freedom of speach and other terms. Furthermore I like to ask if its the standard policy of WG to silence critical customers who SIMPLY WAIT FOR WEEKS THAT YOU FIX technical Bugs...

Is this the NEW media strtegy we all read about? BANNING PEOPLE WHO SIMPLY CLAIM (which is true) that you AINT capable of fixing Bugs..... YES? Are you kidding me?

AND I EVEN PAID THIS GUY (or her)...?! Are you kidding me... ?

I was banned by my OWN Provider.. the guys I DO PAY and the GUYS WHO CANT REPAIR THEIR SERVICES FOR WEEKS NOW...

Explain me WHY I SHOULD EVER pay something.... I am seriously pissed. I am even a Clanleader.... and not be able to Chat is a major Incident for me....

TICKET NUMBER IS 2121174........

Rembrandt

Edited by rembrandt2323, 09 November 2017 - 02:46 PM.

K_A #2 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:48 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 13641 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Idiots who rage in chat with all caps get chat bans. There's no "freedom of speech" here the same way as there is in real life. You can't swear, you can't do all caps, you're not allowed to insult anyone freely for example. I'd suspect you were "critical" the same way as taking a dump in someone's shoes is being critical of his choice of shoe brand. 

rembrandt2323 #3 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:50 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30449 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

I did not RAGEd.. ok?

Now please be helpfull or silent..

I am a paying Customer...

I dont know about you and I DONT CARE....

But I PAID for what I critisize...

Rembrandt

HaZardeur #4 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 33462 battles
You forgot to mention your internet lawyer so only 6/10 from me, sorry.

Dr_ownape #5 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:51 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 43443 battles
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
Lol there is no freedom of speech here - it is their site therefore what they say goes. Unfortunatley if we don't like it we don't have to play their bugged game. Nothing we can do except vote with our feet. But i'm too old to learn another game i suspect and therefore i will just remain F2P

BravelyRanAway #6 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:51 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22579 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postrembrandt2323, on 09 November 2017 - 01:43 PM, said:

I think he violated the freedom of speach and other terms. 

:teethhappy:......'freedom of speech'......:D......this is not a public space, nor is the game.

BTW....another ban incoming for not reading the forum rules.

flashbarts #7 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:55 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 42418 battles

View PostK_A, on 09 November 2017 - 02:48 PM, said:

Idiots who rage in chat with all caps get chat bans. There's no "freedom of speech" here the same way as there is in real life. You can't swear, you can't do all caps, you're not allowed to insult anyone freely for example. I'd suspect you were "critical" the same way as taking a dump in someone's shoes is being critical of his choice of shoe brand. 

is that dumping in shoes frowned upon then ? eeek..

rembrandt2323 #8 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30449 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 09 November 2017 - 02:51 PM, said:

:teethhappy:......'freedom of speech'......:D......this is not a public space, nor is the game.

BTW....another ban incoming for not reading the forum rules.

Maybe you never visited any kind of school but i clearly said I was BANNED IN CHAT for TALKING ABOUT ISSUES.....

I dont give a dime about Forum Rules nor do I care. But getting a ChatBan for SUCH STUFF... WTF....

OreH75 #9 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:56 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 47894 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR
Lol, weak clan commander excuse..don't you you guys communicate with a voice chat program?

rembrandt2323 #10 Posted 09 November 2017 - 02:58 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30449 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

View PostOreH75, on 09 November 2017 - 02:56 PM, said:

Lol, weak clan commander excuse..don't you you guys communicate with a voice chat program?

And with new guys I met I do WHAT exactly? use the shitty ingame VoIP solution? ARE YOU KIDDING ME...? Do you work for WG maybe? 

But this WONT explainw hy you get banned for critisizing the technical Issues they HAVE FOR WEEKS now...right?

So no matter if I am a weak Commander or whatever... that was pure BULL*grml* from WG. banning a paying Customer for talking in their international Chat about the Servers Issues they have for WEEKS.

BTW: I am a studied Computer Scientiest, specialiezed into distributed Networking and Error Ananlyses... in Case you like to hire me for a Job WG.... to fix your Issues. I worked for Banks and other global Players to diagno

Edited by rembrandt2323, 09 November 2017 - 03:01 PM.

BravelyRanAway #11 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:00 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22579 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postrembrandt2323, on 09 November 2017 - 01:56 PM, said:

Maybe you never visited any kind of school but i clearly said I was BANNED IN CHAT for TALKING ABOUT ISSUES.....

I dont give a dime about Forum Rules nor do I care. But getting a ChatBan for SUCH STUFF... WTF....

I know what you said, that what's what makes your post so funny.......salty whiner.

rembrandt2323 #12 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30449 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 09 November 2017 - 03:00 PM, said:

I know what you said, that what's what makes your post so funny.......salty whiner.

Keep on insulting paying Customers. This will serve WG well...

And if you was reading my Chat (which I STRONGLY DOUBT, I think you are a Troll): Then you should have read that I critisized WG for not fixing the Server Issues for WEEKS...

But lets play with more open Cards now...

Did I ever mentioned they store their Money at Cypres to evade Taxes? Hm...

So WG does pay a "dime" of what they need to in their own Country. Their HQ is also not the one they name.. its all in Cypres...

Did I now violated any Rules? I dont think so... :-)

if such a Company thinks they have to ban paying CUSTOMERS from their Chat who are just simply frustrated about NOT GETTIGN ANYTHING FIXED....

I wonder what they will do if somebody with a serious interest interupts their Service...

If a technical issue can not get fixed in Weeks how should a security hole get fixed.. if ever detected... :)

WG: Do you maybe need a Consultant? I studied computer science, my Clients where Banks and other large Companies and I even can DETERMIDNE YOUR [edited]ISSUE FROM REMOTE.....

And that you can not fix it pisses me off... ANYONE who knows about Networks and Hardware can determine your Issue REMOTELY....

I KNOW WHAT IS BROCKEN GUYS..... ITs a HARDWARE DEFECT IN YOUR BACKEND CLUSTERS.......

ONE of the CLusternodes is malfunctioning and the LoadBallancer is part of the Issue....

DO INTENSIVE HW CHECKING.... its the Database-Cluster....

Thanks....

Edited by rembrandt2323, 09 November 2017 - 03:09 PM.

BravelyRanAway #13 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22579 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postrembrandt2323, on 09 November 2017 - 02:02 PM, said:

Keep on insulting paying Customers. This will serve WG well...

Why should paying give you a pass?

failing_koala #14 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:08 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25125 battles

View Postrembrandt2323, on 09 November 2017 - 02:50 PM, said:

I did not RAGEd.. ok?

Now please be helpfull or silent..

I am a paying Customer...

I dont know about you and I DONT CARE....

But I PAID for what I critisize...

Rembrandt

I am also a 'paying' customer. In whole honesty i spent 10x more than you ever will. When I lost my second authentication factor and had to wait for a week for ticket to get resolved, and that's fine by me. I understand that those people just do their work providing services to ALL users not just PAYING ones.

You seem like a little spoiled brad, and someone should teach you how to behave. I am glad you got your chat ban - you should be deprived of all chat options with that attitude.

OreH75 #15 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:10 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 47894 battles
  • [RANGR] RANGR

View Postrembrandt2323, on 09 November 2017 - 02:58 PM, said:

And with new guys I met I do WHAT exactly? use the shitty ingame VoIP solution? ARE YOU KIDDING ME...? Do you work for WG maybe? 

But this WONT explainw hy you get banned for critisizing the technical Issues they HAVE FOR WEEKS now...right?

So no matter if I am a weak Commander or whatever... that was pure BULL*grml* from WG. banning a paying Customer for talking in their international Chat about the Servers Issues they have for WEEKS.

BTW: I am a studied Computer Scientiest, specialiezed into distributed Networking and Error Ananlyses... in Case you like to hire me for a Job WG.... to fix your Issues. I worked for Banks and other global Players to diagno

QQ  You have recruitment officers that can chat normally with new players (if chat is working ofc) or else if the new player is really interested he could also look up the Teamspeak IP on you clan profile page...enough options but whining in general chat (or the forum) is not one of them....

Oh. And stop behaving like you are the only paying customer please..I pay too and I glad they ban whiners like you from general chat. 

BTW: Who cares what you studied, that is irrelevant to the game and this topic...

ZlatanArKung #16 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:13 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View Postrembrandt2323, on 09 November 2017 - 02:43 PM, said:

I opened a Ticket now because I GOT BANNED FROM CHATTING because i ciritsized WarGaming for their LOUSY handling of the technical issues.

I got banned by "JAPERO" and I think he violated the freedom of speach and other terms. Furthermore I like to ask if its the standard policy of WG to silence critical customers who SIMPLY WAIT FOR WEEKS THAT YOU FIX technical Bugs...

Is this the NEW media strtegy we all read about? BANNING PEOPLE WHO SIMPLY CLAIM (which is true) that you AINT capable of fixing Bugs..... YES? Are you kidding me?

AND I EVEN PAID THIS GUY (or her)...?! Are you kidding me... ?

I was banned by my OWN Provider.. the guys I DO PAY and the GUYS WHO CANT REPAIR THEIR SERVICES FOR WEEKS NOW...

Explain me WHY I SHOULD EVER pay something.... I am seriously pissed. I am even a Clanleader.... and not be able to Chat is a major Incident for me....

TICKET NUMBER IS 2121174........

Rembrandt

There is no freedom of speech in a private chat room. WG makes the rules. 

Then it might be that the moderator banned you without you breaking any rule from the EULA and TOS.

But to prove this you have to post what you wrote and also crosscheck with EULA and tos.

jabster #17 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:13 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12537 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 09 November 2017 - 02:08 PM, said:

Why should paying give you a pass?

I've got to say that reading the OP's posts I'm at a loss as to why he may have been banned from chat.

rembrandt2323 #18 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

Private

• Player
  • 30449 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

View PostOreH75, on 09 November 2017 - 03:10 PM, said:

QQ  You have recruitment officers that can chat normally with new players (if chat is working ofc) or else if the new player is really interested he could also look up the Teamspeak IP on you clan profile page...enough options but whining in general chat (or the forum) is not one of them....

Oh. And stop behaving like you are the only paying customer please..I pay too and I glad they ban whiners like you from general chat. 

BTW: Who cares what you studied, that is irrelevant to the game and this topic...

That is correct

But its not irrelevant to get BANNED FOR THIS in Chat... by a MOD.. is it?!

As a paying Customer i simply feel.... fooled...

Fooled because they cant fix it for WEEKS... and that I even get BANNED by the Guys I DO PAY (ofcourse I pay just a part.. but hey.. I PAY....)....

That is not the best Commercial....

I demand my Chat getting unbanned... because.. Friendlist is not working, Clanstuff has malfunctions... I need the Chat.. and I was banned for the reasons I wrote about. And I wont calm down.. this rly..... pisses me off. To get banned by a Company I PAY for talking in the Chat about what they do wrong and what the issue is....

Because if it WOULD be a PURE Software-Issue.. they would have fixed it... already.. Software-Patches are always the most cheap things to do...

Rembrandt

BravelyRanAway #19 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:16 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22579 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postjabster, on 09 November 2017 - 02:13 PM, said:

I've got to say that reading the OP's posts I'm at a loss as to why he may have been banned from chat.

How do we know what was actually said and what kind of language was used?

Pvt_Duffer #20 Posted 09 November 2017 - 03:16 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

It is clear from your direct statement that you have as much respect for the forum rules as you do for the chat rules.

Enjoy your incoming ban.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users