Tier VIII of the Week: AMX CDC

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

VarzA #21 Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13276 battles

CDC's armor has trouble keeping hail out, some armor. :P

Anyway, buy CDC if you are a masochist and you want to play WOT on hard-mode.

If you need a french crew trainer for AMX 30/50/foch series (with crew reset), get the Revalorise.

BlacK_WidoW_RO #22 Posted 11 November 2017 - 10:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 21961 battles
  • [-GTL-] -GTL-

Look at this old video when  CDC was released.. :)) they actualy put cdc in a fight with  5-6 tanks tier 1 and get rekt by these tanks:))  IF u still want to get this tank..watch first this video :)) but DONT BUY IT

Edited by BlacK_WidoW_RO, 11 November 2017 - 10:48 AM.

falcon_96 #23 Posted 11 November 2017 - 09:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 20938 battles

Ah, yes... The CDC! The tank that will teach you to look at the soft stats before buying.
When i got mine i expected a dynamic skirmisher, an oversized light with good gun, after all, it has 35hp/ton power ratio and a lovely accurate gun with good aim times,dpm and pen. While the acceleration is still one of the best and thus not a problem the ground resistances are horrendous almost 3 at soft terrain and 1.44 on hard?!? WTF?

The main problem for me are the soft stats of the gun, on paper it is a good 90mm with decent aim time and good accuracy, in reality make even the slightest twitch of your aim and you have to fully aim again due to bad turret traverse dispersion value, this is a problem when shooting moving target, trying to poke from a hill or a corner to take a quick shot and don't even try to shoot on the move unless you are right next to your target.
This tank needs a gun soft stat buff to make it enjoyable to play.

Vilmantas_simpukas #24 Posted 12 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

Private

• Player
  • 22361 battles
This is a disgrace of players trying to sell this crap. Got over 1k games in it, 5+ skills crew, and it's worse as it has ever been, how do they even dare to sell this anymore. Don't buy this, gun is bad, speed is not so good anymore, big as a house, cammo sucks, and you got ammoracked at least twice a match. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users