Personal Reserve

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

VulcanX #1 Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9021 battles

Hi all,

I was using a personal reserve when the servers dropped a couple of days ago. This is reserve that I bought as part of a package. So in short, I've lost half the reserve time. I have raised a ticket, asking for the remainder of the reserve time to be given back to me, but despite replying to them three times, they keep fobbing me off. I've even been told that the developers will compensate me if required, which is clearly rubbish.

I have asked to make a complaint regarding this, in response they have closed the ticket and directed me to the forums. I've raised another, but I guess it will be the same bunch who deal with it.

Does anyone know of any direct method of complaining please?

Cheers.

Erwin_Von_Braun #2 Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:24 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 38087 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
Just keep going at them & escalating the ticket:izmena:

jack_timber #3 Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:27 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 32981 battles

Seems reasonable if WG servers went down and you were using PR you had bought then compensation to the value of the PR should be reimbursed. Now for ease if they just replaced these then you would be happy.

Dunno if forumites can help mind you.....

_EXODUZ_ #4 Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:25 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34936 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Is it really such a big loss for you?

Codename_Jelly #5 Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:09 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 16404 battles

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 10 November 2017 - 12:25 AM, said:

Is it really such a big loss for you?

If it was a freebie probably not but if they going to charge for stuff then waste the time you have it should be refunded like what they do with premium day refunds when game has issues for a day or two.

_EXODUZ_ #6 Posted 10 November 2017 - 02:28 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34936 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostCodename_Jelly, on 10 November 2017 - 02:09 AM, said:

If it was a freebie probably not but if they going to charge for stuff then waste the time you have it should be refunded like what they do with premium day refunds when game has issues for a day or two.

I personally have so many of them that I got for free... they keep giving out reserves left and right, almost every weekend.

Hedgehog1963 #7 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:30 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 51189 battles
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
I'd say keep going back to them.  if it is something you paid for you should have it replaced.  And it does matter.  There's a principle at stake.

UrQuan #8 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:42 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19411 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

The 'ask on forums' thing is just supports way of saying 'I don't want to handle this!', so keep it up & hope for an escalation of the ticket. Can be you have to do more effort then usual, as support is likely flooded with tickets regarding cotnact list / chat channel issues.

Do remain polite in your tickets, give clear data's & keep mentioning you bought it. After all, you bought the product & couldn't use it fully due to error on WG's side.

VulcanX #9 Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 9021 battles

Thanks for the support and advice, that's really kind of you all.

In fairness, the personal reserve itself means very little. However, it's the second time it has happened, with the first time me just writing it off as bad luck and accepting it. Second time though, well I had thought it would be a no brainer, with customer support just checking a client log to cross reference the facts and then adding a lower level personal reserve to make up the difference. I expected that this would be common enough for there to be a process for it, which maybe I just wasn't taking advantage of.

Still, we'll see how it goes.

YuSless #10 Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:29 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29197 battles

Personally if they kept stalling I would file a PayPal claim as you have paid for goods you could not use due to their servers. This might buck their ideas up, but I would only do it as a last resort option, but it is an option.

I mean they give these away free, so I can't see the huge money loss they'd make giving a few people some replacements. I had my Reserves on, but I didn't pay for them so have no real case , it's just mildly irritating.

Edited by YuSlessFeka, 10 November 2017 - 05:34 PM.

CmdRatScabies #11 Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:33 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 36948 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostYuSlessFeka, on 10 November 2017 - 05:29 PM, said:

Personally if they kept stalling I would file a PayPal claim as you have paid for goods you could not use due to their servers. This might buck their ideas up, but I would only do it as a last resort option, but it is an option.

That would be a really bad move - if you recall the cash they freeze your account.

YuSless #12 Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:40 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29197 battles

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 10 November 2017 - 05:33 PM, said:

That would be a really bad move - if you recall the cash they freeze your account.

If that's the case I would definitely file a claim and sod 'em, it's only a game, I can play others. If they're so tight they won't give someone ONE personal reserve as goodwill gesture, which will make that customer happy and will probably lead them to spend more money with WG, then they're idiots as that's good business 101.

Edited by YuSlessFeka, 10 November 2017 - 05:41 PM.

250swb #13 Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:12 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22074 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostYuSlessFeka, on 10 November 2017 - 04:29 PM, said:

I mean they give these away free, so I can't see the huge money loss they'd make giving a few people some replacements. I had my Reserves on, but I didn't pay for them so have no real case , it's just mildly irritating.

And what would your first resort be before committing WOT suicide? Here is a clue, Pingplotter. The OP has offered no evidence it was WG that kicked him off the game, and yet he is happy to cross post on the Forum to make his point. So before going around calling names a Pingplotter trace to see where the internet failed is the first thing that should be set in motion after the initial disconnect. And really, you'd get your account frozen just for a personal reserve? Well you may, who knows, but you shouldn't be so quick to get somebody else's account frozen.

YuSless #14 Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:23 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 29197 battles
Maybe English isn't everyone's first language. If you read my replies I use the word "if" a lot. I haven't said this is the case, I have said "if this is the case". I have also said, "if I was the OP", not "the OP should definitely do this or that".

I'm guessing the OP has free will, that I have no control over his choices. I don't really see how I can get his account frozen. It is an option that hadn't been mentioned. It may or may not be stupid, but one needs all the options before making an informed decision.

And really, WOT suicide? That's the worst thing that can happen in your life that you'd use that phrase? Gosh, I'm quaking in my boots at the thought of that.

Edited by YuSlessFeka, 10 November 2017 - 06:27 PM.

250swb #15 Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:06 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22074 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostYuSlessFeka, on 10 November 2017 - 05:23 PM, said:

Maybe English isn't everyone's first language.

And some people can speak more than one language, and recognising the risk free bravado of inciting another player to 'sod em' is to understand the language of bs.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users