Request - Deposit golds in clan treasury

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

anonym_NpkXhjrZVqpg #1 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 0 battles

Dear All,

Thereby I would like to ask you, Wargaming, to enable members and also other players to give the golds into the clan treasury.

Do you ask why?

There can be several reasons but in my case this is mainly about the following situation.

In our group on Facebook we are currently in the preparation of a small tournament between clans of our group. It is meant as some kind of variegation because we want to show that we want to make our group more interesting and we want have something to offer, not just some kind of „refuge“.

As prices in this tournament will be golds, where golds could be purchased (only?) through Paysafecard!

Me, as organizer and relatively beginner in the world of World of Tanks I found out that other players not even the members of clan can not give or buy the golds into the clan treasury.

I am not sure if I understand the reason. Unfortunately, because of this adjustment we would be forced to send golds to each player separately and this process would be lengthy and very exhausting.

Regarding this I would like to know why players can not give the golds in the clan treasuries and especially I want You WG to allow it. If it is for the supportive purposes I do not see anything bad on this.

With respect I'm asking everybody who share this opinion with me to support my query. Concurrently I'm asking Wargaming to carefuly consider the respective situation and potential enabling to give golds by players into the clan treasuries.

Thank you for your time and attention in advance.

Edited by Midroid, 12 November 2017 - 12:16 AM.

Phobos4321 #2 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:36 AM

General

• Player
  • 43226 battles

so for your small pro-side let me add a contra too:

you open pandoras box with it

it would be possible to transfer gold as you wish

as such hacking accounts taking away their gold and selling it to others would be possible and encouraged 

sry i cant see how your small purpose would outwight such a grave problem

right now wg is the only source for gold so goldsellers arent such an issue as in other games  because anyone with 4 braincells might ask themselfs  how did they got the gold and how can they sell it cheaper than wg  aka as they bought it  are they so nice ppl  to run a company with the goal to lose money ?

Edited by Phobos4321, 10 November 2017 - 02:07 PM.

Laur_Balaur_XD #3 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:52 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 35898 battles
  • [FUSED] FUSED

View PostPhobos4321, on 10 November 2017 - 07:36 AM, said:

as such hacking accounts taking away their gold and selling it to others would be possible and encouraged 

This.

Mr_Beefy #4 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77
When you ask yourself why it takes a long time for WG to respond to tickets sent in....refer to this thread.

Mr_Beefy #5 Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

There are only 2 ways for a clan to obtain gold in it's treasury.

1. (Most common)  Daily Clan Wars, WINNING PROVINCES!!!!!

2. Campaign Clan Wars, both by winning provinces, AND being bad a** and slotting in the top slots that win lotsa gold.

As you are new, I am certain you do not remember situations in which clan officers ranked Quartermaster and above that could and DID pilfer the treasury, without any recourse from WG.

This is why WG decided to limit the amount of gold each officer can disburse.

EDIT:

Or you can contact a community co-ordinator of WG and try to arrange a tournament that way, but I don't think it would be private.

Your only option if you want to give out gold in a small private tournament is to set the minimum award to 500 gold (which is the minimum purchase) and send gifts of gold to the players that win it in your private tourney.

Edited by Mr_Beefy, 10 November 2017 - 09:02 AM.

Excavatus #6 Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:23 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18908 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostMr_Beefy, on 10 November 2017 - 11:00 AM, said:

There are only 2 ways for a clan to obtain gold in it's treasury.

1. (Most common)  Daily Clan Wars, WINNING PROVINCES!!!!!

2. Campaign Clan Wars, both by winning provinces, AND being bad a** and slotting in the top slots that win lotsa gold.

The author, explained here different ways of dumping gold into clan treasury.. There is no such thing about this in the OP

As you are new, I am certain you do not remember situations in which clan officers ranked Quartermaster and above that could and DID pilfer the treasury, without any recourse from WG.

This is why WG decided to limit the amount of gold each officer can disburse.

The author, explained here that in the past that there were incidents where people embazzled clan treasury and WG couldnt do anything about it because of the system and they changed the clan economics after that.

EDIT:

Or you can contact a community co-ordinator of WG and try to arrange a tournament that way, but I don't think it would be private.

Author here, proposes an easy way to orginize a tournament which takes the reward distribution from hands of the organizer and give it to the WG people and mentions a possible downside of this

Your only option if you want to give out gold in a small private tournament is to set the minimum award to 500 gold (which is the minimum purchase) and send gifts of gold to the players that win it in your private tourney.

And author here is just telling you that your only option If you want a private tournament + being the dealer of the rewards (yes this is the same as you mention in OP) and then the author adds an extra information about the gold gift amounts that you can give minimum.

So basically, someone responded to your enquiry and half a sentence in his message is about what you said in your OP and the rest is just clear, experienced information to help you..

and here, this is your response...

View PostMidroid, on 10 November 2017 - 11:26 AM, said:

MR_Beefy better read what I wrote please, You just repeated what I already wrote... :facepalm:

Anyway, thanks for any response

Quote/

READ WHAT I WROTE...

/Quote

and people wonder why the forum is like this :)

Have a nice day tomas!

Pvt_Duffer #7 Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:11 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

No Clan Tag. Curious. 

Maybe that's just me.

Mr_Beefy #8 Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 22876 battles
  • [OZ77] OZ77

View PostExcavatus, on 10 November 2017 - 01:23 PM, said:

So basically, someone responded to your enquiry and half a sentence in his message is about what you said in your OP and the rest is just clear, experienced information to help you..

and here, this is your response...

Quote/

READ WHAT I WROTE...

/Quote

and people wonder why the forum is like this :)

Have a nice day tomas!

ROFL!!!!!

CmdRatScabies #9 Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 37610 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View PostMr_Beefy, on 10 November 2017 - 08:55 AM, said:

When you ask yourself why it takes a long time for WG to respond to tickets sent in....refer to this thread.

I've been waiting 14 days for my last ticket :(

Spurtung #10 Posted 10 November 2017 - 05:53 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63775 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostMidroid, on 10 November 2017 - 06:51 PM, said:

Yes, I have no clan. 

1.) I have no vehicles and also not enough experiences that I could offer to any clan at this moment :).
2.) Also I have no time and "resource" for playing in any clan.

I will take a few more years before I will join to any clan. I want to give maximum of me I can, not just a part :).

And yet, you want to organize an event between the clans of your group. Tell us, do you think you're making any sense?

Spurtung #11 Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:26 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63775 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostMidroid, on 10 November 2017 - 07:16 PM, said:

Use your imagination and You will know why... If it's problem for You, I will explain.

All I want is give people in our group, our comunity something "more". Something more interesting, give them reason to stay in our group. I want let them think, that our group is something more special compared to others in our CS comunity. I want give them more fun. I want give them reason for returning into our group. I hope it is clear for You now friend :great:.

It is something I'm enjoying to do. It is something I want to do :).

I challenge you to use your imagination into considering why your suggestion is a bad idea and what possible ramifications would come from it being implemented.

AvengerOrion #12 Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:57 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25986 battles

The OP clearly never has been in a WoW guild where the guildbank got plundered by an officer. :rolleyes:

Spurtung #13 Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:23 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63775 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostAvengerOrion, on 10 November 2017 - 07:57 PM, said:

The OP clearly never has been in a WoW guild where the guildbank got plundered by an officer. :rolleyes:

The problem is that perhaps he has.

AvengerOrion #14 Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 25986 battles

View PostSpurtung, on 10 November 2017 - 07:23 PM, said:

The problem is that perhaps he has.

It sure would explain his enthousiasm to only think about the pros of his proposal.

I'll take it that you are not holding your breath over him answering your question.

Spurtung #15 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:03 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 63775 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostAvengerOrion, on 10 November 2017 - 08:26 PM, said:

It sure would explain his enthousiasm to only think about the pros of his proposal.

I'll take it that you are not holding your breath over him answering your question.

I'm not.

Mr_Deo #16 Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:38 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 41687 battles
  • [ESAF] ESAF

View PostPhobos4321, on 10 November 2017 - 07:36 AM, said:

so for your small pro-side let me add a contra too:

you open pandoras box with it

sry i cant see how your small purpose would outwight such a grave problem

right now wg is the only source for gold so goldsellers arent such an issue as in other games  because anyone with 4 braincells might ask themselfs  how did they got the gold and how can they sell it cheaper than wg  aka as they bought it  are they so nice ppl  to run a company with the goal to lose money ?

It's worse than that actually.

You will end up with account farmers spamming "new player" codes just so they can dump 1k gold in.  Then you'll get the guys offloading the gold on ebay cheaper than WG.

Account theft "For WG" is not a huge issue, Other than support time there is no revenue loss to them, but metagaming new player codes would lead to valuable income loss.

If WG was to add this, then they would be forced to stop giving goodies to new players, stop giving goodies to existing players (they are nearly there now lol), and add restrictions on who In clans can do what.

Perhaps they could add the ability for you to top the clan treasury up using a credit card (with a clawback wait before gold can be transferred out).

Edited by Mr_Deo, 10 November 2017 - 09:41 PM.

Pvt_Duffer #17 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:45 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 16658 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostMidroid, on 10 November 2017 - 04:51 PM, said:

Yes, I have no clan. 

1.) I have no vehicles and also not enough experiences that I could offer to any clan at this moment :).
2.) Also I have no time and "resource" for playing in any clan.

I will take a few more years before I will join to any clan. I want to give maximum of me I can, not just a part :).

ok.

Whatever you say.

Sure. Yes. Definitely.

Edit: Seriously

Edit 2: When you get round to it. FWIW I recommend these guys. http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500025989/

I know there's a couple of guys there that are pro contributing to clan treasury..

Failing that there's these guys http://eu.wargaming.net/clans/wot/500026231/

I know they're keen on gold, and that leads to some confusion about the clan treasury, but they can definitely sort you out if you cant' afford a Fort Knox.

Edited by Pvt_Duffer, 11 November 2017 - 01:06 AM.

malachi6 #18 Posted 11 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 49930 battles
How to enable RMT (Real Money Trading).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users