Player Report - Team Trolling

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

KillerDragos #1 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:33 AM

Private

• Player
  • 3600 battles
Hi. This morning , today , i played wot some hours. In a random battle , with my tank , T26E4 , i found a team troller. He blocked my way , so i did like 200 dmg in that battle. I tried to track him , so he should not move. I tracked him because he was blocking my way. After some shots (3 or 4) i got blue. He started to shoot me and he killed me. -1500 dmg for him. After i died , he go for arty trolling. He blocked the arty and pushed the arty. His name is DonWaldemar , in the T-34-100. See more in this video, the replay is here: 
*edit
I hope someone will do something.

Edited by Jbnn, 10 November 2017 - 09:52 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to naming and shaming

Dragonlordcv #2 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:43 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 23980 battles
Yeah someone should ban you for good. And if you search for a reason that he trolled you.... the answer is Red....

Edited by Dragonlordcv, 10 November 2017 - 08:46 AM.

Enforcer1975 #3 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:43 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20760 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
Naming and shaming....

Phobos4321 #4 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:46 AM

General

• Player
  • 43226 battles

if its this forum soon the idiots will arise to applaud him for trolling an arty

that will be your something to happen

well ok there will also be the ones telling you to never shot teammates

a few might thank you for testing if the td/tk system is still working ...

also after breaking the no teamdamage rule your breaking now the no shaming forum rule  if you dont remove his name  its likely you will get a punishment ontop instead of him

also the normal way to post replays would be via wotreplays.com/wotreplays.eu

you also fail to address the right ppl  we here at the forum could do nothing even if we wanted to, the forum mods couldnt do anything either 

you might write to the support  but it would be likely  they gave you a replay like "we are very sorry you had to witness souch a behaviour we will look into it and act accordingly"  (do nothing)

jack_timber #5 Posted 10 November 2017 - 08:54 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 33432 battles

View PostDragonlordcv, on 10 November 2017 - 07:43 AM, said:

Yeah someone should ban you for good. And if you search for a reason that he trolled you.... the answer is Red....

Nice answer suppose when you started you weren't RED then?

TungstenHitman #6 Posted 10 November 2017 - 09:34 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 22218 battles

Hard to improve winrate when it's effectively 14vs16 from the off with your "teammate" sabotaging the teams efforts with several players. This is one of the bigger *edit I've seen. You took the bait and turned blue which is obviously something he would have wanted but either way, even if you didn't turn blue he was going to keep blocking and pushing etc and your tank isn't fast enough to simply go to another location away from him and he was only ever going to follow you anyway.

I wish players on the same team would take out players like this early, all you need to do is take one shot each and make it count, you won't turn blue from one shot in those instances and then you can get back to trying to win. I'd get over it since it's just one game but it must be very frustrating for a player, perhaps on 94.5% of their 3rd MoE to encounter some fokker like this. Send report but honestly, as mentioned, the best strat is for all teammates in vicinity to take him out and not waste any more time.

You should send the replay to Claus Kellerman and he will feature it on his "Biggest *edit" vids 

claus.kellerman@yahoo.com

*edit

Edited by Jbnn, 10 November 2017 - 09:56 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks.

Jbnn #7 Posted 10 November 2017 - 10:05 AM

• 9666 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
Hello, 
If any player has a bad behavior in game, the only way to sanction him is sending a replay to customer support with a short explanation of what you think should be punished.
In this explanation must be clear in which moment of the replay the report action is gonna happen. 

Posting such replays in the forum is against forum rules due to naming and shaming.
I will close this thread. Click the link below to contact customer support. 
Have a nice day.

https://eu.wargaming.net/support/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users