Loss streaks mm bots campers kids

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

Kicky92 #1 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:14 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12857 battles
  • [EMRYS] EMRYS

So today I've suffered another tilt inducing 12 loss streak. 

I even swapped servers to see if this would help but no. 

Long story short, lots of noobs, campers and afk'ers all not helping the team. 

These loosing streaks are a lot more common around the weekends. They have become a lot more common since the big mm overhaul a few months back. 

Anyone else getting sick and tired of these loss streaks and the only advice given is 'git gud'?

Seriously though, if I see anyone camping behind me again when im in my arty, they're getting TK'd. They're no good to the team alive and camping at the back. they're bad for the game. They deserve punishing.

I'm guessing a lot of the AFK'ers have XVM and are not playing because of the chance to win %. XVM and WN8 need to be removed, they are bad for the game too.

Should WG introduce a system to stop frustrating loss streaks? eg; Say I've had 6 losses (or more) in a row, the system would kick in and put me on the statistically stronger team in the next match only. Its no guarantee of winning, but it could be an 'olive branch of a system' to the players who've felt ignored by WG, and demonised by the community because of 'stats discrimination'. 

(By statistically stronger team, I mean this in terms of winrate and PR, not WN8)

Normally I just stop playing when the losses are high or too many noobies, but recently WoT has become the only game i play regularly, so I want to keep grinding my deathstar before its removed. I can deal with the frustration, some of my platoon mates cant though. 

Ideas and/or advice peeps?? or is just not playing the right way to go..... 

Axarn #2 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:17 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26255 battles
  • [D-N-F] D-N-F

My advise??

Get gut or get rekt.

[edit]

To be fair, we all win games, and we all lose games.. There is a difference between losing 10 games and doing an avarage of 400 dmg, or losing 10 games and doing an avarage of 1000 damage, depending on the tier you are playing.
If YOU keep losing games, even with the tanks YOU think you are good in, chances are it is not the team, but it is YOU.
Keep track of things YOU need to adjust to be able to win. Are YOU doing enough for the team in able to win?

focus on the mistakes YOU make, and do not rely on your team, its YOU against 29 others. YOU only have to kill 15 tanks...

Edited by Axarn, 11 November 2017 - 12:21 AM.

RamRaid90 #3 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:19 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 19655 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
You're the reason you lose alot.

Kicky92 #4 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:29 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12857 battles
  • [EMRYS] EMRYS

View PostRamRaid90, on 11 November 2017 - 12:19 AM, said:

You're the reason you lose alot.

Top 3 most of the time so I know its not me lol. 

Please stop putting the emphasis on 'me' when it is the teams that are the problem....

Normally play tiers 6 & 7 a lot atm. 

_EXODUZ_ #5 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:30 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34159 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Post 5 random losses as replays please.

Kicky92 #6 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:41 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12857 battles
  • [EMRYS] EMRYS

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 11 November 2017 - 12:30 AM, said:

Post 5 random losses as replays please.

I would do but i exit the battle before it finishes, so the replays are broke... 

_EXODUZ_ #7 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:52 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34159 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostKicky92, on 11 November 2017 - 12:41 AM, said:

I would do but i exit the battle before it finishes, so the replays are broke... 

They should still work. They just don't display battle results properly afaik.

Edit: BTW, I checked your stats for last 7 days, you mostly had losses when you played Pilot. It's a crappy tank with little carry potential.

Edited by _EXODUZ_, 11 November 2017 - 12:55 AM.

Axarn #8 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26255 battles
  • [D-N-F] D-N-F

View PostKicky92, on 11 November 2017 - 12:41 AM, said:

No worries, just go to http://wotreplays.eu/ and upload your replays, so we can see some gameplay and give some friendly advise.

AlphaCalak #9 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:55 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18731 battles
  • [RDDTF] RDDTF
yep just experienced a 11-12 loss streak. Even when our team were 'statistically' better. Even when I get 9 kills and 5.3k damage (when some of my team were still alive just in case you were wondering if I got all that whilst I was camping at the back of the map and letting my team die)

_EXODUZ_ #10 Posted 11 November 2017 - 12:57 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34159 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostAlphaCalak, on 11 November 2017 - 12:55 AM, said:

yep just experienced a 11-12 loss streak. Even when our team were 'statistically' better. Even when I get 9 kills and 5.3k damage (when some of my team were still alive just in case you were wondering if I got all that whilst I was camping at the back of the map and letting my team die)

Did you try platooning and using TS?

Axarn #11 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:04 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26255 battles
  • [D-N-F] D-N-F

View PostAlphaCalak, on 11 November 2017 - 12:55 AM, said:

I love to hug the red line and shoot gold. Untill arta finish me off, because i got spotted and wander around without six sense

Balc0ra #12 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:14 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62747 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostKicky92, on 11 November 2017 - 12:29 AM, said:

Please stop putting the emphasis on 'me' when it is the teams that are the problem....

I got top 3 a few times in the SU-101 today... with 400 damage. Don't always indicate you did "good". Then again weekends have been a bag of fail for years. Tbh I don't notice much of a difference after the new "MM". As all that did was spread the top tiers around so you get less. Nothing to do with the "skills" on the players you get. And this weekend is a 5x. So expect worse.

View PostKicky92, on 11 November 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

Should WG introduce a system to stop frustrating loss streaks? eg; Say I've had 6 losses (or more) in a row, the system would kick in and put me on the statistically stronger team in the next match only. Its no guarantee of winning

It indeed is not a guarantee of winning. Most of my bad losses today was with good players on my team more so then bad. As even that system can't detect lemming, camping and yolo fails. As they occur regardless of how much chance to win XVM says you got. As that is more down to the map and classes you have, more so then skills. As your good players could be bottom tiers, and your bad players could be top tier HT's camping base then to, forcing your good players to be more passive depending on what the bad do, vs aggressive. So I suspect even if WG did introduce such a system. It would do nothing for most players. As again... the only common factor is them in each game.

And if bad players can't win without getting carried. How do you think that system would work with so many tomatoes giving it an overload?. Or even those that are really bad that sees a 32% WR as a "good day". Now that I think about it... it would break more then it would fix... as then good players have to carry more, as they get the tomato field shoved their way all the time.

Jigabachi #13 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:21 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17726 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

You are a barely average player although your most played tanks are classic padding tanks, so I highly doubt that this is true. But even if it was, it doesn't mean anything.

Block Quote

Please stop putting the emphasis on 'me' when it is the teams that are the problem....

It's never only the others, not even if you were a good player.

Kicky92 #14 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:45 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 12857 battles
  • [EMRYS] EMRYS

View PostJigabachi, on 11 November 2017 - 01:21 AM, said:

You are a barely average player although your most played tanks are classic padding tanks, so I highly doubt that this is true. But even if it was, it doesn't mean anything.

It's never only the others, not even if you were a good player.

A. Im a slightly above average player. (only just)

B. My most played tanks, inc T-67, have been sold a long time ago, so im not stat padding. 

C. Being top 3 does mean I at least found my 'W' and 'LM' buttons, so i was better than at least those teams. 

D. It is other players, I wouldnt have this problem or thread if heavies weren't camping base and meds hiding behind arty.

Jigabachi #15 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:27 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17726 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

View PostKicky92, on 11 November 2017 - 01:45 AM, said:

A. Im a slightly above average player. (only just)

You are a plain average player...

Block Quote

B. My most played tanks, inc T-67, have been sold a long time ago, so im not stat padding. 

...if we ignore the fact that at least six out of your ten most played tanks are classic padding tanks, meaning that your stats are inflated, or, in other words, padded.

Block Quote

C. Being top 3 does mean I at least found my 'W' and 'LM' buttons, so i was better than at least those teams. 

Being on the top of the team on a liss can also mean that you were hiding behind everybody else, doing all your damage when the match was already over. That's how even bot players manage to end up there. 

Block Quote

D. It is other players, I wouldnt have this problem or thread if heavies weren't camping base and meds hiding behind arty.

Sooo... good players are only good because they are lucky enough to have better teams? That's what your claim there implies... 

250swb #16 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:43 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 20756 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostKicky92, on 10 November 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

Ideas and/or advice peeps?? or is just not playing the right way to go..... 

Losing streaks are usually just that, a run of bad luck, but if winning streaks were analysed as closely then you may find a way to alleviate the losses. 

Your stats aren't bad, it's true you do damage and your win rate overall is climbing besides the glitches all players have. But there is one thing that stands out, you don't survive many games. Your survival rate this last week hasn't been too bad, but in the last 1000 games and overall it is low. So when you say you don't have replays because you leave the game early this begins to sound like an expectation rather than a simple losing streak. With no replays to watch nobody can help, so you need to stop blaming teams and look at the longer term problem of survival because you can't influence the end of the battle if you are dead.

Edited by 250swb, 11 November 2017 - 04:45 AM.

Spurtung #17 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:52 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60039 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostKicky92, on 11 November 2017 - 01:29 AM, said:

Here we go again...

You are the common denominator on all your teams, so in the long run, it will show. 11k battles, that PR and under 50% WR, he's totally right telling you are the reason your teams lose.

As per top 3, we're talking damage, am I right? 

Edited by Spurtung, 11 November 2017 - 06:13 PM.

Spurtung #18 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:56 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60039 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostKicky92, on 11 November 2017 - 01:14 AM, said:

Should WG introduce a system to stop frustrating loss streaks? eg; Say I've had 6 losses (or more) in a row, the system would kick in and put me on the statistically stronger team in the next match only. Its no guarantee of winning, but it could be an 'olive branch of a system' to the players who've felt ignored by WG, and demonised by the community because of 'stats discrimination'. 

(By statistically stronger team, I mean this in terms of winrate and PR, not WN8)

Yeah, and then when you're winning too much, do the exact opposite. Sounds like great fun, and very random too. We don't have enough people complaining about rigged MM, so this should totally be a thing.

HugSeal #19 Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:04 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

So, a shitty player whining about losses threatening to TK people on his/her team? Yeah, we've got your typical ducky dde here.

Please stop putting the emphasis on 'me' when it is the teams that are the problem....

​Except it is you lol.

Please stop putting the emphasis on the team when you actively lose games for your team.

And why do you think it is fair that WG should make competent players suffer bad teammates more often just to make the bad players happy?

Edited by HugSeal, 11 November 2017 - 05:09 AM.

RamRaid90 #20 Posted 11 November 2017 - 08:13 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 19655 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

What people like the OP fail to realise is there is only ONE constant in every team. You.

If you pull your weight in every battle, you WILL win more than you lose in the long run. World of Tanks is a marathon, not a sprint.

Also tagged with Loss streaks, mm, bots, campers, kids

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users