Jump to content


T26E5 new T9 premium tank?

T8 MM Broken

  • Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

saso_slo_ms #1 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:16 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7505 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

Sry, but what the hell is going on with this bullship MM?  Yesterday i bought this tank, and after 23 battles not a single T8 game.

 

Only TX games, not even so much T9 games as those crazy TX games with those OP broken tanks like Maus,IS7,Type5, AMX 13 105

 

I have replays where i can prove this! 

 

C'mon WG fix ur ship together allready cus this have no sense anymore. Or this was your "smart" move, so that people buy premiums and play them only in SH?



Enforcer1975 #2 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:20 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20760 battles
  • 10,858
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
Wrong forum. Warships is the other way.
You should have known tier 8 MM is broken but still bought a tier 8 premium. Not their fault. It's because of guys like you that they keep on going the way they do. If players actually stopped giving them money they would notice it and have to listen.

saso_slo_ms #3 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:22 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7505 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

View PostEnforcer1975, on 11 November 2017 - 12:20 PM, said:

Wrong forum. Warships is the other way.
You should have known tier 8 MM is broken but still bought a tier 8 premium. Not their fault. It's because of guys like you that they keep on going the way they do. If players actually stopped giving them money they would notice it and have to listen.

 

I knew is broken, but not a single  T8 tank which i have in garage have such bad MM (and i have tons of them)



Havenless #4 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:24 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 454 battles
  • 435
  • [-UM] -UM
  • Member since:
    12-18-2014
Come on man, the +2/-2 is there for variety of being useless and the "fun challenge" of fighting Mauses and IS-7s with 240 alpha and guns that can't be penned by your standard rounds. Are you saying you could imagine something more fun?!

undutchable80 #5 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 7235 battles
  • 1,735
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014
Just play frontline support and not brawl and you should do fine. Otherwise go with the MTs and hope they take advantage of you being a bullet magnet. 

AvengerOrion #6 Posted 11 November 2017 - 01:49 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25941 battles
  • 1,100
  • Member since:
    12-21-2013

Block Quote

 ...those OP broken tanks like Maus,IS7,Type5, AMX 13 105

 

 

 

AMX 13 105 broken OP? Good joke man, good joke.

 

What's the problem OP? You thought you were suddenly going to be godlike because you bought a premium heavy tank?


Edited by AvengerOrion, 11 November 2017 - 01:53 PM.


XxKuzkina_MatxX #7 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49554 battles
  • 1,750
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostAvengerOrion, on 11 November 2017 - 02:49 PM, said:

 

 

AMX 13 105 broken OP? Good joke man, good joke.

 

What's the problem OP? You thought you were suddenly going to be godlike because you bought a premium heavy tank?

 

No, not broken or OP but if that amx decides to yolo a tier 8 heavy which to be honest happens all the time it will remove almost 80% of the patriot hp with very little retaliation. Enforcer makes sense though as it's mostly the MM fault which is "working as intended" ONLY in the russian cluster where the player base is bigger and with much more tier 8 tanks, so tanks like this (the patriot) is really enjoyable over there not in EU and definitely not NA.

HugSeal #8 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:06 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 2,054
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 11 November 2017 - 02:01 PM, said:

 

 it will remove almost 80% of the patriot hp with very little retaliation..

 

And there's your problem. Position yourself so that the amx cannot do that. You have 14 other plyers on the team, be in a spot where they can kill that yoloing tank.

 

(And don't go telling me your allies never shoot a yoloing tank. It's a top tier LIGHT, people love shooting those things.)



XxKuzkina_MatxX #9 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:09 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49554 battles
  • 1,750
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostHugSeal, on 11 November 2017 - 03:06 PM, said:

 

And there's your problem. Position yourself so that the amx cannot do that. You have 14 other plyers on the team, be in a spot where they can kill that yoloing tank.

 

(And don't go telling me your allies never shoot a yoloing tank. It's a top tier LIGHT, people love shooting those things.)

 

Who said i have any problem? or you just ASSumed that?

saso_slo_ms #10 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7505 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

View PostAvengerOrion, on 11 November 2017 - 12:49 PM, said:

 

 

AMX 13 105 broken OP? Good joke man, good joke.

 

What's the problem OP? You thought you were suddenly going to be godlike because you bought a premium heavy tank?

 

Ofc amx 13 105 is broken. He's much better then any other TX LT. 

 

Dude i have neraly all premium tanks in my garage. Check for your self Hard_Target

HugSeal #11 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:16 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 2,054
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 11 November 2017 - 02:09 PM, said:

 

Who said i have any problem? or you just ASSumed that?

 

You did. You claimed the amx could remove 80% of your hp with very little retaliation, and you said that that happens all the time. Now having 80% of your hp removed all the time seems like a problem

 

View Postsaso_slo_ms, on 11 November 2017 - 02:16 PM, said:

 

Ofc amx 13 105 is broken. He's much better then any other TX LT. 

 

Dude i have neraly all premium tanks in my garage. Check for your self Hard_Target

 

So, a tank is better than some other tnks that happen to be very underpowered in general. How does that make it broken?


Edited by HugSeal, 11 November 2017 - 02:18 PM.


saso_slo_ms #12 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:19 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7505 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

View PostHugSeal, on 11 November 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

 

You did. You claimed the amx could remove 80% of your hp with very little retaliation, and you said that that happens all the time. Now having 80% of your hp removed all the time seems like a problem

 

And thats why LT should never take 80% of any tank in such small time.    Especially where they circle around tanks like they where Formula 1,  not tanks

saso_slo_ms #13 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:22 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7505 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

View PostHugSeal, on 11 November 2017 - 01:16 PM, said:

 

You did. You claimed the amx could remove 80% of your hp with very little retaliation, and you said that that happens all the time. Now having 80% of your hp removed all the time seems like a problem

 

 

So, a tank is better than some other tnks that happen to be very underpowered in general. How does that make it broken?

 

You answer your own question. 

 

And LT's should never be T9/10, cus you can't balance them. 



CmdPrompt #14 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:25 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 32575 battles
  • 235
  • [B-D-O] B-D-O
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 11 November 2017 - 03:01 PM, said:

 

No, not broken or OP but if that amx decides to yolo a tier 8 heavy which to be honest happens all the time it will remove almost 80% of the patriot hp with very little retaliation. Enforcer makes sense though as it's mostly the MM fault which is "working as intended" ONLY in the russian cluster where the player base is bigger and with much more tier 8 tanks, so tanks like this (the patriot) is really enjoyable over there not in EU and definitely not NA.

 

as opposed to when the 13 90 had 6 shots and could murder a full hp t8?

XxKuzkina_MatxX #15 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:27 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49554 battles
  • 1,750
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostCmdPrompt, on 11 November 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

 

as opposed to when the 13 90 had 6 shots and could murder a full hp t8?

 

yeah i enjoyed that cancer gun handling a lot, also the loooong reload which kills any potential for a light!!!

Edited by XxKuzkina_MatxX, 11 November 2017 - 02:29 PM.


XxKuzkina_MatxX #16 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:28 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49554 battles
  • 1,750
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

View PostHugSeal, on 11 November 2017 - 03:16 PM, said:

 

You did. You claimed the amx could remove 80% of your hp with very little retaliation, and you said that that happens all the time. Now having 80% of your hp removed all the time seems like a problem

 

Not really a claim it's a fact if you can do the math!

Bennie182 #17 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:32 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53686 battles
  • 1,597
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
yay next spam topic. get a life

Balc0ra #18 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:40 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66269 battles
  • 16,249
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Buys a T26E5, complains about OP tanks. What do you think most do when they face you as top tier? 

XxKuzkina_MatxX #19 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:47 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 49554 battles
  • 1,750
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    04-02-2016

Block Quote

 Although its stats look impressive, and it has received very favourable reviews, the T26E5 suffers from being a compromise design even more than most American tanks and can struggle to find a role on the battlefield. Unlike the Sherman Jumbo, which it resembles in concept, the T26E5 cannot lead assaults, even when it is high tier. Its armour, though better than that of the Pershing, is not strong enough to bounce the shells of other heavy tanks reliably. At the same time, its mobility, though decent, is not good enough to manoeuver against medium tanks. The alternative, fighting fromt a distance, is not viable owing to the low accuracy of the gun. As result of these limitations, the T26E5 does not do well on its own, especially when confronted with multiple opponents. In particular when in tier 9 and 10 games, your role is limited to supporting top tier vehicles while avoiding incoming fire as much as possible.

 

This is from the wiki page of the tank and i find it says it all. If you want a true tier 8 heavy you should've bought a liberty, defender or a lowe. The patriot is a slow, well armored medium not a true heavy.

HugSeal #20 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:48 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 22717 battles
  • 2,054
  • [SWEC] SWEC
  • Member since:
    05-10-2012

View Postsaso_slo_ms, on 11 November 2017 - 02:22 PM, said:

 

You answer your own question. 

 

And LT's should never be T9/10, cus you can't balance them. 

 

No I don't. How does a tank being better than some other tanks and worse than a lot of others make it broken?

The t44 and the Panther 2 are much better than the TVP VTU, are the t44 an the panther broken?

Since I don't see that I answered it myself perhaps you could answer it for me?

 

And stating that you can never balance tier 9/10 lts is quite a large laim. You don't happen to have anything to support it with? Because I can as easily claim that HTs or TDs should never be tier 9 or 10 since you can never balance them. But me saying something doesn't make it true.

 

 

 

View PostXxKuzkina_MatxX, on 11 November 2017 - 02:28 PM, said:

Not really a claim it's a fact if you can do the math!

 

 

I didn't know it was a fact that amx's remove 80% of patriots hp all the time.


Edited by HugSeal, 11 November 2017 - 02:53 PM.






Also tagged with T8, MM, Broken

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users