• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

freybentospie #1 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:08 PM

Private

• Player
  • 11759 battles
  • [BOF] BOF

Hi all 

I Am basically looking for people to platoon with on a regular basis, 99% of my game time has been playing alone in random battles, is there anybody out there who would like to do regular platoons to see if we can improve together. 

I would probably use discord for voice comms and I would like at least two others to team up with on a nightly basis.

I do not want to team up with emotional people who always get into a rage, I do want to team up with people who are willing to analyse what went wrong how we could have done better and they must be able to work as a team. So please only mature players no kids.

if anyone is interested please let me know in game I am on pretty much every night, I may be on a bit late tonight as I am going out for a few drinks, but usually I am on from around 7pm gmt O one last point you must be English speaking as unfortunately that is the only language I know.

thanks for reading happy tanking 

Freybentospie 

Graeme0 #2 Posted 15 December 2017 - 03:37 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 24123 battles
  • [M-O-M] M-O-M

Hiya. Give me a shout if you see me online and I'll platoon with you. Evenings can be tricky as I do SH with my clan but we can see.

Are you on Teamspeak? 

G

Don't bother, you don't even have the decency to review your own thread,

Edited by Graeme0, 19 January 2018 - 03:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users