Jump to content


X5 Day - How is your day so far?


  • Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

RinTin_NL #1 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:53 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16224 battles
  • 731
  • Member since:
    08-08-2014

Terrible haha

 

Lost 14, won 4 or so so far...

 

This whole week my winrare was quite stable untill today X5 day.  So I guess it certainly has an influence...

 

People rush and die quickly, games are over in a few minutes, massive landslides left and right!

 

Wish I never hit that battle button today!

 

 


Edited by RinTin_NL, 11 November 2017 - 02:54 PM.


wiggles #2 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:57 PM

    Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 34237 battles
  • 294
  • Member since:
    09-12-2010
Seems just as usual to me, in fact yesterday seemed much worse than usual and no x5.

Bennie182 #3 Posted 11 November 2017 - 02:57 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54855 battles
  • 1,773
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

Something new? At least on my account steamrolls have become more and more normal for the last few months. Haven't played much today. Only trash teams, so not wasting my time trying to get loads of x5, though I could use them well. Not waiting for tons of losses to finally get a x5 win, that's probably trash.

 

"Wish I never hit that battle button today!"

LOL! you played 19 battles and never thought of that earlier?XD


Edited by Bennie182, 11 November 2017 - 02:58 PM.


vasilinhorulezz #4 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:00 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22813 battles
  • 1,109
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014

View PostRinTin_NL, on 11 November 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

Terrible haha

 

Lost 14, won 4 or so so far...

 

This whole week my winrare was quite stable untill today X5 day.  So I guess it certainly has an influence...

 

People rush and die quickly, games are over in a few minutes, massive landslides left and right!

 

Wish I never hit that battle button today!

 

 

 

I don't play on weekends :)

Balc0ra #5 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:02 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 67337 battles
  • 17,047
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
Fantastic... as I've played them all on NA doing the T34B missions and not screwed over my EU WR yet.

RinTin_NL #6 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:03 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 16224 battles
  • 731
  • Member since:
    08-08-2014

View PostBennie182, on 11 November 2017 - 02:57 PM, said:

Something new? At least on my account steamrolls have become more and more normal for the last few months. Haven't played much today. Only trash teams, so not wasting my time trying to get loads of x5, though I could use them well. Not waiting for tons of losses to finally get a x5 win, that's probably trash.

 

"Wish I never hit that battle button today!"

LOL! you played 19 battles and never thought of that earlier?XD

 

If I lose I try hard to win them back, that did not work well today (but the day isn't over yet) omg haha


Edited by RinTin_NL, 11 November 2017 - 08:07 PM.


gunslingerXXX #7 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:18 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11372 battles
  • 2,229
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

One game we were 9-4 ahead. Everybody rushes an AT15 one after another, lost the game 13-15. AT15 had the game of the week/minth/year probably with over 4k damage and 3 epic medals...

 



tankqull #8 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:29 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 21187 battles
  • 1,544
  • [WBD] WBD
  • Member since:
    08-31-2011
unplayable - medium 3 digit ping with up to 62% PL thanx to IS-provider interaction...

MarioDR #9 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 42580 battles
  • 46
  • Member since:
    11-04-2013

awesome,22battles 19 defeats,13-14 jabsters again and again in team (jabster=idioxx with 300 wn8,300wn8 = useless players)

 

1 pic says more then 100000000000000000000000000 words

 

https://imgur.com/a/R6LfA

 

rigged mm,unfair,unbalance,broken as shi.

only good thing is every battle is over in less then 3 min.


Edited by MarioDR, 11 November 2017 - 03:41 PM.


Cannes76 #10 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:44 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 68614 battles
  • 1,764
  • [TAKE] TAKE
  • Member since:
    04-16-2011

View PostRinTin_NL, on 11 November 2017 - 02:53 PM, said:

Terrible haha

 

Lost 14, won 4 or so so far...

 

This whole week my winrare was quite stable untill today X5 day.  So I guess it certainly has an influence...

 

People rush and die quickly, games are over in a few minutes, massive landslides left and right!

 

Wish I never hit that battle button today!

 

 

Why should the xp multiplier affect your winrate? That makes no logical sense.



mrmoff10 #11 Posted 11 November 2017 - 03:57 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 3808 battles
  • 104
  • Member since:
    10-25-2014

Same here, terrible.

 



Bennie182 #12 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:06 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54855 battles
  • 1,773
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostMarioDR, on 11 November 2017 - 03:40 PM, said:

awesome,22battles 19 defeats,13-14 jabsters again and again in team (jabster=idioxx with 300 wn8,300wn8 = useless players)

 

1 pic says more then 100000000000000000000000000 words

 

https://imgur.com/a/R6LfA

 

rigged mm,unfair,unbalance,broken as shi.

only good thing is every battle is over in less then 3 min.

your 2nd platoon looks quite good though :trollface:



undutchable80 #13 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 8185 battles
  • 2,046
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014
Played 3 games with tanks I am grinding, won all 3. Quickly logged off. :-p

Hammerhead20 #14 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:17 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25370 battles
  • 1,833
  • Member since:
    06-29-2011

How's my day?

 

Not played a single battle for a few days, so I guess it's not bad...



Bennie182 #15 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:23 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 54855 battles
  • 1,773
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View Postundutchable80, on 11 November 2017 - 04:07 PM, said:

Played 3 games with tanks I am grinding, won all 3. Quickly logged off. :-p

come on.. you should try another one :trollface:



enu_ #16 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Beta Tester
  • 22740 battles
  • 3,093
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2010
great, pushed my Titan to 287 power level, unlock third subclass, going to do some strikes later

ortega456 #17 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:44 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 62783 battles
  • 1,074
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012
If everybody is losing, who is winning then all the time?

Uebergewicht #18 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 11702 battles
  • 1,068
  • Member since:
    11-15-2015
Surprisingly I won every single game I really wanted to win first try. The only tank that dragged behind a bit was my tier 8 WZ TD, but the 6s and 9s I grind did just fine, as did my brand new tier 10. But I played around noon today, maybe that made a difference.

Makotti #19 Posted 11 November 2017 - 04:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Beta Tester
  • 14549 battles
  • 311
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-04-2010
Fine, thank you. Got the MT-15/3 done by laaaarge 40 dmg margin. Last near call was 30 short...Now thinking which trying next, skypigging or td.

Snake_Keeper #20 Posted 11 November 2017 - 05:44 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 9232 battles
  • 728
  • Member since:
    02-04-2016

Played my first battle, and was instantly rewarded with ace tanker on the Tiger II, and a new damage record.. I've been wanting to get rid of the tank, and the moment I get the top gun unlocked it starts seeming like fun.

http://wotreplays.eu...keeper-tiger_ii






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users