9.21 - British AT TD armor buffs - and I thought that 9.21 was a neat patch without retarded changes...

o_ho_best_tank_in_the_game

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

ares354 #41 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:25 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 74492 battles

View Posttajj7, on 13 November 2017 - 04:14 PM, said:

You talk nonsense and your bias is just absurd

Like At-15 has to deal with horrible weakspots, 20kph speed and 230 alpha, but you whine about the 490 alpha gun on the Ferdi? Boo hoo. Tortoise gun is not special at all, bloom is massive which makes the aim time irrelevant, Torty has to constantly sit still to fire. The gun on the Conqueror has better gun handling and is on a turreted heavy tank with actual armour.

Torty has low pen, low alpha for a TD, and even lower for turrerless TDs, all other TDs on tier 9 have more alpha and all but the Foch and SU have more pen, all but the T95 are more mobile.

So it is a TD with worst in class penetration, worst in class alpha, joint worst mobility and has no turret. AT-15 is pretty much the same, no turret, no alpha, no pen, and no mobility.

They finally give these tanks something that is actually good and you whine about German tanks that are way better. 

And please don't give me that HEAT nonsense, everyone knows JPE100's superstructure is not some sort of auto-aim easy pen for HEAT. Half of it is like 330-340 effective plus, hull down it's even harder. 

It is pretty easy, what is the current point of the Tortoise? It has bad camo, lowish pen and poor alpha so is not a good sniper, it has terrible armour littered with weakspots so it can't be an assault tank, it can't trade well so is useless in city fights anyway, it is too slow to be a support tank, it has no fear factor at all, no tank is scared about taking a hit from a Torty.

So what is the actual point of it, what does it do, it's just a big XP pinata with a fancy DPM stat that has no real in game impact unless people just sit in front of you one after the other. 

This armour change finally gives it an actual levaragable advantage to use in game so it can do something for the team, and yet you complain.

You whined about the Conway buffs and said that was going to be OP, that tank is still useless. You are wrong yet again here. 

258 pen is more then 259 ? Good math...

Tortie have good alpha, great gun and poor camo COZ well British made it crapwith bad armor, BLAME your beloved nation for this pile of crap, 

For me Tortie has more fear factor then SU 122, 704, T30 and more, COZ OF ROF and aim time. IF T30 will shoot me in 140 i can shoot tim 3 time, Tortie I cant do same...

You know that buffs FROM WG make it Good VS normal ammo, coz GOLD WILL PEN HIM NP. Premium ammo is problem, this buff will only make life of player who dont spam gold worse, nothing more good come with this buff

Conway is OP, in right hands, with 120 mm gun is insane. You will never say British are OP, take your head out of British [edited], clean up and think twice. This buff WILL only make more GOLD flying into this tanks, WG win, players lose, you wont see this, you will never. 

commer #42 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38280 battles

View Postares354, on 13 November 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

Tortie have good alpha, great gun and poor camo COZ well British made it crapwith bad armor, BLAME your beloved nation for this pile of crap, 

For me Tortie has more fear factor then SU 122, 704, T30 and more, COZ OF ROF and aim time. IF T30 will shoot me in 140 i can shoot tim 3 time, Tortie I cant do same...

You know that buffs FROM WG make it Good VS normal ammo, coz GOLD WILL PEN HIM NP. Premium ammo is problem, this buff will only make life of player who dont spam gold worse, nothing more good come with this buff

Conway is OP, in right hands, with 120 mm gun is insane. You will never say British are OP, take your head out of British [edited], clean up and think twice. This buff WILL only make more GOLD flying into this tanks, WG win, players lose, you wont see this, you will never. 

Tortie doesn't have a great gun. Sorry having great DPM but being average to crapin every other department is not great. Torties gun is great on SC and Conq because they have good gun handling. Tortie has bad gun handling so it misses a lot. Also being slow and having no turret it looses many opportunities to fire and it often has to fire on tanks at their strongest armor. This means it's pen is meh. Also sorry but 400 alpha is not good alpha on t9. Not even on a heavy it's good alpha yet alone on a slow as hell td. Also if Tortie has a bigger fear factor for you than other tds than you must discover the magic of retreat. Tort is the easiest tank to outplay in the game. In case of high alpha tds - all you need is one mistake and you loose a ton of hp. Not 400 and probably a bounce. 

Also no again Conway is not OP. YOu know crapabout tanks. Conway is a bad tank since it's basically a gimped STRV. You have to be fully stationary to hit things since moving bloom is horrible and you won't hit crap. 

Edited by commer, 13 November 2017 - 04:37 PM.

tajj7 #43 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:42 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26443 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postares354, on 13 November 2017 - 03:25 PM, said:

400 is good alpha on tier 9? LOL. 18 tanks on tier 9 have better than that, another 6 equal it of which 3 are autoloaders so have effectively better alpha, so 24 tier 9 tanks have equal or better alpha to 400.  Plus there are another 8 tanks only 10 alpha behind.

Only 5 tanks have significantly worse alpha on tier 9 than the Tortoise.  There are 15 tier 8 tanks with equal or better alpha. 

You must have a different definition of the word 'good'.  Maybe when you were ranked in the bottom third of your class at school your parents still thought you had done 'good'. 

Block Quote

For me

Yeh but you are terrible so your opinion is pretty irrelevant. 

Block Quote

Conway is OP, in right hands,

About sums up your knowledge of the game right there, looks so OP -

Posted Image

Oh wait no, underperforming for all skill levels. 

Not every gold round is 330 pen HEAT, but apparently Tortoise will be OP and now you are claiming it will be really weak to premium rounds, so which is it? 

Not to mention the Tortoise hiding it's weakspot and using it's full gun arc is able to make it's stronger flatter armour about 250 effective from 228 of base armour, so if this gets buffed it should be able to buff this to over 300 effective, even more with gun depression and that will trouble many tier 10 premium rounds. 

ares354 #44 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 74492 battles

View Posttajj7, on 13 November 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

400 is good alpha on tier 9? LOL. 18 tanks on tier 9 have better than that, another 6 equal it of which 3 are autoloaders so have effectively better alpha, so 24 tier 9 tanks have equal or better alpha to 400.  Plus there are another 8 tanks only 10 alpha behind.

Only 5 tanks have significantly worse alpha on tier 9 than the Tortoise.  There are 15 tier 8 tanks with equal or better alpha. 

You must have a different definition of the word 'good'.  Maybe when you were ranked in the bottom third of your class at school your parents still thought you had done 'good'. 

Yeh but you are terrible so your opinion is pretty irrelevant. 

About sums up your knowledge of the game right there, looks so OP -

Posted Image

Oh wait no, underperforming for all skill levels. 

Not every gold round is 330 pen HEAT, but apparently Tortoise will be OP and now you are claiming it will be really weak to premium rounds, so which is it? 

Not to mention the Tortoise hiding it's weakspot and using it's full gun arc is able to make it's stronger flatter armour about 250 effective from 228 of base armour, so if this gets buffed it should be able to buff this to over 300 effective, even more with gun depression and that will trouble many tier 10 premium rounds. 

So its ok to make Tortie armor over 300 mm, and they you cry Type 5 is broken, HYPOCRITE level 500

90%of tier 10 HT have over 320 mm gold pen, and TD over 340. Hes for me 400 every 6 sec is better fear factor then 750 every 17 sec...

Good I am terrible, still you never meet me in battle, never won vs me, British hypocrite. 

You think that high alpha is all, [edited]. 57 mm roof will be pen by HEAT coz HEAT care less for angling more for EFFECTIVE ARMOR, IS 4 roof show this, or cupola on SQ turret roof. 

tajj7 #45 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26443 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postares354, on 13 November 2017 - 03:52 PM, said:

So its ok to make Tortie armor over 300 mm, and they you cry Type 5 is broken, HYPOCRITE level 500

90%of tier 10 HT have over 320 mm gold pen, and TD over 340. Hes for me 400 every 6 sec is better fear factor then 750 every 17 sec...

Good I am terrible, still you never meet me in battle, never won vs me, British hypocrite. 

You think that high alpha is all, [edited]. 57 mm roof will be pen by HEAT coz HEAT care less for angling more for EFFECTIVE ARMOR, IS 4 roof show this, or cupola on SQ turret roof. 

Tortoise has large frontal weakspot that needs 170 pen.

Type 5 has no frontal weakspots and no armour less effective than about 270.

Big difference. 

400 damage every 6s means you have to be available to shoot every 6s and someone has to let you shoot them every 6s, what do you do if they just retreat behind cover? T30 shoots Tortoise once, easy pen because he basically has to hit 90% of the tank and can quickly peak cos he has turret, Tortoise shoots once, does 400 damage or bounces if T30 is hull down. T30 then hides for 15s, rinse repeat.

Tortoise is dead in 3 shots, T30 has probably taken 800 damage. DPM soooo scary.

DPM only works if you have viable alpha, see Jagdtiger or Obj. 263, or if you have mobility to keep up the pressure, flank and catch people in the open, see all medium tanks. Or if you can basically sit there and not get penned, see hull down tanks like Conqueror. 

low alpha, plus low mobility, plus no turret, plus bad armour is a terrible, Tortoise could have 5000 DPM and it still would not be very good.

Also Torty roof is angled at 86 degrees, if someone shoots HEAT at it, they will likely bounce, even though it's currently 25.4mm of armour.  it's about 360mm effective currently to HEAT, so it will be HEAT immune when it's 57mm. 

FluffyRedFox #46 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:32 PM

General

• Player
  • 24139 battles

View Postares354, on 13 November 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

Conway is OP, in right hands, with 120 mm gun is insane. 

Edited.

Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 November 2017 - 02:12 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to inappropriate remarks

Search_Warrant #47 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:44 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 27851 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View Postfishbob101, on 13 November 2017 - 04:32 PM, said:

Edited

QFT

Edited by Asklepi0s, 14 November 2017 - 02:12 PM.

ares354 #48 Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:09 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 74492 battles

View Posttajj7, on 13 November 2017 - 05:01 PM, said:

Tortoise has large frontal weakspot that needs 170 pen.

Type 5 has no frontal weakspots and no armour less effective than about 270.

Big difference. 

400 damage every 6s means you have to be available to shoot every 6s and someone has to let you shoot them every 6s, what do you do if they just retreat behind cover? T30 shoots Tortoise once, easy pen because he basically has to hit 90% of the tank and can quickly peak cos he has turret, Tortoise shoots once, does 400 damage or bounces if T30 is hull down. T30 then hides for 15s, rinse repeat.

Tortoise is dead in 3 shots, T30 has probably taken 800 damage. DPM soooo scary.

DPM only works if you have viable alpha, see Jagdtiger or Obj. 263, or if you have mobility to keep up the pressure, flank and catch people in the open, see all medium tanks. Or if you can basically sit there and not get penned, see hull down tanks like Conqueror. 

low alpha, plus low mobility, plus no turret, plus bad armour is a terrible, Tortoise could have 5000 DPM and it still would not be very good.

Also Torty roof is angled at 86 degrees, if someone shoots HEAT at it, they will likely bounce, even though it's currently 25.4mm of armour.  it's about 360mm effective currently to HEAT, so it will be HEAT immune when it's 57mm. 

Type 5 is most borken SHT, and its one tier higher then Tortie, but hey we need more broken tanks in game, coz they British in not problem. 

How hard is to shoot T30 2 times when he reload, or someone miss ? Or bounce, or shoot your team mate? I know that pro Like you will fight hulldown T30, I wont in any tank in this game. 

Yes in your play style, fighting T30 when he is hulldown you will die in many tier 9 tanks, GO FIGHT tanks that have better position then you. 

JT and mobility...GOOD joke, you re funny. 263 is different, but JT ...ok. JP 420 HEAT, 268 395 HEAT, we will see how effective this will be. 

We gonna see how you will fight vs "new" balanced Tortie....flank on corridors. But ofc how much borken will be UK tanks you will always say its fine 

Give him 5 k DPM, we will see how you will fight this....

You know that some tank can be in position where angle will be worse ? no, ofc you wont. 

Grimdope #49 Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 37748 battles
You could give the AT-8 300mm of frontal armour and it would still suck, slow with an inflexible gun, even a tier 5 can take 1 hit get to its side then just farm xp at its leisure.

ares354 #50 Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:38 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 74492 battles

View PostGrimdope, on 13 November 2017 - 09:26 PM, said:

You could give the AT-8 300mm of frontal armour and it would still suck, slow with an inflexible gun, even a tier 5 can take 1 hit get to its side then just farm xp at its leisure.

Yes, because every tier 7 and 8 can pen 300 MM of armor np. 

Buffing is one thing, removing weakspot like they done with Type 5 ht is different. 

CaptainThunderWalker #51 Posted 14 November 2017 - 09:30 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 18937 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 13 November 2017 - 02:03 PM, said:

AT-2 has always been stupid, the 101mm hatch should have been 90 at best even when it came. And did it really need 201mm head on armor? I mean it did face tier 3's when it arrived. No one ever pens that thing. It needed something. And when I played it last, no one went for cupola. And when most guns it faces as top tier has 80 to 110 mm pen... 201 is not something it needs.

AT-8 armor I can agree on , cupola I kinda can't. Again it's an assault TD. It should lack weak spots on the hull. But 152 on the cupola is the only thing I think is a tad to much for a tier 6.

Well, they just made it so you have to camp in the AT-2 when not top tier. Tier VI and VII HTs - which you meet when being an assault TD - will go through your front like butter now, as the 175-198 standard pen that many of those vehicles have is more than enough, and many Tier V tanks have the gold pen to go through 152mm of armor easily enough, just think of the BDR G1B, the KV-1 85mm, but also the 6-pdr and the 57mm ZIS.

And when not top tier it's just butter, as you can no longer bounce vehicles like the T-150 at all.

I don't mind the giant hull weakspot gone on the AT8, though the machine gun mantlet should have remained a (tiny) weakspot. Like I said elsewhere, that should be a weakspot on all tanks because you can't use a machine gun through 200mm of armor. From the Chrysler K to the O-Ho and now the AT8, it should be a weakspot.

And 152mm on the cupola is just crazy. It tells lower tier tanks basically to [edited]themselves if they meet one and aren't fast enough to flank it (which many aren't)

Edited by CaptainThunderWalker, 14 November 2017 - 09:31 AM.

tajj7 #52 Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:03 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 26443 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

View Postares354, on 13 November 2017 - 08:09 PM, said:

Type 5 is most borken SHT, and its one tier higher then Tortie, but hey we need more broken tanks in game, coz they British in not problem. 

Yeh reading is not your strong point is it. Let me repeat in very clear simple terms.

Frontal armour stronger than standard ammo of the same tier with zero frontal weakspots = broken, Type 5 is broken.

Strong frontal armour with a large frontal weakspot that even lower tiers can pen = fine.

It has nothing to do with the nationality of the tank, it is obvious logic and correct balancing, tanks with strong frontal armour are fine if they have viable frontal weakspots that are no pixels. That is the new armour layout of the Tortoise.

Not sure how you don't get that and think that the Tortoise armour buff will be anything like the Type 5.  Virtually no tier 10, tier 9 or tier 8 can pen a Type 5 frontally with their standard ammo, pretty much every tier 8-10 will be able to pen a Tortoise frontally with standard ammo.

How hard is to shoot T30 2 times when he reload, or someone miss ? Or bounce, or shoot your team mate? I know that pro Like you will fight hulldown T30, I wont in any tank in this game. 

So you are just going to zip across the gap to the T30 with your 20kph speed? LOL, and the T30 obviously has no team mates yeh? and you won't expose yourself to cross fire by advancing forward, yeh you haven't thought that comment through. A fast medium tank with a turret might be able to quickly get in and put two shots into a T30 before he is reloaded and get back into cover. A Tortoise will take longer than the T30's reload just to cover the gap, so you are just giving a T30 free damage.

Top play there, like I said you have no clue how this game works or how to play this game to a competent level so that just undermines your ability to claim the Tortoise will be OP.

You are massively over rating DPM, especially DPM on such a terrible platform. 

And of course you won't fight a T30 in a hull down position, but apparently you will fight a Tortoise working a corner, hiding it's cupola. Apparently a hull down T30 is fine, but the Tortoise isn't, it's laughable. You will struggle to pen a hull down T30 but that is fine, you will struggle to pen a Tortoise working a corner hiding it's cupola. 

Both tanks are in strong positions, hiding their weak armour, but according to you the T30 is fine and the Tortoise is OP.

Makes zero sense and is complete BS, especially as the T30 can get hull down in way more spots than a Torty can use the corner of building. 

Yes in your play style, fighting T30 when he is hulldown you will die in many tier 9 tanks, GO FIGHT tanks that have better position then you. 

JT and mobility...GOOD joke, you re funny. 263 is different, but JT ...ok. JP 420 HEAT, 268 395 HEAT, we will see how effective this will be. 

Yeh your reading skills have let you down again.  I said nothing about the Jagdtiger and mobility, the comment was that the Jagdtiger has good DPM AND good alpha, which is more useful than just good DPM. The jagdtiger has more threat to opposition tanks because they don't want to take a near 600 damage hit and know that it reloads that high alpha quickly, so it has a good balance between alpha and DPM.

The 263 has the same.

If you have low alpha, like the Tortoise, to make the most of it you need a turret and very good mobility, like most medium tanks. Tortoise has neither so it's DPM is mainly useless because it very rarely ever gets advantage from it and it would be much better of having lower DPM with higher alpha.

WG clearly know this because they have given the new tier 10 TD 480 alpha instead of 400. 

We gonna see how you will fight vs "new" balanced Tortie....flank on corridors. But ofc how much borken will be UK tanks you will always say its fine 

LEL, see above.  You just said you won't fight a hull down T30, so why would you fight a Tort working a corner? I don't fight tanks in strong positions, I leave them alone and look for other areas to make a breakthrough which forces those tanks either to sit uselessly in a strong position or to come out of that strong position where they are more vulnerable. 

This is why the Kranvagn is not very good, it's very situational, the new Tortoise will be no different yet you have made a giant leap that situationally strong = OP, well we all know this is wrong.

As you would now, just trade and don't give him a chance to use his DPM. 

You know that some tank can be in position where angle will be worse ? no, ofc you wont. 

commer #53 Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:47 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38280 battles

View Postares354, on 13 November 2017 - 04:52 PM, said:

Type 5 advantages over Tortoise:

1. It's faster

2. It has a turret

3. It has a higher alpha gun

4. It has a gun that negates armor

5. High dpm require you to be exposed for longer therefore you need armor more

6. More HP

Tortoise Advantages over the Type5:

1. More DPM

2. More accurate gun

commer #54 Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:53 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 38280 battles

View Postares354, on 13 November 2017 - 09:09 PM, said:

1. How hard is it to shoot t30 after it shot

Answer 1. - Very hard because it's probably hull down or hid behind solid cover. Tanks don't stand in front of you waiting to get shot. If you won't go fighting a hull down a t30 then why you claim a tortoise has an advantage when in a situation when a Tort meets a t30 it has very little mobility to relocate...

2. JT has much better mobility than the Tort. It's not fast but it moves 1.5 as fast if not more

3. If a tank is in a position where the angle is worse he can relocate. Also the angling of the Tortoise armor is limited by its gun arc. If the tort angles besides the gun arc it cannot shoot anymore so every few seconds it has to be aiming at you and you have an oportunity to shoot it..

OVERALL you view tanks in some completely magical situations where both tanks stand on flat open ground and shoot at each other. Yeah in that situation Tort will be wining with most tanks but that doesn't mean it's OP because you almost never are on flat ground with no dips and cover.

leggasiini #55 Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:03 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 15394 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

:popcorn:

BP_OMowe #56 Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:07 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 24764 battles
  • [-GY-] -GY-

ares345, have you actually PLAYED the British TDs at all?!

For now, I'm siding with taij7 and Brumm in their analysis.

HugSeal #57 Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:36 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View Postares354, on 13 November 2017 - 04:52 PM, said:

HEAT care less for angling more for EFFECTIVE ARMOR, IS 4 roof show this, or cupola on SQ turret roof. 

What? This jsut doesn't make any sense. Effecive armour takes angling in account. And if you mean raw armour values then that is still wrong since HEAT has less normalization and is more effected by angling the armour.

You also mention things like the is4 roof when HEAT cannot overmatch.

brumbarr #58 Posted 15 November 2017 - 01:56 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 38626 battles

View PostHugSeal, on 15 November 2017 - 01:36 AM, said:

What? This jsut doesn't make any sense. Effecive armour takes angling in account. And if you mean raw armour values then that is still wrong since HEAT has less normalization and is more effected by angling the armour.

You also mention things like the is4 roof when HEAT cannot overmatch.

HEAT doesnt get any normalisation but thats kinda irrelevant ,since it has high enough pen anyway to overcome that. So its not bad against angled surfaces, and against surfaces angled between 70 and 85 degrees, its much better than other shells, since it doesnt bounce, which is even though it cant overmatch, it doesnt need to, the IS4 turretroof for example is angled less than 85° so HEAT still pens it.

HugSeal #59 Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:06 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 22717 battles
  • [SWEC] SWEC

View Postbrumbarr, on 15 November 2017 - 01:56 AM, said:

HEAT doesnt get any normalisation but thats kinda irrelevant ,since it has high enough pen anyway to overcome that. So its not bad against angled surfaces, and against surfaces angled between 70 and 85 degrees, its much better than other shells, since it doesnt bounce, which is even though it cant overmatch, it doesnt need to, the IS4 turretroof for example is angled less than 85° so HEAT still pens it.

Didn't actually know the is4 roof was that badly angled. I usully jsut point and click :)

And yeah, the autobounce angle is larger but I would argue that the lack of normalization means it cares more about angling, except in exreme cases.

The part about caring less for effective armour and more about angling still doesn't make sense though.

ares354 #60 Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:34 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Beta Tester
  • 74492 battles

View PostBP_OMowe, on 15 November 2017 - 01:07 AM, said:

ares345, have you actually PLAYED the British TDs at all?!

For now, I'm siding with taij7 and Brumm in their analysis.

No, I have 183 , I have AT 15a, that is British premium TD, yet still EVERONE claim I dont play them, fine. 

I dont wonna next T95 in tier 9 who will be pennable only with premium. Tajj thinks that T30 can go hulldown on every map, [edited]. You have maps like Paris, where camping on green is waste of time in T30, coz most fight are in middle or city. Pilzno, same. 

I have fought many times with T30 player in city, coz as top tank they cant camp and wait to team dies to enemy. AND BTW, 

TAJJ, T30 like T34 HAVE SAME WEAKSPOT on roof, 38 mm armor, and that MEAN every 120 mm gun will overmatch roof. So, even if T30 hide hull in city, I WILL STILL PEN him with all 120 mm guns. 

WG dont need to add this sick armor to Tortie, WHAT they need to do is to nerf premium ammo, and make pen drop over distance bigger for HT, MT same as for LT. OFC, still buff armor a bit, but make armor to bounce more over 200 meter away, and weak in close combat or on flanks for MT. Remove overmatch and remove normalization for all gun. This is buff to armor, and do add weakspot on EVERY tank. But no 1 weakspot on front for tanks that have way too good guns. 

Also tagged with o_ho_best_tank_in_the_game

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users