Moderator shut down the topic.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Metalmangorlo #1 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 13499 battles

If you want to discuss the Matchmaker there is a pinned Thread in this section of the Forum. 

If you want to just rage and be insulting towards other players I would advise against it. Bad games happen even if you do carry games as it can be seen from your screenshot. Please try to be more respectful and constructive if you intend to open another Thread. 

To avoid any potentials flaming I will be closing this Thread. 

Said the moderator. "Bad games happened". Sure. I lost many games, but there is a good and action packed lost match and there is a bad one with the broken mm filled with underskilled players and BOTS.

Sir Foch was shut down by wg, because he showed the true face of the lazy work. I show a picture what showed the true face of the broken mm. WN8 based mm was not too god for this company.  They know this very well, but who cares. So the picture again. Do you think this is BALANCED mm? i mean skill balance. Why not put 15 unicums agains 15 red player. Super fun game...for 15 people.  

Attached Files

• Attached File   brokenmm.jpg   202.09K

Jahrakajin #2 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:39 PM

And why didn't you post this in the pinned Thread as suggested? You realize there at least somebody would have paid attention to your post rather then going and post it in the Off Topic section :/

uglycousin #3 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:46 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 45816 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK
Look at the bright side: the weekend is over. :)

cragarion #4 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:49 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44292 battles

View PostMetalmangorlo, on 13 November 2017 - 04:25 PM, said:

If you want to discuss the Matchmaker there is a pinned Thread in this section of the Forum. 

If you want to just rage and be insulting towards other players I would advise against it. Bad games happen even if you do carry games as it can be seen from your screenshot. Please try to be more respectful and constructive if you intend to open another Thread. 

To avoid any potentials flaming I will be closing this Thread. 

Said the moderator. "Bad games happened". Sure. I lost many games, but there is a good and action packed lost match and there is a bad one with the broken mm filled with underskilled players and BOTS.

Sir Foch was shut down by wg, because he showed the true face of the lazy work. I show a picture what showed the true face of the broken mm. WN8 based mm was not too god for this company.  They know this very well, but who cares. So the picture again. Do you think this is BALANCED mm? i mean skill balance. Why not put 15 unicums agains 15 red player. Super fun game...for 15 people.  

Skill has nothing to do with mm and never will the games balanced on the tanks not the players.

Show them a way to determine a players skill that can not be effected by Stat padders and people who dont care about stats and they may consider using it.

cragarion #5 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:52 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44292 battles

View Postuglycousin, on 13 November 2017 - 04:46 PM, said:

Look at the bright side: the weekend is over. :)

Look on the brighter side the mod responded to the thread instead of closing it and and banning the OP for discussing disciplinary action and re-posting stuff from a thread that was already closed. 

uglycousin #6 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:55 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 45816 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View Postcragarion, on 13 November 2017 - 05:52 PM, said:

Look on the brighter side the mod responded to the thread instead of closing it and and banning the OP for discussing disciplinary action and re-posting stuff from a thread that was already closed. 

You never know with Kevin.

He might ban us both just to get his kicks. :P

Don't do it Kevin ... noooooooooo...

Jahrakajin #7 Posted 13 November 2017 - 04:57 PM

I hope that last post was meant as a jab at me because I've always though I am rather far from leaving these kind of impressions @_@

cragarion #8 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:02 PM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44292 battles

View PostJahrakajin, on 13 November 2017 - 04:57 PM, said:

I hope that last post was meant as a jab at me because I've always though I am rather far from leaving these kind of impressions @_@

Whistles* hey look at that someone has been on my computer when i went afk silly me staying logged in hope no one did anything while i was afk.

Paiko #9 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 24037 battles
  • [-FRI-] -FRI-

What about RANDOM battle dont you understand... its just that.. RANDOM.. 
want skill, play CW.. 

end.

uglycousin #10 Posted 13 November 2017 - 05:13 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 45816 battles
  • [TFUK] TFUK

View PostJahrakajin, on 13 November 2017 - 05:57 PM, said:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users