Jump to content


Is there any reason for the FV2002 P slow reload times?


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

KillingJoker #1 Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 29036 battles
  • 1,153
  • Member since:
    09-07-2015

Ok, im looking for any solid reason why this tank with an 83,4 caliber gun to have a reload time around 6.6 seconds (and i have a very good crew with Bia) at tier 8, with 230 alpha...

 

while a tier VI T34-85M per example, with suposedly a higher caliber gun 85mm manages to output 180 dmg (only less 50... but 2 tiers lower)

every 4 seconds...

 

is this is joke of some kind of a joke wG? 

 

to make here a comparison, having 230 damage output at tier 8, equals to having 115 damage at tier V, and at tier V most guns who do that sort of damage have reloads between 2,8 seconds and 4 seconds... if a 75mm gun a tier V does only about 100 damage and it takes 6,6 to reload

it would be considered HORRIBLE to say the least...

 

now... im not saying i defend overpowered tanks...

 

But... seriously, this tank needs more dpm, its not as bad as people say it is... but having low alpha damage, and such a slow reload time

it doesnt make sense...

 

 


Edited by KillingJoker, 13 November 2017 - 06:38 PM.


omgdontkillme #2 Posted 13 November 2017 - 06:53 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 35014 battles
  • 375
  • [R41N] R41N
  • Member since:
    03-20-2015

View PostKillingJoker, on 13 November 2017 - 06:38 PM, said:

Ok, im looking for any solid reason why this tank with an 83,4 caliber gun to have a reload time around 6.6 seconds (and i have a very good crew with Bia) at tier 8, with 230 alpha...

 

while a tier VI T34-85M per example, with suposedly a higher caliber gun 85mm manages to output 180 dmg (only less 50... but 2 tiers lower)

every 4 seconds...

 

is this is joke of some kind of a joke wG? 

 

to make here a comparison, having 230 damage output at tier 8, equals to having 115 damage at tier V, and at tier V most guns who do that sort of damage have reloads between 2,8 seconds and 4 seconds... if a 75mm gun a tier V does only about 100 damage and it takes 6,6 to reload

it would be considered HORRIBLE to say the least...

 

now... im not saying i defend overpowered tanks...

 

But... seriously, this tank needs more dpm, its not as bad as people say it is... but having low alpha damage, and such a slow reload time

it doesnt make sense...

 

 

 

Call me when WG starts caring about what players want.

ares354 #3 Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:42 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 72421 battles
  • 2,598
  • Member since:
    12-05-2010
Balance reason by WG. FV 4202 would be OP with better gun stats, so WG wont buff it. - not my claim. 

You see logic and WG dont go along. 

T100 LT, super small tank have better ROF then bigger LT coz reason. I was in real T55 inside that tank. Its very hard to take this 100 mm shell, put into gun. It take time, not like 7 sec but more then that. Lower your ammo is in tank, longer it take to reload gun. 

So ROF on FV is pure balance by WG. 

Balc0ra #4 Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:16 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 62857 battles
  • 14,464
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

Alpha aside.. 144 pen vs 226 pen for starters. 20 prd is not good on DPM. It needs a slight buff. But not down to 6.6 seconds. There is an alpha vs pen balance to. And besides the Lorr 40t. The 20 prd has the most pen out of any of the tier 8 meds.

 

View Postomgdontkillme, on 13 November 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

 

Call me when WG starts caring about what players want.

 

Depends on how you look at it. We all know how that other game went when they did add everything the players wanted. Died in less then 3 months.


Edited by Balc0ra, 14 November 2017 - 12:19 AM.


Morgaroth_ #5 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:19 AM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 25929 battles
  • 69
  • Member since:
    11-11-2014
I think most tier 8 meds need a dpm buff.. the gap between tier 9 and tier 8 meds is just too huge.

Enforcer1975 #6 Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:57 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 18498 battles
  • 9,856
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View PostMorgaroth_, on 14 November 2017 - 10:19 AM, said:

I think most tier 8 meds need a dpm buff.. the gap between tier 9 and tier 8 meds is just too huge.

 

The other way around is better. If you buff tier 8 tanks you have to buff tier 7 tanks, then tier 6 tanks........this way you just have to balance 2 tiers.

 



commer #7 Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:00 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 38080 battles
  • 1,995
  • Member since:
    06-14-2011

View PostEnforcer1975, on 14 November 2017 - 10:57 AM, said:

 

The other way around is better. If you buff tier 8 tanks you have to buff tier 7 tanks, then tier 6 tanks........this way you just have to balance 2 tiers.

 

 

Not really in terms of DPM since DPM wise some t8 meds have less DPM than t7 and t6 meds.

BP_OMowe #8 Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:02 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 24764 battles
  • 2,047
  • [-GY-] -GY-
  • Member since:
    01-08-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 14 November 2017 - 12:16 AM, said:

Depends on how you look at it. We all know how that other game went when they did add everything the players wanted. Died in less then 3 months.

 

Would you stop spreading this refuted nonsense?

The game died because mail.ru would not let the developers implement the stuff as what the owners wanted was a WoT-clone without copyright infringements, not a game that would beat WoT.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users