• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Daenial #1 Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:40 PM

Private

• Player
  • 2186 battles
  • [BOF] BOF
Good time of the day,

New to the game, got some tier V tanks, heading towards the tier VI. Love it so far, but it's steep to learn, sort of boring to do it on my own, and I've encountered a scary amount of angry kids with poor language skills upon attempting to talk to people in chats and on the battlefield, so I'm looking for a clan with mature people, preferably of my age (I'm in my 40ies) to join the clan with.
I'm not new to tactical team shooters, so getting good at this game for me is a matter of understanding its key techniques.
An English speaking 30+ clan that does casual playing and maintains warm and mature atmosphere is what I'm looking for. Have a spot for a newbie? Please let me know!

Kind regards,
Daenial.

Headless_Rooster #2 Posted 13 November 2017 - 08:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 9995 battles
  • [W-UNI] W-UNI

Hi Daenial,

WoT University would be a good clan to join, pleanty of oppertunities to learn from training to tooning. Our TS is a non toxic zone, we take players over 16 but most of the chaps are over 30, I'm wrong side of 50 and I fit in :teethhappy:

We're part of HavocX gaming community (with 5 other EU clans) so lots of experience to tap into. Get yourself a Cromwell for tier 6 skirmish battles, it's much more fun than randoms ;)

Check out our recruitment thread here: http://forum.worldof...636062-wot-uni/

TTX50 #3 Posted 13 November 2017 - 09:02 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21208 battles

Hello Daenial,

I am very happy to invite you to your apply to WolfPack. We're a mature clan with a variety of abilities and welcome new players. Plenty of people in your age range (I'm quite a bit older!!). If you would like to visit our website, and by extension our forums please visit http://wolfpack.net.au/ there you can find our rules, information on how to apply and more. If you'd rather hang out with us and get to know us or want to ask us a question, please visit our TS-3 address at 66.151.138.13:39050 and message any of our members. If you want to join us we have some rules.

The 3 main points are:
You must be over 18 years old - which you are
You must have Team Speak 3 and be able to speak English - which you can
You must participate with members and work as a clan - which you want to!

Hope that hasn't scared you off. Any questions, please feel free to ask. Hope to see you hunting soon.

Regards,

Edited by TTX50, 13 November 2017 - 09:16 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users