Jump to content


5x Event


  • Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Lucci #1 Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:00 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 10471 battles
  • 203
  • Member since:
    12-17-2011
[edited]YOUR 5x EVENT! WINS FOR NOTHING OR LOSE ALL THE TIME WITH GETTING KILLED ONE OR TWO HIT! START MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE FOR NON-ARCADE-KITTY-KIDDIES FFS!!!

zen_monk_ #2 Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:02 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Clan Diplomat
  • 25307 battles
  • 457
  • Member since:
    05-08-2011
Do you have a replay?

xx984 #3 Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:08 AM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 53088 battles
  • 2,386
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013

http://www.dcscounse...ger-management/

 

i hope this helps, hope you get better soon 



_EXODUZ_ #4 Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:09 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34635 battles
  • 1,936
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
You are a bad player, Lucci. That's why you loose so much.

ExclamationMark #5 Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:26 AM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 16679 battles
  • 3,727
  • Member since:
    04-12-2013
someone's cranky. Maybe try beating the meat? :)

Edited by ExclamationMark, 14 November 2017 - 01:26 AM.


_EXODUZ_ #6 Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:37 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34635 battles
  • 1,936
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostExclamationMark, on 14 November 2017 - 01:26 AM, said:

someone's cranky. Maybe try beating the meat? :)

 

Is that what you do when you're cranky?



fighting_falcon93 #7 Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:38 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 29780 battles
  • 3,432
  • Member since:
    02-05-2013

Well even though the guy could have put it forward in a more calm way, I have to admit he has 2 good points:

 

1. Those x5 bonuses are quite bad. People play like morons, and either you have to play like 4-5 games to get 1 win, or you get a win on a crap game. Much use of that x5 when you get yoloed during the first 2 minutes right? It would have been better if WG either made it so we could decide afterwards which game we want the x5 on, or if we got x2 for each victory instead.

 

2. It would be nice if the game became less arcade and a bit more realistic. Gameplay that would circle more around real tank warfare, such as staying hidden, sniping, things like cupolas no longer being weakspots because of the distance etc. A game where tactical/strategical gameplay and use of proper tank tactics would mean more than memorizing weakspots and then farm damage in 5 minute sessions.



Balc0ra #8 Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:01 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64443 battles
  • 15,457
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View PostLucci, on 14 November 2017 - 01:00 AM, said:

 MAKE THE GAME PLAYABLE FOR NON-ARCADE-KITTY-KIDDIES FFS!!!

 

And you are an adult right? I'm just asking considering the topics seems like it was written by a 6 year old not getting what he wants.

Pvt_Duffer #9 Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:12 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 16653 battles
  • 3,144
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

I got a 73XP win in the KV-1  in my first game.

 

I did not start a forum thread.



qqq10 #10 Posted 14 November 2017 - 02:27 AM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 23497 battles
  • 198
  • Member since:
    04-24-2013

I'm feeling really generous today, so here you go, some free advice on how to win:

Spoiler

 

 



NUKLEAR_SLUG #11 Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:36 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27589 battles
  • 1,980
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 14 November 2017 - 02:12 AM, said:

I got a 73XP win in the KV-1  in my first game.

 

I did not start a forum thread.

 

More fool you then, I would totally have liked that thread. Now you've missed out. Git gud scrub!

Jigabachi #12 Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:40 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17858 battles
  • 18,565
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011
At least OP is realistic and called himself a kid.

Enforcer1975 #13 Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:51 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20713 battles
  • 10,585
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014
Why do the angry german kids always whine in the english forum? It's embarrassing to share the same nationality with this guy even if it's by immigration. 

Edited by Enforcer1975, 14 November 2017 - 03:53 AM.


Tomotorqemada #14 Posted 14 November 2017 - 03:53 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14832 battles
  • 392
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View PostPvt_Duffer, on 14 November 2017 - 02:12 AM, said:

I got a 73XP win in the KV-1  in my first game.

 

I did not start a forum thread.

what r u doing vrong?!??

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 14 November 2017 - 01:09 AM, said:

You are a bad player, Lucci. That's why you loose so much.

Player Exoduz
Race Gremlin
...

Charisma -5

^^:teethhappy:


Edited by Tomotorqemada, 14 November 2017 - 03:54 AM.


_EXODUZ_ #15 Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:09 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34635 battles
  • 1,936
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014

View PostTomotorqemada, on 14 November 2017 - 03:53 AM, said:

what r u doing vrong?!??

Player Exoduz
Race Gremlin
...

Charisma -5

^^:teethhappy:

 

Strength +10

 

:teethhappy:



Tomotorqemada #16 Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:29 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14832 battles
  • 392
  • Member since:
    03-21-2017

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 14 November 2017 - 04:09 AM, said:

 

Strength +10

 

:teethhappy:

 

my reaction rolls are unbeatable^^

magkiln #17 Posted 14 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22667 battles
  • 731
  • [EKKE] EKKE
  • Member since:
    09-21-2015

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 14 November 2017 - 01:38 AM, said:

Well even though the guy could have put it forward in a more calm way, I have to admit he has 2 good points:

 

1. Those x5 bonuses are quite bad. People play like morons, and either you have to play like 4-5 games to get 1 win, or you get a win on a crap game. Much use of that x5 when you get yoloed during the first 2 minutes right? It would have been better if WG either made it so we could decide afterwards which game we want the x5 on, or if we got x2 for each victory instead.

 

2. It would be nice if the game became less arcade and a bit more realistic. Gameplay that would circle more around real tank warfare, such as staying hidden, sniping, things like cupolas no longer being weakspots because of the distance etc. A game where tactical/strategical gameplay and use of proper tank tactics would mean more than memorizing weakspots and then farm damage in 5 minute sessions.

 

A more realistic game would be interesting. You see a bit of that in Warthunder. , but it has its own problems. Realistic battles would last much longer and everyone would have to play far more cautiously. I doubt many players would like a game that lasts an hour and involves 55 minutes of sitting in a bush, waiting for the enemy to make a mistake.  It could be interesting as a special battle mode, but that would require us to unlearn a lot of things.

jack_timber #18 Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:03 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32492 battles
  • 1,896
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014
It's finished time to move on....BTW did quite well off X5 event:)

Balc0ra #19 Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:09 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64443 battles
  • 15,457
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postmagkiln, on 14 November 2017 - 04:33 PM, said:

 

A more realistic game would be interesting. You see a bit of that in Warthunder. , but it has its own problems. Realistic battles would last much longer and everyone would have to play far more cautiously. I doubt many players would like a game that lasts an hour and involves 55 minutes of sitting in a bush, waiting for the enemy to make a mistake.  It could be interesting as a special battle mode, but that would require us to unlearn a lot of things.

 

Well we all know how "historical battles" went to name one. Slow paced don't work for the WOT players in general. WT works because they are different, their gameplay differs vs WOT. Thus they gather up different players for the most part. And that's not a bad thing either. They focus on the more slower paced players. That want's longer battles. WOT focuses on the more fast paced gameplay, smaller maps and a HP system vs a crit system. That and our tanks are balanced for a more arcade ish mode vs historical. Thus some of the "ludicrous speed" and guns some have. Thus why I pointed out the historical mode that removed modules even. And if they made it a separate mode, I suspect it would die fast to. As learning the game again, and the change of pace would be to off-putting for most. 

 

Then again.... even the 50% less cupola damage trick was one of the reasons why PVP died on that "other game" to name one. So no damage would really not fly well here based on what players are already used to that is. If that's what people want, then WT is not a bad option. That after many years of tweaking have nailed a rather good tank mode "that was terrible when it came".



HeidenSieker #20 Posted 14 November 2017 - 05:09 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 10046 battles
  • 4,649
  • Member since:
    03-26-2016

View Postfighting_falcon93, on 14 November 2017 - 01:38 AM, said:

1. Those x5 bonuses are quite bad. People play like morons, and either you have to play like 4-5 games to get 1 win, or you get a win on a crap game.

 

In random games, don't these things balance each other out?

 

That said, I think have noticed a higher willingness by players to do stupid things in haste, and the scores seem to be more even than generally.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users