How to make game good again and not pile of crap

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

cowtapult1 #1 Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:14 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1868 battles

Remove or at least reduce rng to 5% max . And i mean really reduce as at this point it is out of charts (25% cant make u bounce tanks head on with 3 times bigger pen shell then their armor at best angle).

Second - make guns fire shells as they really should. Its obvious that guns are inacurate painfully. And they should not be. Especially not in arcade game type. Tnx to this game is seriously stepping into territory of pure luck.

Shells need to have more or less stable dmg range. Especially high caliber ones. Its stupid as u can hit light tank with for example jgpze100 and do 600 dmg or less with he shell and then do twice as much on Maus or other heavy armored tank. Its just painfully stupid and irritating.

Make shell types accurate in terms of dmg/penetration. In fact Gun of an tank has certain accuracy which is overall great and far less then what is in game. Problem comes with shell types. For example heat is great but not so accurate on big distance. Similar with apcr. What differs them from ap is penetration and dmg ability. Ansd in this game its just stupid. APCR will bounce same shot AP penned. Its impossible. Also HEAT shells really do not take care so much on tank angle. And here its absolutely same what shell u fire. In terms of range/hit angle. 

There is way to many occasions when shells hit tanks weak spot,  makes a hole on it and do nothing. On those occasions server simply ignores shell and it does not give u dmg or at least crit it just stays silent, while other tank does not receive blocked dmg although it says in his stats that he got one shot without dmg on him but no blocked dmg in there. Its impossible and it happens as server is all time trying to rig battles which is unfair to all players. For example i shot today 3 times bat chat 25t in turret side with my is7 from some 400 meters and not single one penned him. He had only 500 dmg blocked but all shots were shown in battle report on him. Due to this stupid line of code which makes things go really stupid there is loads of occasions when your shell goes through tank. And it is possible to see it in replays. How its possible ? U added line of code which allows server to do anything and everything to help team/player if certain criteria is met. And its UNFAIR to us all as we not fight just players in other team but server and it is unsportsmanlike.

In warthunder (arcade mod even not just realistic) u can see actually what means to shoot from gun, shoot different shells and what they do to tank u hit. U can import mechanics of fireing and penetration , remove rng or reduce it to point where ist not game breaking and u might get all players back. Cause Warthunder is a bit complex for most but in game mechanics its god like compared to WOT. Its painfull truth and big question is why u destroy this game so much.

Will drop here a replay where u have me shooting panther2 with obj704 and shell clearly passing through his turret and destroying objects behind him.

Edited by cowtapult1, 16 November 2017 - 12:15 AM.

cowtapult1 #2 Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:20 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1868 battles
http://www.filedropp...object70406ensk

BaconFryer #3 Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:10 AM

Private

• Player
  • 10424 battles
Wargaming should remove 'Kislyi patent' from this game and retire Kislyi from company.

Homer_J #4 Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:16 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27068 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcowtapult1, on 15 November 2017 - 11:14 PM, said:

In warthunder

Go play WT then.  Simples.

View Postcowtapult1, on 15 November 2017 - 11:20 PM, said:

I'm not opening your malware, upload it to wotreplays.

Not that I'm going to bother opening a replay that will show me that lag exists in online games, that's a fact of life until someone invents the perfect 0 latency, 0 packet loss internet.

HeidenSieker #5 Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:22 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 10046 battles

View Postcowtapult1, on 16 November 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

Remove or at least reduce rng to 5% max

Do you know how "rng" works?

Jigabachi #6 Posted 16 November 2017 - 04:03 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17753 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
One or two borderline "good" points, mixed with a lot of nonsense and a rigging claim.
Thread title should be "how to make the game completely unplayable".

malachi6 #7 Posted 16 November 2017 - 12:27 PM

Lieutenant Сolonel

• Player
  • 48609 battles

Game start counter ticks to zero. 15 medium tanks rush to get vision.  30-40 seconds later, game over.

WoT meta 15 minutes after OP's "ideas" are instigated.

unhappy_bunny #8 Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:55 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17409 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-

View Postcowtapult1, on 16 November 2017 - 12:14 AM, said:

Remove or at least reduce rng to 5% max . And i mean really reduce as at this point it is out of charts (25% cant make u bounce tanks head on with 3 times bigger pen shell then their armor at best angle).

Second - make guns fire shells as they really should. Its obvious that guns are inacurate painfully. And they should not be. Especially not in arcade game type. Tnx to this game is seriously stepping into territory of pure luck.

Shells need to have more or less stable dmg range. Especially high caliber ones. Its stupid as u can hit light tank with for example jgpze100 and do 600 dmg or less with he shell and then do twice as much on Maus or other heavy armored tank. Its just painfully stupid and irritating.

Make shell types accurate in terms of dmg/penetration. In fact Gun of an tank has certain accuracy which is overall great and far less then what is in game. Problem comes with shell types. For example heat is great but not so accurate on big distance. Similar with apcr. What differs them from ap is penetration and dmg ability. Ansd in this game its just stupid. APCR will bounce same shot AP penned. Its impossible. Also HEAT shells really do not take care so much on tank angle. And here its absolutely same what shell u fire. In terms of range/hit angle. 

There is way to many occasions when shells hit tanks weak spot,  makes a hole on it and do nothing. On those occasions server simply ignores shell and it does not give u dmg or at least crit it just stays silent, while other tank does not receive blocked dmg although it says in his stats that he got one shot without dmg on him but no blocked dmg in there. Its impossible and it happens as server is all time trying to rig battles which is unfair to all players. For example i shot today 3 times bat chat 25t in turret side with my is7 from some 400 meters and not single one penned him. He had only 500 dmg blocked but all shots were shown in battle report on him. Due to this stupid line of code which makes things go really stupid there is loads of occasions when your shell goes through tank. And it is possible to see it in replays. How its possible ? U added line of code which allows server to do anything and everything to help team/player if certain criteria is met. And its UNFAIR to us all as we not fight just players in other team but server and it is unsportsmanlike.

In warthunder (arcade mod even not just realistic) u can see actually what means to shoot from gun, shoot different shells and what they do to tank u hit. U can import mechanics of fireing and penetration , remove rng or reduce it to point where ist not game breaking and u might get all players back. Cause Warthunder is a bit complex for most but in game mechanics its god like compared to WOT. Its painfull truth and big question is why u destroy this game so much.

Will drop here a replay where u have me shooting panther2 with obj704 and shell clearly passing through his turret and destroying objects behind him.

View PostJigabachi, on 16 November 2017 - 04:03 AM, said:

One or two borderline "good" points, mixed with a lot of nonsense and a rigging claim.
Thread title should be "how to make the game completely unplayable".

More like One or two borderline points and an advert for another game.

Suggest OP goes and plays that other game  instead of wanting this one to become the same. 

Viva la difference!

cowtapult1 #9 Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:17 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1868 battles

See u have no clue about game though u act liek u do.

At start this game was much more like warthunder.

In many ways.

Then they started changing it to worse.

And if u remember - which i doubt - there was how rng works formula of it and other stuff. Then after an update when new formula was announced which included things it should not they got ppl flaming on forum and topic was removed. That si when first big player leave happened.

There is no malware i am not retard like some here and i tried to upload but @i am not allowed to@.

Everyone see ghost shells and such crap on stationary tanks so no lag there just retard coding and imbecils not able to remove it or simply not taking care about it at all . And it says what they think about u also so think first before u write comment, this is not some mambo jumbo this is what sucks so badly in this game.

Also tanks are not accurate in armor or shell pen which is stupid as they even today advertise game as - historical tanks etc. 

If u want all tanks to be same then why u play game ? U want to drive tiger? Drive Tiger not some junk cause players argued its op. Wait it should be op as it was. U have issues? Learn to play against it or simply dont play game .

That is difference between u and me. I want to play game that was advertised and which was coded well when i started to play. This pile of crap we have now is simply against it all . They ask how to improve. Maybe start with turning some basic things as they were and maybe change few things not like warthunder but similar, and still original for wot. U cant understan it maybe but they can. Problem is most of this never gets to them.

2013 this game had all and had 3-4 times more players at least. Now it has nothing of original game. So if u cant understand the problems in game most players are angry about then u have other issues which none here can help u with.

Orkbert #10 Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:32 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 24667 battles

Block Quote

2013 this game had all and had 3-4 times more players at least.

Just sayin'...

ZlatanArKung #11 Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:33 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles
Remove arty would be a great start.

BravelyRanAway #12 Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:27 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22194 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View PostBaconFryer, on 16 November 2017 - 12:10 AM, said:

Wargaming should remove 'Kislyi patent' from this game and retire Kislyi from company.

Yawn....

cowtapult1 #13 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:35 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1868 battles

And i had enough of this crap.

For 3 days constantly getting super retard teams with ridiculous rng (gun cant hit tank on 20 meters as shell drops in ground and i aim for turret.. and it happens 2 tiems in row... - just example).

Time to get game off comp once more. Its just plain stupid now.

BravelyRanAway #14 Posted 16 November 2017 - 09:49 PM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22194 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postcowtapult1, on 16 November 2017 - 08:35 PM, said:

And i had enough of this crap.

Time to get game off comp once more. Its just plain stupid now.

1447(traditional)

cowtapult1 #15 Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 1868 battles

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 16 November 2017 - 09:49 PM, said:

1447(traditional)

Check player with same nick just without num1 at end of it.

Then u will understand u talk crap.

BravelyRanAway #16 Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:05 AM

General

• Beta Tester
  • 22194 battles
  • [H_I_T] H_I_T

View Postcowtapult1, on 17 November 2017 - 09:58 AM, said:

So, you're not quitting......just playing another account.....now who was talking crap! 

Just to be traditional with your other account...48,774.....and now waiting for you to leave that clan....no point in filling up a space with deadwood.:sceptic:

jabster #17 Posted 17 November 2017 - 11:10 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 12516 battles
  • [WSAT] WSAT

View PostBravelyRanAway, on 17 November 2017 - 10:05 AM, said:

So, you're not quitting......just playing another account.....now who was talking crap! 

Just to be traditional with your other account...48,774.....and now waiting for you to leave that clan....no point in filling up a space with deadwood.:sceptic:

It never ceases to amaze me how players can play so many games before they decide that mechanisms that have always been in the game means it's rubbish. 

AliceUnchained #18 Posted 17 November 2017 - 05:42 PM

General

• Player
  • 37820 battles
  • [322] 322

View Postcowtapult1, on 17 November 2017 - 10:58 AM, said:

If you need an alt account to post here on the forum, I guess you've been talking crap quite a lot and for a long time...

Homer_J #19 Posted 17 November 2017 - 05:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27068 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postcowtapult1, on 16 November 2017 - 05:17 PM, said:

2013 this game had all and had 3-4 times more players at least.

Nope.

There has been a slight decline, nowhere near those numbers though.

unhappy_bunny #20 Posted 17 November 2017 - 10:31 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 17409 battles
  • [-OC-] -OC-
I suggest OP changes his nick slightly. Cowpat would be more in keeping with the BS he writes 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users