Question Reggarding March of Nations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

DragonH19 #1 Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:06 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18613 battles
  • [FE_PT] FE_PT

If i focus only in 1 Nation or Tank for a specific nation, Maus for example, and manage to get top 100, will i still earn the badges in the end or i need to play with more tanks and stuff? Can i focus to a single tank?

What if im top 100 in multiple tanks on multiple nations? Will you receive in the end of the March multiple badges??

Thanks in advance

Timewarp76 #2 Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Clan Commander
  • 20076 battles
  • [BBMM] BBMM

WG explained it in the rules announcement. https://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/docs/mon-rules-regs/

Here is the summary.

If a player takes a prize-winning place in several leaderboards, they will receive the Personal Reserves and Premium Account time for each prize-winning place.

If a player wins several leaderboards that are rewarded with the same badge, the player will receive only one badge.

DragonH19 #3 Posted 17 November 2017 - 09:53 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 18613 battles
  • [FE_PT] FE_PT

View PostTimewarp76, on 17 November 2017 - 05:53 AM, said:

WG explained it in the rules announcement. https://worldoftanks.eu/en/content/docs/mon-rules-regs/

Here is the summary.

If a player takes a prize-winning place in several leaderboards, they will receive the Personal Reserves and Premium Account time for each prize-winning place.

If a player wins several leaderboards that are rewarded with the same badge, the player will receive only one badge.

But if i win a leadderboard that rewards a badge, i will still get it right?

Thanks tho

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users