AT line buffs, nothing worth while.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Search_Warrant #1 Posted 18 November 2017 - 03:52 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 25990 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

HEADS UP! TanksGG has updates with new french and brit TD models.

AT-7 cupola is a pathetic 152mm effective and still massive. the whole front still autopen for anything pressing the 2 key and standard rounds can actually still pen you in a few places. hide the whole left side of the tank and the thing is still 210 under the gun so autopen even if 100% positioned correctly for tier 8 tanks and some tier 7's. TD's can eat you alive still.

Oh and it keeps that garbage 20 pounder still. so you still suck while you pop people for nothing and get screwed over credit wise because the gun's shell cost is still crap.

AT-15 got a half upper plate buff along with cupolas having some added armor around the edges. still not good. the 32 pounder is actually really crap as it lowers dpm by 224, 6 less pen, 0.40ish more aimtime and 0.03 worse accuracy. enjoy your worthless 280 alpha gun while a ISU smacks you for 750 with 260 pen. top kek.

ChurchGC went from crap..to still crap... its a 32 pounder with exact same DPM and 220 pen, no armor change. cant polish a turd.

Tortoise? slapped armor all over.. it went from worthless free damage to... well.. night and day it seems. MG port area is 273! the whole front is around 260+ and the mantle weak spot is gone, its 303 solid mantle armor. the cupola is more troll now with higher armor zones but dead on hit is still a crappy 172mm effective. stock guns a crappy 32 pounder like it matters or something...

Badger? spam gold at it or suffer. even teir 8 TD's standard pen cant go threw this frontally anywhere, not even the the LFP on flat ground. use gundep with this and i think 420 heat on a missplaced shot will bounce it. 330 HEAT with a tiny bit of gundep wont go threw. the guns nice tho... with rammer/vents alone you have 4,244 DPM with 480 alpha. another tier 10 tank balanced around tier 10 gold spam and giving the middle finger to the tier 8's it has to face. AGAIN.

So a line of trash thats still trash with useless armor and a gun thats like 10% better than a 20 pounder alpha wise but still utterly useless in its tier. why this line getting buffed again? its trash and after the buffs its still trash. i still wont re-buy my AT-7 after rage selling it twice now. but of course it ends in TortoiseVersion2 with 0 weakspots edition against tier 8 tanks.

Edited by Search_Warrant, 18 November 2017 - 03:56 AM.

Balc0ra #2 Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:02 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62814 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Only one worth something is the AT-8 when top tier, as that 152mm cupola is solid as top tier then.  AT-7 still got penned by everything head on. And most knew about the 200mm spot under the gun when hiding the cupola around a corner. AT-15 and Tortoise can still be penned by a 17 pounder head on in the open. As the MG port on the roof still has a flat easy pen area. And fairly larger. But hide that and it's bouncier and way more effective vs before.

Badger? Well I only got tier X games in it for the most part. And there it's useless.  250mm plates on each side got penned hull down by more or less every TD gun using normal ammo, and gold spam HT's and meds. And everyone raped your lower plate if you went in the open. It's only good if you hang back and use a ridge line and max gun depression. Attack any other way and you die in 2 seconds. Even vs normal ammo.

The two tier 8 to X games I got, it dominated using a ridge line. Even gold spamming tier 8's and 9's had little chance. I got 4600 DPM with mine, and did manage a 7000 damage game on Redshire raping the HT's coming towards the base using the ridge line as cover, and hiding the lower plate. Even the high alpha, high pen new French tier 8 HT gun had issues. But in a pure tier X game. It's mostly worthless.

Search_Warrant #3 Posted 18 November 2017 - 04:17 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 25990 battles
  • [LEWD] LEWD

View PostBalc0ra, on 18 November 2017 - 03:02 AM, said:

Only one worth something is the AT-8 when top tier, as that 152mm cupola is solid as top tier then.  AT-7 still got penned by everything head on. And most knew about the 200mm spot under the gun when hiding the cupola around a corner. AT-15 and Tortoise can still be penned by a 17 pounder head on in the open. As the MG port on the roof still has a flat easy pen area. And fairly larger. But hide that and it's bouncier and way more effective vs before.

Badger? Well I only got tier X games in it for the most part. And there it's useless.  250mm plates on each side got penned hull down by more or less every TD gun using normal ammo, and gold spam HT's and meds. And everyone raped your lower plate if you went in the open. It's only good if you hang back and use a ridge line and max gun depression. Attack any other way and you die in 2 seconds. Even vs normal ammo.

The two tier 8 to X games I got, it dominated using a ridge line. Even gold spamming tier 8's and 9's had little chance. I got 4600 DPM with mine, and did manage a 7000 damage game on Redshire raping the HT's coming towards the base using the ridge line as cover, and hiding the lower plate. Even the high alpha, high pen new French tier 8 HT gun had issues. But in a pure tier X game. It's mostly worthless.

I re-looked on tanksGG and i wasent seeing a single 250mm "plate" armor armor on there frontally.

ZlatanArKung #4 Posted 18 November 2017 - 08:32 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostSearch_Warrant, on 18 November 2017 - 03:52 AM, said:

HEADS UP! TanksGG has updates with new french and brit TD models.

AT-7 cupola is a pathetic 152mm effective and still massive. the whole front still autopen for anything pressing the 2 key and standard rounds can actually still pen you in a few places. hide the whole left side of the tank and the thing is still 210 under the gun so autopen even if 100% positioned correctly for tier 8 tanks and some tier 7's. TD's can eat you alive still.

Oh and it keeps that garbage 20 pounder still. so you still suck while you pop people for nothing and get screwed over credit wise because the gun's shell cost is still crap.

AT-15 got a half upper plate buff along with cupolas having some added armor around the edges. still not good. the 32 pounder is actually really crap as it lowers dpm by 224, 6 less pen, 0.40ish more aimtime and 0.03 worse accuracy. enjoy your worthless 280 alpha gun while a ISU smacks you for 750 with 260 pen. top kek.

ChurchGC went from crap..to still crap... its a 32 pounder with exact same DPM and 220 pen, no armor change. cant polish a turd.

Tortoise? slapped armor all over.. it went from worthless free damage to... well.. night and day it seems. MG port area is 273! the whole front is around 260+ and the mantle weak spot is gone, its 303 solid mantle armor. the cupola is more troll now with higher armor zones but dead on hit is still a crappy 172mm effective. stock guns a crappy 32 pounder like it matters or something...

Badger? spam gold at it or suffer. even teir 8 TD's standard pen cant go threw this frontally anywhere, not even the the LFP on flat ground. use gundep with this and i think 420 heat on a missplaced shot will bounce it. 330 HEAT with a tiny bit of gundep wont go threw. the guns nice tho... with rammer/vents alone you have 4,244 DPM with 480 alpha. another tier 10 tank balanced around tier 10 gold spam and giving the middle finger to the tier 8's it has to face. AGAIN.

So a line of trash thats still trash with useless armor and a gun thats like 10% better than a 20 pounder alpha wise but still utterly useless in its tier. why this line getting buffed again? its trash and after the buffs its still trash. i still wont re-buy my AT-7 after rage selling it twice now. but of course it ends in TortoiseVersion2 with 0 weakspots edition against tier 8 tanks.

The line went from thrash to broken.

leggasiini #5 Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:10 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 9661 battles
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-

View PostZlatanArKung, on 18 November 2017 - 09:32 AM, said:

Nah, AT 7, AT 15 and Tortoise buffs actually seem semi-reasonable because there atleast is some weakspot to pen. I would have buffed the guns on the tier 7 and 8 before touching the armor, though.

AT 8 armor is however indeed broken and just utterly stupid design. Badger is also pretty broken; tier 8s are gonna have so much with it because unlike E3 its not even super slow and it doesnt have butter lower side armor like E3.

Edited by leggasiini, 18 November 2017 - 09:12 AM.

Phobos4321 #6 Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 42831 battles

View PostZlatanArKung, on 18 November 2017 - 08:32 AM, said:

oh again that broken trash ?  just pseudo-scientific wording for  " i dont like it, but no stats can proof that anything is wrong"

jack_timber #7 Posted 18 November 2017 - 11:16 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 31194 battles
It will interesting to see what Badger is like under 'normal' battle conditions, well after all getting it for free:)

mortalsatsuma #8 Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:14 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 12657 battles

View PostBalc0ra, on 18 November 2017 - 04:02 AM, said:

As Search_Warrant has also said, not seeing these 250mm plates you're talking about on Tanks.gg. 

CmdRatScabies #9 Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:22 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 35194 battles
Shame that If I want the FV215b 183 I'll have to grind through the Tortoise before it gets that buff.

ZlatanArKung #10 Posted 18 November 2017 - 12:25 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 1529 battles

View PostPhobos4321, on 18 November 2017 - 10:29 AM, said:

oh again that broken trash ?  just pseudo-scientific wording for  " i dont like it, but no stats can proof that anything is wrong"

It is wrong when you can't pen with regular ammo but rather easy with premium ammo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users