Loosing all the time most of battles

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

topfox #1 Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:33 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 66218 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

Im just wondering what changes have WG made just under those 5x special days? I just cant understand what has happen. Today I played about 1,5h and 15 battles. 13 of them lost so badly. All what teams makes today is lemmings and campers. They dont care if team mate is trouble or arties need spotter or cover.

Today example type 61 camp in base near arties map highway and when tank 132 game trough this type 61 put gear on and vanished very quickly away from arties and this 132 had free targets. 2 arty didnt have any cover, because this player run away.

Also good example. 3 enemy tank against our 8 tanks...what does team do??? Camp tehre behind when 1 guy is attacking. Then that guy look behind where all are.....he swear so much that I havent seen that ever. All team mates camp behind and didnt do nothing.

So what has happen???? End of year rush for getting better stats or what??? No sense at all?!?!?

All my stats are dropping so much that I havent ever seen like this. Good if I can even with arty get in shooting place and shoot once and team is allrdy lost.

Enforcer1975 #2 Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:38 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20725 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

*cough* glass houses and stones *cough*

Sorry to say this but either i or someone else will have to tell it to you.

You are one of the reason players despise x3, x5 or any kind of event. According to wot-life you got carried in the last 24h and according to your recents you are getting worse. So it's actually you who contributes to a loss most of the time.

clixor #3 Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:39 PM

Major

• Player
  • 50445 battles
According to noobmeter you won 55% of your last 29 battles. So unless you are playing with another account i would say this is a clear case of observation bias.

eldrak #4 Posted 23 November 2017 - 12:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46578 battles
  • [NE-VO] NE-VO

Loosing doesn't mean what you think it means.

https://www.urbandic...hp?term=loosing

Balc0ra #5 Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 64467 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

The past 1000 battles, your WR and damage is way lower then your average. But your average tier is higher. So it's not due to the last 5x alone tbh. And I suspect you are not used to high tiers yet. How often do you do your own HP in damage on those tiers, win or lose?

Regardless, the only common factor in all those games is still you. Sure the team will fail a 10 vs 5 on the other side. And you are faced with more guns alone, it happens. But still, if you don't pull your weight, you can't expect the rest of the team to do it for you constantly can you?

My WR of late has dropped to. Is it my fault? Most of it yes. Why? Well for once I'm playing a stock tier 8 with a 175 pen gun. And even spamming 100% gold I lack pen for most cupolas or lower plates even. Or their sides unless they are 100% flat like the Type 4 or E100 etc. I can't carry my weight unless I'm top tier. And I have a 43% WR in that tank atm. So the one I'm blaming is me. Even tho I just got a better gun on it. The few games I've done well as bottom tier with the stock gun is the few I get to a good spot to help with spotting vs my gun. Tho one game I lost was with 4K damage with the 175 pen gun in a tier X game. But that was the only time I did more then my own weight in a +2 game.

Edited by Balc0ra, 23 November 2017 - 01:06 PM.

spamhamstar #6 Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:12 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View Posttopfox, on 23 November 2017 - 11:33 AM, said:

Im just wondering what changes have WG made just under those 5x special days? I just cant understand what has happen. Today I played about 1,5h and 15 battles. 13 of them lost so badly. All what teams makes today is lemmings and campers. They dont care if team mate is trouble or arties need spotter or cover.

Today example type 61 camp in base near arties map highway and when tank 132 game trough this type 61 put gear on and vanished very quickly away from arties and this 132 had free targets. 2 arty didnt have any cover, because this player run away.

Also good example. 3 enemy tank against our 8 tanks...what does team do??? Camp tehre behind when 1 guy is attacking. Then that guy look behind where all are.....he swear so much that I havent seen that ever. All team mates camp behind and didnt do nothing.

So what has happen???? End of year rush for getting better stats or what??? No sense at all?!?!?

All my stats are dropping so much that I havent ever seen like this. Good if I can even with arty get in shooting place and shoot once and team is allrdy lost.

The only changes WG made was to put on a x5 event.  As usual this attracts everyone to play & because of the split in ability levels amongst the player base, this generally means that there are more bad players than usual.

https://en.wot-life....pfox-500718290  Now these are you stats which pretty much everyone who reads this thread will have a look at to see if there's any basis for your complaint.  Unfortunately for you, they show that you have a 48% win rate overall, but your win rate was 55% for the last 24 hours, while your other stats like wn8 have decreased.  This is why players are saying things like it's your own fault, or that you're being carried.  My advice would be to stick to mid/low tiers until you feel confident that you're having enough impact in your games to win more than you're losing if you're as concerned about your stats as you seem to be.

However, I'm with eldrak in that the most important thing you can take from this thread is that in your title you actually mean "losing" not "loosing".

Bennie182 #7 Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:25 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51697 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

View Postspamhamstar, on 23 November 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

The only changes WG made was to put on a x5 event.  As usual this attracts everyone to play & because of the split in ability levels amongst the player base, this generally means that there are more bad players than usual.

Normally bad players aren't that much in the game though :D

Kozzy #8 Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:26 PM

Major

• Player
  • 38855 battles
  • [EAB2] EAB2

View Postspamhamstar, on 23 November 2017 - 12:12 PM, said:

The only changes WG made was to put on a x5 event.  As usual this attracts everyone to play & because of the split in ability levels amongst the player base, this generally means that there are more bad players than usual....

Is it only simple people who cannot understand that if there are indeed more 'bad players' in the game then the 'better than bad' player's chance to win actually GOES UP.  This is really (really, really) simple logic.  How can people not grasp this?!

BicycleOfDeath #9 Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15219 battles

View Postspamhamstar, on 23 November 2017 - 01:12 PM, said:

My advice would be to stick to mid/low tiers until you feel confident that you're having enough impact in your games to win more than you're losing if you're as concerned about your stats as you seem to be.

Dude, the guy has 59,606 battles. Maybe he can move to higher tiers after about 180,000 battles or so? 

Enforcer1975 #10 Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 20725 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostBicycleOfDeath, on 23 November 2017 - 01:31 PM, said:

Dude, the guy has 59,606 battles. Maybe he can move to higher tiers after about 180,000 battles or so? 

Could already be too late to turn it around. 

Gixxer66 #11 Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 18038 battles
  • [-AWF-] -AWF-

Doesn't seem be making much difference to your overall stats http://www.wotzilla..../Details/topfox - You haven't hit 48% WR in the last 90 days or 1000 battles ...

spamhamstar #12 Posted 23 November 2017 - 01:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 64310 battles
  • [LLAY] LLAY

View PostBennie182, on 23 November 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

Normally bad players aren't that much in the game though :D

This is true, cuz we're all legends, at least in our own minds :)

View PostBicycleOfDeath, on 23 November 2017 - 12:31 PM, said:

I see that, but he also has recent WN8 of 885, which suggests that there's something not working for him given his avg battle tier 9.34 over that period.  I'm not suggesting that you need unicum overall stats to be useful at tier x, but you'd surely want to see a consistent improvement before moving up the tiers.  It doesn't seem as if the OP is even aware of WN8 or recent stats, or he wouldn't be asking questions where the answer is so obvious.

Blubba #13 Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:32 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 52548 battles
Yesterday was murder. In that, I got murdered. Random is what random does I guess. For a few days I have been carried by my team. Yesterday, they relied on me (the fools) and it didn't pay off. I did play mainly one (unpopular) class of tank but jeesh, Total shite evening. I guess. Lets hope the next time is better.

Mimos_A #14 Posted 23 November 2017 - 02:57 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 22246 battles
  • [QSF-L] QSF-L
You lose a lot because you struggle do to even half your HP in damage in pretty much all of your tanks. You force your team to consistently make up for that other half. Your damage output and k/d ratio is just too bad for you to consistently win more. There's a lot to becoming a good player, but after 60.000 games you should at least be able to do your own hp in damage more often than not.

PowJay #15 Posted 23 November 2017 - 03:23 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 35008 battles

You have asked a question. You might not like the answer, but what other players are saying is quite true.

Look at it this way. A player can normally expect to have a fair share of top, middle and bottom tier battles. Maybe not so much now that MM is fried, but it should be the case at tier VI to VIII. It used to be V to VIII, but V no longer sees III. Anyway...

Let's say that you ALWAYS do your own HP in damage. Exactly that. Your OWN HP in damage. This means that you have discharged your responsibility in taking an equal amount of HP from an enemy or enemies. Sometimes that will be enough, because everyone else takes their own HP or more from an enemy. On balance, LTs may do much less, while TDs and SPGs may do more, but if every player on your team takes down enemy HP to their own value, before the enemy does the same to you, you will win.

That seems pretty straightforward. However, you can never rely on your players to take down even as much as their own HP, never mind more. This means that to win more consistently, you have to consistently take down MORE HP than your own. This makes up for the poor players and the unlucky good ones who might go down without even a shot fired.

It then gets more complex. A top tier can't rely on all of the lower tiers to carry him (or her). Lower tiers may not be able to damage top tier vehicles easily, or effectively- by which I mean take them down fast enough to guarantee success. Being top tier carries a lot more responsibility. Not only do you have to take down the enemy top tiers in respect of the fact that your lower tiers might not be able to, but you have to make up for the failings elsewhere in the team.

In tier VI to VIII, you might be bottom tier now and again. You might be able to sit back and let others lead the charge while looking for opportunities to make a difference. You might be able to fall back on spotting and harassing/worrying rather than out and out dealing damage. As top tier, you MUST deal damage.

I guess from your average tier in the last 24 hours, that you played a LOT of tier X games. I have news for you. Being top tier ALL the time might seem like a cushy number, but with great power comes great responsibility. You cannot afford to underperform constantly, or often, and maintain a positive WR. You ALWAYS have the responsibility to carry a game, and YOU are not up to it. I am not either, but I am not the one complaining.

For these reasons, we often see very poor players who have an overall WR of 45%- achieved only because they are occasionally carried- but sub-40% WR in tier X and even tier IX. I have seen these players with as low as 35% WR in some tier X.

As to your original comment. You did win 55% of your last 29 games as has been pointed out. If, however, you did have a bad losing streak, then this is no different to the rest of us, but you lack the necessary skill to make it easier to turn a bad game around, and win.

topfox #16 Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 66218 battles
  • [POJAT] POJAT

Well well well,, again there is wise guys who looks only stats and cant think nothing else. Perhaps there was reason for this topic.Yes I have played almost 60k battle and its really dont depend from my skill.

As I told, playing arty example today in map highway was totally deep from somewhere. How 1 light tank can pass 6 defending tanks so that no one dont even hit it?? And I really mean it pass so easy defending line that I was thinking did team sleep or what happen?? Why light tanks goes to city against heavy tanks. Or weak armor tanks goes there also only to get shot down too soon.

I have had really bad day lately and if my win rate have been 55% past 29 games, there is something wrong in that number. 

As I said I cant understand why teams make lemmings or rush against enemy who is powerfull against our team. Mostly td line and arties work together and team slaughter works so nice that our team is dead about in 4 min and game over.

2 times my win rate was under 25. It is really horrible to look when all goes one side camping and enemy can hold them there and also comes from other side.

I have played all tiers and mixed them, but nothing. People whine when arties dont support...well how an earth they can support when light ones dont spot or team goes behind corner where enemy arty shots and our arties cant hit. After they have been all crushed there, they complain why arties didnt help. And of course arty players are BOT players as usual. Or why example in one game cdc tank player start complaing that Im BOT and urge everyone to report. I turn around to help team def base, but this guy think that its wrong to do so. He continue attack against 110e3 and two other heavy. I turn around with td and def base and save it and then we drop down those enemy 110e3 and his friends or her. Still I was BOT.

I told that my stats are dropping and cant do nothing to get then better.

But if people only stairs stats when someone wrote here, why they even bother to answer here and thinking that player is not good player. Im not really playing alone against 15 enemy. There is team which fail and badly. I try to do what I can, but I dont go with lemmings to get my starts better. I try to def other side, but thats not enough. U have to go where other ones also go and start camping and dont have to care about other side.

Question was and is still, is it really forbidden to use brains before u even rush anywhere. Why cant team split so that they can def both side and not leave other side open for enemy and only camp ALL IN SAME PLACE? Is it forbidden to go around behind enemy and help team that way?? Is it forbidden from arty players also move and find better shooting position than trying to shoot all the time from same place which dont help so much than looking for new place where to hit enemy which is hiding behind something. Is this game strategy game or is this only was some sort of sandbox where u can mess around dont have to care from nothing?

Seriously this game direct have gone worse from that what it was when I started to play. Nowdays its like, I dont move because I scratch my tank or why to bother help team mates because most of them are other side and I dont  loose my vehicle there and so on....

Really people!!!! Think carefull, before u even wrote here answer if u only stair numbers. They are numbers and dont tell u what is going on the field. Try to think other way that perhaps there is really something going on because this player have made topic like this. I didnt say that Im pro, but mostly people who wrote answer here thinks to be much better than I because their stats are better. I dont stair numbers. I look at game how someone is playing. 

_EXODUZ_ #17 Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:55 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34635 battles
  • [RGT] RGT
Guys, you should've learned by now that people like this will always be in denial. It's pointless to explain something to them, you're just wasting your time.

Bennie182 #18 Posted 23 November 2017 - 05:59 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 51697 battles
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A

please delete this topic.. I doubt you read more then about 2 lines of several posts and are too stubborn to realize what those people say. As long as you don't care what they say and read everything of it, stop asking those questions.

I once heard a guy say "If I lose, I always blame myself and not the team". I don't fully agree to him, but there is definitely something to take away from that. As long as you "keep sticking your head in the sand", as we Dutch say, you won't win more and won't get better.

Jigabachi #19 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:05 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 17858 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

You already started multiple of these whinethreads and all followed the same storyline:

1. You complain how you lose all the time, ask how that is possible and then blame it on your teams.

2. People try to educate you about the fact that you are a bad player, which is the major reason why you lose that many matches.

3. You whine about how players only look at the numbers while ignoring [insert a whole lot of nonsense that suggests that you have absolutely no clue about how statistics work].

4. You ignore everything people told you and start another thread.

Bottomline: Your profile says you are 51 years old. That's either a blatant lie or you should finally grow up and learn to use basic reason and logic. reading seemingly grownup people writing that much deluded nonsense makes me lose faith in the future of our entire species.

Edited by Jigabachi, 23 November 2017 - 06:07 PM.

Cobra6 #20 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:09 PM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

It all comes down to not playing tiers you have not yet got enough experience with, and I don't mean ingame-experience currrency.

I mean *ACTUAL* experience, hours and hours of driving tanks in WoT.

If you are losing more than you are on lower tiers it means you are not yet ready for higher tiers and that you should go back down to practice more.

And no, with a 47% average winratio it's not your teams fault, you are part of that problem.

Cobra 6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users