• Please log in to reply
416 replies to this topic

Mariuxszas #261 Posted 07 December 2017 - 07:47 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24047 battles
  • [ANUBI] ANUBI

View PostFireflyDivision, on 07 December 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

And now they know your tactic too! Gotta use a different one, which might not work!

Well, it worked for us :D same tactic against same clan and we still won

Igor_BL #262 Posted 07 December 2017 - 09:34 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30979 battles
  • [E__X] E__X

Thanks Kandli!

I have stupid question, for forumites...

If our clan dont show in one battle today, and that is first "penalty". after 4 days, we make the same thing.
Do we get -10% FP (as 2nd stage of penalty) or we are still on 1st penalty. (no sanctions)

i am pretty sure it is option number 2), aka. it counts as 1st strike, but need some confirmation.

bonus q: can i check somewhere current penalty status of my clan? or does the notification come after first "no-shows" as wg said.

Ainn #263 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:22 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 40087 battles
  • [GHS] GHS

Kandly can we get a answer about auction fame points case?

http://forum.worldof...#entry15109990 

_Turquality_ #264 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:27 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 55794 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
these guys are just answering the questions to please oneself. the questions that works for them. easy ones. really?
there is NO answer for the questions that we asked and considered seriously. look, there is so many players are complaining about the bonds!
check the other forums too, yes there is SOOO many players complaining about it! look at the stats, for most of the players, its really impossible!

how in the hell can we arrange to get AT LEAST 1k bonds in very limited time WHILE WE DONT HAVE ANY TIME TO SPARE?
FOR GOD SAKE! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! give us a proper answer for the questions that we asked many times!

THE ERRORS AND ISSUES THAT WG HAVE IS WAY TOO MANY! oh please dont make me count on them one by one...
just fix this damn broken campaign, you MUST reduce the cost of the bonds for the tank! do something about it I am already tired and stressed about this campaign (many of us did) and really, while I have a life (school, work, socializing with people, and some competitions that I need to join) why the F**K should I spend time and leave everything just to get a tank?

listen the community, push yourself on WG, try to do your best and just give the players an opportunity to get what they deserve! one stupid month we try our best, and still its not enough

THAT
IS
JUST
F.....ING
BULL$HIT!

BRING US A SOLUTION, FIX THIS DAMN THING, PLEASE!

nice_to_heat_you #265 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:19 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20599 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

Remember when WG changed the points needed to get in the points in the beta ranked season? I remember the little shitstorm. Now you all cry for changing the rules in the non-beta campaign. I can understand why WG is so carefull about it.

But I heard they will change something, they just discuss which way they are doing it as the RU-server wants something else than the EU-server.

Bruecki2938 #266 Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4754 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View Postnice_to_heat_you, on 08 December 2017 - 12:19 PM, said:

Remember when WG changed the points needed to get in the points in the beta ranked season? I remember the little shitstorm. Now you all cry for changing the rules in the non-beta campaign. I can understand why WG is so carefull about it.

But I heard they will change something, they just discuss which way they are doing it as the RU-server wants something else than the EU-server.

Yes that is an argument but the "shitstorm" was there because a lot of players were screwed because of this change.

All players who just said "Okay I'm not able to reach 12 points to enter and > 15 points to get into the price leagues - So I just play some games and try to get the bonds for rank 1/2/3".

But then in the last week "Oh you only need 6 points to enter and 8 points to get into the price leagues"

So all the players who understood the rules and decided that they can't reach the prize leagues were basically screwed...as they could have done a little more games and would have gotten into the prize leagues with ease

So to some extend this was a change "not in the favor of most of the players" as against the changes to lower the requirements or ease the grind to actually get the bonds for the tank would help out EVERY player.

So why should there be a shitstorm?

(Okay I know some are just f* up and will cry anyway because the change/ease was not big/good enough - So ya, maybe your argument is still valid) Kappa

nice_to_heat_you #267 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:05 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 20599 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
Same here Bruecki. Some players may didnt played clanwars because they wouldnt have enough bonds. Change it now is exactly the same because it would screw some.

SirGruut #268 Posted 08 December 2017 - 02:09 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 20255 battles
  • [QSF] QSF
you could say those players were screwed, but you could state just as well that everyone that played ranked (even if they started late) got a lot more bonds.

Edited by SirGruut, 08 December 2017 - 02:10 PM.

Bruecki2938 #269 Posted 08 December 2017 - 03:32 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 4754 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View Postnice_to_heat_you, on 08 December 2017 - 02:05 PM, said:

Same here Bruecki. Some players may didnt played clanwars because they wouldnt have enough bonds. Change it now is exactly the same because it would screw some.

Well, from that point of view you are correct!

Then let's wait and see what WG will do. :)

Kandly #270 Posted 08 December 2017 - 05:56 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 345 battles

View PostAinn, on 07 December 2017 - 10:22 PM, said:

Kandly can we get a answer about auction fame points case?

http://forum.worldof...#entry15109990 

Hi, Ainn. There can be no exploit in this case, because the system takes active bets into account when calculating the Fame Points to be withdrawn.

Kandly #271 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:21 PM

Community Coordinator

• WG Staff
  • 345 battles

Guys,

I know you'd like additional info on bonds & shop availability, but there isn't more I can share for now. We're currently analyzing the situation and we'll let you know if there's any update as this progresses. I'll be away for the weekend, but my colleague Falathi will be around, so you can contact him in case you have questions.

See you in-game! ;)

semm #272 Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:14 PM

• Player
  • 28184 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-
its not fair and good to think about how to get 4k bonds in a couple of weeks. we didnt know how important it was and nearly half of this 11k cant get that reward tanks. please chance your mind about it. just give the tank who is in the top 11.000 please. 

_Turquality_ #273 Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:17 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 55794 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostKandly, on 08 December 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

Guys,

I know you'd like additional info on bonds & shop availability, but there isn't more I can share for now. We're currently analyzing the situation and we'll let you know if there's any update as this progresses. I'll be away for the weekend, but my colleague Falathi will be around, so you can contact him in case you have questions.

See you in-game! ;)

AAAAAANND here we go...
pay to win again...

Scarletsboy #274 Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:36 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28692 battles
  • [-B-C-] -B-C-

View PostKandly, on 08 December 2017 - 05:21 PM, said:

Guys,

See you in-game! ;)

​​

Kandly can you answer these questions?

1. What happens to the points we earned yesterday before the crash?
  2. Will the Global map be up for us to put attacks on landings before the cut off time of 17:00 for the 18:00?
  3. What are you doing about the players who are inside the cut off place of 11k but cannot earn enough bonds just from the campaign to get a tank?
  4. Do you agree that the metrics put in place to calculate the clan multiplier is not fit for purpose? 
  5. Why are you making it that players have to grind random battles after a 30-day long campaign to try and earn enough bonds to make up any shortfall in bonds they did not earn in the campaign even if inside the top 11k places, which like previous campaigns you would have got the tank, is this not competitive enough for the players ?

_Pink_Panzer_ #275 Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:36 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21174 battles
  • [DOG-X] DOG-X

View Post_Turquality_, on 08 December 2017 - 09:17 PM, said:

AAAAAANND here we go...
pay to win again...

​i think she meant the time frame we have to exchange the bonds for the tank (which is only until mid january atm, prolonging it would help people grind the missing bonds)

_Pink_Panzer_ #276 Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:38 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 21174 battles
  • [DOG-X] DOG-X

View PostScarletsboy, on 08 December 2017 - 09:36 PM, said:

​​

Kandly can you answer these questions?

1. What happens to the points we earned yesterday before the crash?
  2. Will the Global map be up for us to put attacks on landings before the cut off time of 17:00 for the 18:00?
  3. What are you doing about the players who are inside the cut off place of 11k but cannot earn enough bonds just from the campaign to get a tank?
  4. Do you agree that the metrics put in place to calculate the clan multiplier is not fit for purpose? 
  5. Why are you making it that players have to grind random battles after a 30-day long campaign to try and earn enough bonds to make up any shortfall in bonds they did not earn in the campaign even if inside the top 11k places, which like previous campaigns you would have got the tank, is this not competitive enough for the players ?

​the crash was 2 days ago, the map worked fine yesterday and today

DeathAdd3r #277 Posted 08 December 2017 - 11:33 PM

Private

• Player
  • 38964 battles
  • [LGND] LGND
dear god.. what happened to this game.. it's gone to SH*T since these boosts..

xx984 #278 Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:40 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 46013 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

View PostDeathAdd3r, on 08 December 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

LOL

Cobra6 #279 Posted 09 December 2017 - 11:12 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 15637 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostDeathAdd3r, on 08 December 2017 - 10:33 PM, said:

Like, what the actual f@ck is that?! WHY IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?

Just report any booster for unsportsmanship conduct as Wargaming is patching these locations out which means they are not allowed even though they are currently still available.

Cobra 6

sM1Iey #280 Posted 09 December 2017 - 04:13 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 5059 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN

if you want to cry please open another thread. This thread was not created for bot mimimi but for ppl that have questions about the rules.

If you think you don't get enough don't play or git gud. :teethhappy:

@WG is it intended that bonus points from holding provinces on elite front also get awarded if the clan already dropped the map?

Fame left the map yesterday after midnight and got 600.000 bonus from holding provinces at 3 am. 

if this is intended to happen please let me know 

7 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Cobra6, Three_Rounds_Rapid, bushi89, uglycousin