• Please log in to reply
445 replies to this topic

SirCorzo_GenuinePrimateX #281 Posted 09 December 2017 - 05:22 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 40804 battles
  • [MOARR] MOARR

View PostsM1Iey, on 09 December 2017 - 04:13 PM, said:

if you want to cry please open another thread. This thread was not created for bot mimimi but for ppl that have questions about the rules.

If you think you don't get enough don't play or git gud. :teethhappy:

@WG is it intended that bonus points from holding provinces on elite front also get awarded if the clan already dropped the map?

Fame left the map yesterday after midnight and got 600.000 bonus from holding provinces at 3 am. 

if this is intended to happen please let me know 

4.3.5. Clans owning groups of provinces on the Elite Front territories receive clan Fame Points. At the end of the day, clans owning provinces on the Elite Front territory are rewarded with clan Fame Points, depending on the number of provinces owned following the end of all battles on these provinces. 

At the same time, if a clan manages to retain the provinces after battles end on them and then leaves the Global Map, it will receive said clan Fame Points regardless.

Xseen #282 Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:42 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16258 battles
  • [_BLS_] _BLS_

Applications for advanced/elite front from laboratory are again bugged ?

I have +1 appllication for elite and +2 for advanced front daily in laboratory.

Have one batlle on elite (province LEEDS redshire) and one at advanced front (province EVRY lakeville), both 19:00 prime time.

So I still have left one application for advanced front for next prime times but I cant use it ?! 

Edit.  Next prime times I can only enter by biding fame points.

Edited by happy_tanker, 09 December 2017 - 07:27 PM.

brumbarr #283 Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:42 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 45215 battles
  • [JBAIT] JBAIT

View PostSirCorzo_GenuinePrimateX, on 09 December 2017 - 05:22 PM, said:

4.3.5. Clans owning groups of provinces on the Elite Front territories receive clan Fame Points. At the end of the day, clans owning provinces on the Elite Front territory are rewarded with clan Fame Points, depending on the number of provinces owned following the end of all battles on these provinces. 

At the same time, if a clan manages to retain the provinces after battles end on them and then leaves the Global Map, it will receive said clan Fame Points regardless.

It does make sense.

Aslong as you leave after the last primetime, it shouldnt matter if you leave in the eveing, or the next day  befre the battles begin.

You held the land , so you shold get the points.

Edited by brumbarr, 09 December 2017 - 06:42 PM.

SirCorzo_GenuinePrimateX #284 Posted 09 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 40804 battles
  • [MOARR] MOARR

View Postbrumbarr, on 09 December 2017 - 06:42 PM, said:

It does make sense.

Aslong as you leave after the last primetime, it shouldnt matter if you leave in the eveing, or the next day  befre the battles begin.

You held the land , so you shold get the points.

so, if you leave tonight of global map, you should receive the fame points as well

Scarletsboy #285 Posted 09 December 2017 - 07:30 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 30696 battles
  • [WHYA] WHYA

View Post_Pink_Panzer_, on 08 December 2017 - 08:38 PM, said:

​the crash was 2 days ago, the map worked fine yesterday and today

​My questions are from 2 days ago, still unanswered go back read the thread from the start then you see them.

Hoppa_zoppa #286 Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:07 AM

Private

• Player
  • 93119 battles
  • [NTRS] NTRS

Something I have been wondering

The last days in this campaign is that the clan Im in no matter if we win or loose we still go down on the fame of ally list. I have looked around some on some of the top clans where tyou must have really high WN8 to join them. What I found is that some of the clans have after the campaign started taken in players with alot lower WN8 than they say u need and after a few days they are out again. We talked about this and some say players sell on E-bay. Hmmm I thought this was weird so I went into E-bay to  look and the first I see is someone selling Obj 907 from this campaign.

Then I wonder is this the reason why there is so hard to get up on the ally of fame?

Are this legal ?

d4351b520d2bf405d63f4f5a6a7751dd.png

_Crusad3r_ #287 Posted 10 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33861 battles
  • [MEME] MEME

View PostHoppa_zoppa, on 10 December 2017 - 12:07 AM, said:

Something I have been wondering

The last days in this campaign is that the clan Im in no matter if we win or loose we still go down on the fame of ally list. I have looked around some on some of the top clans where tyou must have really high WN8 to join them. What I found is that some of the clans have after the campaign started taken in players with alot lower WN8 than they say u need and after a few days they are out again. We talked about this and some say players sell on E-bay. Hmmm I thought this was weird so I went into E-bay to  look and the first I see is someone selling Obj 907 from this campaign.

Then I wonder is this the reason why there is so hard to get up on the ally of fame?

Are this legal ?

d4351b520d2bf405d63f4f5a6a7751dd.png

There used to be a forum I think where this used to go on all the time where people were buying and selling accounts but yeah I am pretty sure this has been going on for a long time. Also because this campaign doesn't have a new reward tank I think alot of players who already have them are using alt accs to play on to get a tank to then sell on (I know at least 1 clan doing this specifically for this campaign)

S_Oddball #288 Posted 11 December 2017 - 08:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 23618 battles
  • [DECOY] DECOY

View PostKandly, on 06 December 2017 - 04:01 PM, said:

Hey! I don't have an answer yet, but we should get more info on this during the week.

[....]

The week passed and still no info?  we seriously need to know how you are going to fix this.

If you don't like any of the earlier suggestions, how about letting players pay part of the reward-tank with gold?

Or let us sell improved equipment?

Bruecki2938 #289 Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:12 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 8114 battles
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT

View PostBruecki2938, on 07 December 2017 - 06:55 PM, said:

10.3.1. If any technical failures take place on the Global Map, and they affect over 10% of clans, on condition the battles were not created and battle results did not enter our database, we will compensate the clans with 150 Fame Points on the affected region. All members of this clan will also receive 150 personal Fame Points.

When will we get the 150 points?

As some clans got their win pretty quick and the result entered the database - eg. they got their points for this game.

So all other clans who were not that quick, but played the round/game are lacking these points which is not fair in the competition!

Any update on behalf of this? - Thanks! :)

Duvelske #290 Posted 11 December 2017 - 10:56 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 18262 battles

View Post_Turquality_, on 07 December 2017 - 11:27 PM, said:

these guys are just answering the questions to please oneself. the questions that works for them. easy ones. really?
there is NO answer for the questions that we asked and considered seriously. look, there is so many players are complaining about the bonds!
check the other forums too, yes there is SOOO many players complaining about it! look at the stats, for most of the players, its really impossible!

how in the hell can we arrange to get AT LEAST 1k bonds in very limited time WHILE WE DONT HAVE ANY TIME TO SPARE?
FOR GOD SAKE! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT! give us a proper answer for the questions that we asked many times!

THE ERRORS AND ISSUES THAT WG HAVE IS WAY TOO MANY! oh please dont make me count on them one by one...
just fix this damn broken campaign, you MUST reduce the cost of the bonds for the tank! do something about it I am already tired and stressed about this campaign (many of us did) and really, while I have a life (school, work, socializing with people, and some competitions that I need to join) why the F**K should I spend time and leave everything just to get a tank?

listen the community, push yourself on WG, try to do your best and just give the players an opportunity to get what they deserve! one stupid month we try our best, and still its not enough

THAT
IS
JUST
F.....ING
BULL$HIT!

BRING US A SOLUTION, FIX THIS DAMN THING, PLEASE!

Well you knew prior Starting the campaign you needed 4K bonds for the tank. A lot of people have given up playing due to that. if wg would chance that now it would mean that the people did not play the campaign because of this are upset. As everyone knew where he/she was getting himself in too by playing the campaign

uglycousin #291 Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:02 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 50797 battles

View PostDeathAdd3r, on 09 December 2017 - 12:33 AM, said:

dear god.. what happened to this game.. it's gone to SH*T since these boosts..

... what the ... 

Unkel_Dolan #292 Posted 11 December 2017 - 11:47 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 35952 battles
  • [NOPAN] NOPAN

View PostDuvelske, on 11 December 2017 - 10:56 AM, said:

Well you knew prior Starting the campaign you needed 4K bonds for the tank. A lot of people have given up playing due to that. if wg would chance that now it would mean that the people did not play the campaign because of this are upset. As everyone knew where he/she was getting himself in too by playing the campaign

that didn't stop them when they changed the rules a week before the end of the last ranked season

SirGruut #293 Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:27 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25137 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT
Is there any info regarding how long the global map will be frozen due to the patch? Will it be 1/2 days and what will be those days (day before and after or 2 days after)

Kandly #294 Posted 11 December 2017 - 12:32 PM

Player

• Player
  • 1020 battles

View PostSirGruut, on 11 December 2017 - 11:27 AM, said:

Is there any info regarding how long the global map will be frozen due to the patch? Will it be 1/2 days and what will be those days (day before and after or 2 days after)

Hey! The GM will be frozen for 2 days on the 13th and 14th of December. :)

WrogenTheFrog #295 Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:00 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 32369 battles

Why you putting patch in middle of Campaign? :thinking:

SirGruut #296 Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:07 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 25137 battles
  • [RDDT] RDDT

The campaign is pretty late this year and they need there special christmas patch. It shouldnt have to much influence apart from some E3's being replaced by badgers.

I'm actually really happy that Kandly is still taking her time to read through all the spam here :)

Ma7rix #297 Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:19 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 71059 battles
  • [TSOP] TSOP
hope all mods are working without too much hassling,  very bad idea to update game when campaign is on. Also possible that new update can bring some problems, especially when game has got lots of problems lately.

Edited by Ma7rix, 11 December 2017 - 01:23 PM.

Geno1isme #298 Posted 11 December 2017 - 01:54 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 50920 battles

View PostWrogenTheFrog, on 11 December 2017 - 02:00 PM, said:

Why you putting patch in middle of Campaign? :thinking:

You got it backwards: They put the campaign in the middle of the patch.

Xseen #299 Posted 11 December 2017 - 02:36 PM

Private

• Player
  • 16258 battles
  • [_BLS_] _BLS_

View Posthappy_tanker, on 09 December 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

Applications for advanced/elite front from laboratory are again bugged ?

I have +1 appllication for elite and +2 for advanced front daily in laboratory.

Have one batlle on elite (province LEEDS redshire) and one at advanced front (province EVRY lakeville), both 19:00 prime time.

So I still have left one application for advanced front for next prime times but I cant use it ?! 

Edit.  Next prime times I can only enter by biding fame points.

Hi Kandly, 

yesterday seem I got compensation I had +3 total aplication during day instead of +2.

However, today again my applications for adavanced front are buged and have +1 instead of +2, but I think I can describe where is the problem.

The bug activate when you used your apllication (for example to block/book application on province at advanced front before others) and than you invest your fame points/leave global map. After investing procedure/turn I have one less application available, 1 instead of 2.

Could you fix this issue asap or/and give compensation asap, cause again I have one less free aplication from laboratory to use. Thanx.

Edited by happy_tanker, 11 December 2017 - 02:37 PM.

Kandly #300 Posted 11 December 2017 - 03:47 PM

Player

• Player
  • 1020 battles

View Posthappy_tanker, on 11 December 2017 - 01:36 PM, said:

Hi Kandly, 

yesterday seem I got compensation I had +3 total aplication during day instead of +2.

However, today again my applications for adavanced front are buged and have +1 instead of +2, but I think I can describe where is the problem.

The bug activate when you used your apllication (for example to block/book application on province at advanced front before others) and than you invest your fame points/leave global map. After investing procedure/turn I have one less application available, 1 instead of 2.

Could you fix this issue asap or/and give compensation asap, cause again I have one less free aplication from laboratory to use. Thanx.

Hi happy_tanker! We looked into this, the problem should be fixed now. :)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users