Jump to content


How dumb can this player base go?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

saso_slo_ms #1 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7461 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

Sry, but what the foch is going on in high tier games with those "spceial kid of people"? Rly im angry as mother ?!=()!/(/!  , cus this is not normal anymore!

 

Im not the pro/best player of WoT, but rly what is going on with those people. Just ended a foching game, where we had chance to cap adn WIN, but idk how to call this person now.

 

He reather went in sniper poisition on completaly useless position, now tell me what can i do more, when i wrote 10000X he should come to cap with me? Ofc we lost, but we had very big chance to win.

 

And one sugestion from other topci which was closed, and this NEED TO BE IMPLEMENTED! 

 

WG need to make high tier much much expensive.

In a way, where you preform bad you should lose a lot of credits. Even up to 1mil if you preform very bad in 10 games, so one game -100k, and every next battle should increase for next 100k.

 

So if you play 10 games like biggest (?!"=?=") you will lose 1mil, and this will make bad players to re-think a bit. If they will play at high tiers , they will need to play better or just move to lower tiers.

 

 

AH sry: This is my friends account cus mine is baned Hard_Target


Edited by saso_slo_ms, 23 November 2017 - 06:39 PM.


TsundereWaffle #2 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:38 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 26579 battles
  • 10,906
  • [LEWD] LEWD
  • Member since:
    03-31-2013
Should be fun to have a bad game where you die at the start then

Erwin_Von_Braun #3 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37332 battles
  • 4,530
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Postsaso_slo_ms, on 23 November 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

Sry, but what the foch is going on in high tier games with those "spceial kid of people"? Rly im angry as mother ?!=()!/(/!  , cus this is not normal anymore!

 

Im not the pro/best player of WoT, but rly what is going on with those people. Just ended a foching game, where we had chance to cap adn WIN, but idk how to call this person now.

 

He reather went in sniper poisition on completaly useless position, now tell me what can i do more, when i wrote 10000X he should come to cap with me? Ofc we lost, but we had very big chance to win.

 

And one sugestion from other topci which was closed, and this NEED TO BE IMPLEMENTED!

 

WG need to make high tier much much expensive.

In a way, where you preform bad you should lose a lot of credits. Even up to 1mil if you preform very bad in 10 games, so one game -100k, and every next battle should increase for next 100k.

 

So if you play 10 games like biggest (?!"=?=") you will lose 1mil, and this will make bad players to re-think a bit. If they will play at high tiers , they will need to play better or just move to lower tiers.

 

 

AH sry: This is my friends account cus mine is baned Hard_Target

 

I would think again before admitting to sharing an account.

It is VERY much against the game rules.:)



saso_slo_ms #4 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:42 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7461 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

View PostTsundereWaffle, on 23 November 2017 - 05:38 PM, said:

Should be fun to have a bad game where you die at the start then

 

Every one have fail/yolo moments, but a good player will lose maybe 100k credits, while bad players which will preform bad every battle will lose a lot of silvers.

 

So they will have 2 options:  play better or play lower tiers



saso_slo_ms #5 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:45 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7461 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 23 November 2017 - 05:42 PM, said:

 

I would think again before admitting to sharing an account.

It is VERY much against the game rules.:)

 

I hope not, cus i wrote to admins about unban my alt account. But they won't unban it, so i have so called second account ;)

 

If is so, then they should ban every reroll accounts.



Dava_117 #6 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 18506 battles
  • 2,730
  • [B-BAS] B-BAS
  • Member since:
    12-17-2014

If tier 10 cost have to change, they should go down. Even without prem ammo and consumables, losing a battle will  easily remove 15-20k from your reserves.

I can understand your frustration, but this solution you're suggesting is even worst than the problem.



Balc0ra #7 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64316 battles
  • 15,395
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Postsaso_slo_ms, on 23 November 2017 - 06:42 PM, said:

 

Every one have fail/yolo moments

 

And I suspect you have had your fair share of them to. And people have lost games because of something stupid you did.. or did not do. No one is perfect. If they were, everyone inc you would have 60% WR high tiers.

 

And if they did implement what you wanted. I suspect you would still be in your IS-3... if that.


Edited by Balc0ra, 23 November 2017 - 06:49 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #8 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:50 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37332 battles
  • 4,530
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View Postsaso_slo_ms, on 23 November 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

 

I hope not, cus i wrote to admins about unban my alt account. But they won't unban it, so i have so called second account ;)

 

If is so, then they should ban every reroll accounts.

 

Re-rolls are fine (for stat whores) as far as I'm aware, as are 2nd accounts.

However, they do frown upon account sharing - both you and your friend could lose access entirely.



brumbarr #9 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:55 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012
Dear is ask for a replay? Maybe he was right not to cap?

_EXODUZ_ #10 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:58 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34617 battles
  • 1,936
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
Do you consider yourself smart, OP?

ZlatanArKung #11 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:58 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 23 November 2017 - 06:42 PM, said:

 

I would think again before admitting to sharing an account.

It is VERY much against the game rules.:)

No, it isn't. 



Enforcer1975 #12 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 20465 battles
  • 10,532
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-04-2014

View Postsaso_slo_ms, on 23 November 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

*blahblah* *yapyap*

 

So you want your friend to always have to buy fort knoxes from WG because that's exactly what you are asking for...

250swb #13 Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:00 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 21699 battles
  • 4,859
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View Postsaso_slo_ms, on 23 November 2017 - 05:45 PM, said:

 

I hope not, cus i wrote to admins about unban my alt account. But they won't unban it, so i have so called second account ;)

 

If is so, then they should ban every reroll accounts.

The problem you've got, and one that WG probably doesn't want, is the scenario where your 'friend' decides you are wasting his efforts through bad play and wants a divorce from you.

 

And who could blame him if your 'man management' skills amount to pinging the map or writing in chat your personal opinion '10000X' that you know better, I mean, maybe the other player had XVM and could see the value of the advice?


Edited by 250swb, 23 November 2017 - 07:01 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #14 Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:04 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37332 battles
  • 4,530
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostZlatanArKung, on 23 November 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

No, it isn't.

 

You know those funny messages you get when waiting to join the game?

Keep an eye out for the one that says 'Account Sharing is Forbidden - Violators May Lose Access to Both Accounts'



Phobos4321 #15 Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:04 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 43087 battles
  • 8,198
  • Member since:
    09-27-2011

you must be quite an [edited]if you start working on getting your friends account banned right after yours was done in

 

also accountsharing is forbidden as such you apply for the next ban right away



saso_slo_ms #16 Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:08 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7461 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

View Postbrumbarr, on 23 November 2017 - 05:55 PM, said:

Dear is ask for a replay? Maybe he was right not to cap?

 

After i edit the chat :hiding: Cus some nice words where in that battle. So less people see it, less chance i have for chat ban

 

But i give you minimap screen, After i wrote that they should come to cap 100x, only E50m decide to come in. But e3 didn't still come, he joined last 6 seconds.

 

We lost about 4second cus we where to late for cap, and noone from them come to decap

 

Spoiler

 



qpranger #17 Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 31444 battles
  • 5,061
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    12-25-2013

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 23 November 2017 - 08:04 PM, said:

 'Account Sharing is Forbidden - Violators May Lose Access to Both Accounts'

 

That's me and Shishx focked then.

saso_slo_ms #18 Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:15 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7461 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 23 November 2017 - 05:58 PM, said:

Do you consider yourself smart, OP?

 

No, cus i don't reroll my account.

saso_slo_ms #19 Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:19 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 7461 battles
  • 85
  • Member since:
    02-25-2011

View PostEnforcer1975, on 23 November 2017 - 05:59 PM, said:

 

So you want your friend to always have to buy fort knoxes from WG because that's exactly what you are asking for...

 

My friend don't play high tier so much, he had IS4 with stock gun. He reather sold it , then grind that nighmare with this new MM.

 

But since 2011 he made how much games, 7k ? And he have better stats then those 20k+ gammers which have the same or even worse stats.



Stat_Padder #20 Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:22 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 38834 battles
  • 551
  • Member since:
    04-29-2011

View Postsaso_slo_ms, on 23 November 2017 - 05:35 PM, said:

 "spceial kid of people"? 

 

Agreed lol :child:






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users