Looking for friendly clan :)

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bagovi #1 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:46 PM

Private

• Player
  • 25152 battles

Hello ppl , i`m looking for clan without stress , fights ect ect  , i`m adult i have family so rl comes first . Looking for normal clan platooning pals, grinding lines, credits  , SHs  ect ect ...and everything that comes with with it  , i`m not looking for clan where  you MUST THIS you MUST THAT wot does not control my time and life  (this does not apply on shs , cws ...) ...  I`m ok player , you can chk stats on wot-life.com .     I speak   EX-YU (Srpski , Bosanski , Hrvatski )  languages and English ,  a little Lithuanian also :)

you can pm me here or ingame or where ever you like 

Best regards 

Barmingmag #2 Posted 23 November 2017 - 06:52 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 47026 battles
  • [R-U] R-U
Hi! I've sent you a PM. Cheers.

aronsearle #3 Posted 23 November 2017 - 07:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33379 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

You could consider Band of Fathers (BoF) http://eu.wargaming....lans/500005756/

Band of Fathers is a several years old English speaking clan of mainly British but also European and International players. Many of us are parents but this is not a requirement. We are principally a social clan who play the game for fun and like to chat whilst doing so, whether in platoons or in clan based team games. We impose few commitments upon our members, there are no requirements for skill, tanks or times. We understand that real life comes first and that World of Tanks is just a game. We use TeamSpeak for Platoons, Strongholds, or just shooting the breeze.

More details can be found in our recruitment thread here http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/647491-band-of-fathers-bof-social-clan-looking-for-mature-players/

See you in-game

SHiFT_v2 #4 Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:00 PM

Private

• Player
  • 6450 battles
  • [GACHI] GACHI

[REKRZ] RekkerZ In Action

Are the established clans not for you? Do you want to be part of the core of something new and shed new light to CW and SH? Then REKRZ is there for you! We are mostly ex-ARKT players, a clan which was never a top clan, but a clan that was unique in its ability to win vs statistically superior clans. We have become a group of friends, eventually went our own way each (some to different games), but now some of us are regrouping. We want to do it better and avoid all previous mistakes. 

Spoiler 

Our goal is to actively take part in Clan Wars and Strongholds. At first we will be doing low tier skirmishes, and when we get more players, we will do tier 10 skirmishes and eventually advances. Same goes for Clan Wars. We will start in tier 8 and then switch to tier 10 as soon as we have enough activity for it. At the end, we want to focus mostly on tier 10. We already played t6 SH on our first day!

Update: by now we already played a number of t8 skirmishes too. On Monday 30th October, we started playing Clan Wars. 1 day after, on October 31st, we managed to land 

Update #2: We now have enough activity to play tier 10 and we are doing so daily. 

RickReaper #5 Posted 23 November 2017 - 10:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 21966 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
sent you a PM

Schmargendorf #6 Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:05 PM

Private

• Player
  • 14895 battles
  • [BC28] BC28
Pm sent!