Jump to content


Please help


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Stereoscope #1 Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:24 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 80108 battles
  • 226
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

This is driving me insane.  Ever since the way missions (for example for the T55A) changed how to view them, I can't figure out how to view them.

Where do I click to see the progress of them? 

Am I the only one who finds the current way to showing missions as far worse than before?

 



SuedKAT #2 Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:55 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 12154 battles
  • 6,493
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-21-2014
No, there have been quite a few threads regarding the new mission interface and yes it's bloody horrific and even though the old interface might not have been pretty it was at least usable. 

Codename_Jelly #3 Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:59 AM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 16404 battles
  • 5,056
  • Member since:
    08-04-2013

View PostSuedKAT, on 23 November 2017 - 11:55 PM, said:

No, there have been quite a few threads regarding the new mission interface and yes it's bloody horrific and even though the old interface might not have been pretty it was at least usable. 

 

and to top it all off they knew in advance it was just going to piss people off because of the standard mission UI but as usual WG dont give AF.

Edited by Codename_Jelly, 24 November 2017 - 12:59 AM.


TheComfyChair #4 Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:59 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 7609 battles
  • 748
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    03-20-2017
Indeed. It was so much easier before. ...WG maybe should have offered.  1) Just want to see what missions I have with or without honours.  2) Map that isn't very helpful.

Balc0ra #5 Posted 24 November 2017 - 01:06 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66275 battles
  • 16,274
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012

View Posttrusteft, on 24 November 2017 - 12:24 AM, said:

This is driving me insane.  Ever since the way missions (for example for the T55A) changed how to view them, I can't figure out how to view them.

Where do I click to see the progress of them? 

Am I the only one who finds the current way to showing missions as far worse than before?

 

 

Well they moved it from Missions to Campaign. So now you need to go to that tab to find them at the top. Then go to the tank in question, then you have classes at the left, and mission numbers on the map to the right. One green tag means main objective done. Two means done whit honors. As pointed out, it's more complicated and harder for most then it needs be. It looks nice, but that's it.

 

Easiest way is still to find the red banner over your tank in the garage. The red one are for personal missions, and will show what mission you have selected for that class, and the objectives by simply hovering over the banner. Simply click that to change the missions. The blue banner is just missions in general. The green is for March of Nations.


Edited by Balc0ra, 24 November 2017 - 01:07 AM.


Stereoscope #6 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:44 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 80108 battles
  • 226
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

Thank you all, glad I am not the crazy one.

 



Stereoscope #7 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:45 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 80108 battles
  • 226
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

View PostBalc0ra, on 24 November 2017 - 12:06 AM, said:

 

Well they moved it from Missions to Campaign. So now you need to go to that tab to find them at the top. Then go to the tank in question, then you have classes at the left, and mission numbers on the map to the right. One green tag means main objective done. Two means done whit honors. As pointed out, it's more complicated and harder for most then it needs be. It looks nice, but that's it.

 

Easiest way is still to find the red banner over your tank in the garage. The red one are for personal missions, and will show what mission you have selected for that class, and the objectives by simply hovering over the banner. Simply click that to change the missions. The blue banner is just missions in general. The green is for March of Nations.

 

Thank you, very helpful.  Still not as functional as the older system.  Thanks.

Bennie182 #8 Posted 24 November 2017 - 12:05 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 53694 battles
  • 1,603
  • [WGL-A] WGL-A
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012
I can't even find wether I can play a mission with platoon or not. I really don't find it an improvement. I don't care about looks, I just want things to be clear.

Spurtung #9 Posted 24 November 2017 - 02:01 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 63703 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View PostBalc0ra, on 24 November 2017 - 02:06 AM, said:

One green tag means main objective done. Two means done whit honors.

I find it easier to see if the "province" is green to know it's completed, and the number has a circle around it meaning it has completed secondary requirements. The ticks are a bit too small and close together to bother with it when there's larger indicators available.

 

View PostBennie182, on 24 November 2017 - 01:05 PM, said:

I can't even find wether I can play a mission with platoon or not. I really don't find it an improvement. I don't care about looks, I just want things to be clear.

 

#13 and #14, of every classes and of every tanks, can be completed in platoon.

 

How to find out:

LT-12 (personal)

Spoiler

 

LT-13 (personal/platoon)

Spoiler

 

 

 


 

Edited by Jahpero, 25 November 2017 - 12:50 PM.


gunslingerXXX #10 Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:11 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 11034 battles
  • 2,005
  • [GUNSL] GUNSL
  • Member since:
    11-16-2014

I don't mind the interface, what I hate is that they refuse to put up more than one sentence on the entire screen.

Just explain crapusing words, like we were thought!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users