Jump to content


Game has contracted gangreen, time to cut out parts.

sick accuracy cant hit

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Aleo #1 Posted 24 November 2017 - 09:56 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27961 battles
  • 98
  • [-LOA-] -LOA-
  • Member since:
    12-12-2010
I'm sad that this game is slowly dying of the gangrenous infections left by the cuts of your re-balancing axe. Since the 9.6 update to shot distribution and the overall insane RNG factor ingame, not even a fully aimed gun with 0.33 acc is above getting a fair amount of shots going OUTSIDE the frigging aimcircle. Whatthafe**k?! Somehow even the tiniest little rock on the edge of the aimcircle will magically attract the shot. No wonder players prefer Derp guns with HE, you just need to splash somewhere in the same postcode to do damage... lowskill play is not the way to go, do not stoop to that. 

I'm really getting sick of this game, once I leave I'm not coming back.. I guess a lot of players has already gone down that same route. 

mathwat #2 Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 16494 battles
  • 465
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011

Ok just close the door behind you then please.

 

p.s did someone one shot you with a Derp gun by any chance?:justwait:


Edited by mathwat, 24 November 2017 - 10:06 PM.


vasilinhorulezz #3 Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:03 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22780 battles
  • 1,097
  • Member since:
    09-26-2014
25347

Homer_J #4 Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:05 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View PostAleo, on 24 November 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

 a fully aimed gun with 0.33 acc is above getting a fair amount of shots going OUTSIDE the frigging aimcircle.  

I don't suppose you have a replay of that?



Stereoscope #5 Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 78465 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 24 November 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

I don't suppose you have a replay of that?

 

I remember yesterday or the day before, fully aimed shot with my Centurion 7/1 or something like that,  target at about...200m.  I don't remember the enemy tank.  I shoot and...the shot goes like 45 degrees off the circle about twice the size of the circle's radius.  I found it so ridiculous I started laughing.

Homer_J #6 Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:58 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Posttrusteft, on 24 November 2017 - 09:50 PM, said:

 

I remember yesterday or the day before, fully aimed shot with my Centurion 7/1 or something like that,  target at about...200m.  I don't remember the enemy tank.  I shoot and...the shot goes like 45 degrees off the circle about twice the size of the circle's radius.  I found it so ridiculous I started laughing.

Like I said...

View PostHomer_J, on 24 November 2017 - 09:05 PM, said:

I don't suppose you have a replay of that?

 



Hedgehog1963 #7 Posted 24 November 2017 - 10:59 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 50877 battles
  • 7,356
  • [DIRTY] DIRTY
  • Member since:
    04-26-2011
Posted Image

Stereoscope #8 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:00 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 78465 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

View PostHomer_J, on 24 November 2017 - 09:58 PM, said:

Like I said...

 

 

I don't.  Why would I have a replay of it in the first place? 

Spurtung #9 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:08 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61583 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Posttrusteft, on 25 November 2017 - 12:00 AM, said:

 

I don't.  Why would I have a replay of it in the first place? 

 

Oh, I don't know, maybe to back up your ridiculous claim?

Homer_J #10 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:09 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • 29,000
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-03-2010

View Posttrusteft, on 24 November 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

 

I don't.  Why would I have a replay of it in the first place? 

 

Well in that case let's just say you were mistaken.  What actually happened was you spun your tank and turret around 180 degrees and fired off a snap shot.

 

Game mechanics say no shots fall outside the circle.  That is providing the client circle is where the server thinks it is.  Rapid movements can confuse things.



Stereoscope #11 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 78465 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

View PostSpurtung, on 24 November 2017 - 10:08 PM, said:

 

Oh, I don't know, maybe to back up your ridiculous claim?

 

Yeah, you caught me.  That's was plan, to come here to say this one time that this happened, to fool you all.  You are too clever for me.

 



Balc0ra #12 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:13 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 64364 battles
  • 15,420
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
So... basically you want fully aimed guns to hit dead center each time? It's 0.33. Not 0.01. So you will still hit of the sides, and the 4.9% out side the aim circle value was there before 9.6 iirc. And that's 0.33 at 100m. So if you fully aim at a target 500m away.... well then it's definitely not 0.33 anymore.

Edited by Balc0ra, 24 November 2017 - 11:14 PM.


Spurtung #13 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:24 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61583 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Posttrusteft, on 25 November 2017 - 12:09 AM, said:

 

Yeah, you caught me.  That's was plan, to come here to say this one time that this happened, to fool you all.  You are too clever for me.

 

 

You're making yourself look ridiculous now. Is that to be in sync with your claim?

Edited by Spurtung, 24 November 2017 - 11:24 PM.


Pandabird #14 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:32 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33973 battles
  • 4,526
  • [KOFF] KOFF
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

eat a pineapple. or an orange.

 

owait. too late.



Stereoscope #15 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:34 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 78465 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

View PostSpurtung, on 24 November 2017 - 10:24 PM, said:

 

You're making yourself look ridiculous now. Is that to be in sync with your claim?

 

I see.  I am sorry, I didn't know you were one of those special people.

Spurtung #16 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:48 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 61583 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013

View Posttrusteft, on 25 November 2017 - 12:34 AM, said:

 

I see.  I am sorry, I didn't know you were one of those special people.

 

LOL

 

So you come here and say something that is, by design, impossible happened to you. Then when asked for replay wonder why you should have it. Sounds like you're the special one, mate.



Stereoscope #17 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:50 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 78465 battles
  • 218
  • Member since:
    10-25-2012

View PostSpurtung, on 24 November 2017 - 10:48 PM, said:

 

LOL

 

So you come here and say something that is, by design, impossible happened to you. Then when asked for replay wonder why you should have it. Sounds like you're the special one, mate.

 

I mentioned one thing that happened to me.  If you make it a scheme against WG, then you are some special person.  You don't believe that it happened, good for you, I don't care. 

Scabolcz #18 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:51 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 13487 battles
  • 332
  • Member since:
    07-16-2014

View Postvasilinhorulezz, on 24 November 2017 - 10:03 PM, said:

25347

 

25355... Welcome Back!


Edited by Scabolcz, 24 November 2017 - 11:51 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #19 Posted 24 November 2017 - 11:54 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 37343 battles
  • 4,530
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostAleo, on 24 November 2017 - 08:56 PM, said:

I'm sad that this game is slowly dying of the gangrenous infections left by the cuts of your re-balancing axe. Since the 9.6 update to shot distribution and the overall insane RNG factor ingame, not even a fully aimed gun with 0.33 acc is above getting a fair amount of shots going OUTSIDE the frigging aimcircle. Whatthafe**k?! Somehow even the tiniest little rock on the edge of the aimcircle will magically attract the shot. No wonder players prefer Derp guns with HE, you just need to splash somewhere in the same postcode to do damage... lowskill play is not the way to go, do not stoop to that. 

I'm really getting sick of this game, once I leave I'm not coming back.. I guess a lot of players has already gone down that same route.

 

If you could cut certain elements of the player base, that would certainly improve things.

Pvt_Duffer #20 Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:33 AM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 16653 battles
  • 3,144
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    05-11-2011

View Posttrusteft, on 24 November 2017 - 10:00 PM, said:

 

I don't.  Why would I have a replay of it in the first place? 

 

The question is why wouldn't you?





Also tagged with sick, accuracy, cant hit

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users