Suggestion: Make the 15th mission available even after completion and reward players for it.

PM credits

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: PM continuous reward system (16 members have cast votes)

You have to complete 250 battles in order to participate this poll.

Would you like it if the game would reward you for completing the 15th mission in any set as many times as you complete it?

1. Yes, but only for the current set. (2 votes [12.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

2. Yes, for any set (if you are at the T55A but get the requirements right for the HTC you should be eligible for that reward) (4 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. No, you can only get it once and that's final. (10 votes [62.50%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

Vote Hide poll

komunistu33 #1 Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:45 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8093 battles

It got me thinking, it's a nice feeling getting credits for completing personal missions but after you've done them once you cannot go back to them. How about players that do the final mission for any class (except arty, of course) get the secondary rewards even though they've completed the mission before? My reasoning is that it is the hardest mission in any set and completing it more than one time should be rewarded, we could also add a medal for it (like HC or TG). 

Let's say you're at your 3rd set and do MT-15 which you have completed with honors, if you complete it in a random game you should get the secondary reward prize (without the girl member) and a medal, along with 3 bonds (2 for HTC's 15th mission, 1 for Stug's 15th mission and 4 bonds for OBJ 260's 15th mission).  

Maybe it's a bit too much to reward the players with the secondary credit amount, how about 1/2 of it, bonds and a medal?

ricoBenitez1 #2 Posted 25 November 2017 - 12:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 506 battles

So what you are suggesting is that every time you complete the mission goal even tru you you allready have done it you get the cash reward for same mission.

Will your proposal allso be valid for the other missions ??

Naa its a credit breaking suggestion, but keep dreaming.

Blubba #3 Posted 25 November 2017 - 05:37 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 53656 battles
  • [_GNR_] _GNR_

How about being allowed to continue on to the next set of pm's for that class assuming you've done all the previous ones with honours even if you have succeeded in finishing them for one particular tank?

Nishi_Kinuyo #4 Posted 25 November 2017 - 07:15 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 7736 battles
  • [GUP] GUP

View PostBlubba, on 25 November 2017 - 04:37 PM, said:

How about being allowed to continue on to the next set of pm's for that class assuming you've done all the previous ones with honours even if you have succeeded in finishing them for one particular tank?

Oh yes please.

That way I can at least get a full girly crew without having to play Arta or LTs; neither of which I am good at nor have good tanks for.

I swear, I've had matches good enough to complete HT-15-4 a few times already; would've been nice if I could've had the associated rewards as well.

Far better idea imo than simply doing the same mission over and over for extra rewards. In WoWS's equivalent, you can do the same task over and over again (to get stars to do final task for a given mission), but only get the award once. So why should it in WoT?

komunistu33 #5 Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:22 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8093 battles

View PostBlubba, on 25 November 2017 - 05:37 PM, said:

That's actually a good idea. 

Tomotorqemada #6 Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:14 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 16467 battles

View Postkomunistu33, on 25 November 2017 - 12:45 PM, said:

It got me thinking, it's a nice feeling getting credits for completing personal missions but after you've done them once you cannot go back to them. How about players that do the final mission for any class (except arty, of course) get the secondary rewards even though they've completed the mission before? My reasoning is that it is the hardest mission in any set and completing it more than one time should be rewarded, we could also add a medal for it (like HC or TG). 

Let's say you're at your 3rd set and do MT-15 which you have completed with honors, if you complete it in a random game you should get the secondary reward prize (without the girl member) and a medal, along with 3 bonds (2 for HTC's 15th mission, 1 for Stug's 15th mission and 4 bonds for OBJ 260's 15th mission).  

Maybe it's a bit too much to reward the players with the secondary credit amount, how about 1/2 of it, bonds and a medal?

MOAR MANI MOAR

Also tagged with PM, credits

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users