Chat Glitched again since Black Friday?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

NickyNPower #1 Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:18 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24907 battles
Since Friday, aka Black Friday, my chat and everything that goes with it is not working on both servers. Anyone else having this old-new problem?

Balc0ra #2 Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:36 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 62806 battles
  • [WALL] WALL
Oddly enough. Everything has been working fine for a few days now. Even the "block for this battle" that has not worked for weeks for me anyway.

Aikl #3 Posted 25 November 2017 - 01:57 PM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 25141 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Works fine here too. Depending on the response (or anyway, really), consider running in 'safe mode' and clearing the user data folder - nor guaranteed to work, but worth a shot for sure.

If that doesn't fix the problem, remove any and all mods and run the WGCheck tool to get the customer support to assist - though my bet is that you'll get a 'canned response' telling you that it's a known issue and will be fixed soonTM. There seems to be some progress, but the chat was declared as fixed properly last week... and then apparently they had to restart the chat server before the weekend to fix it again. Heck if I know what they are doing or what progress, but if something is happening it's actually quite allright.

Richthoffen #4 Posted 25 November 2017 - 02:19 PM

Captain

• Player
  • 26523 battles

that bug has never left, it just random: a few days everything works an starting a platoon goes like it should be and then during the evening chat breaks down, contact list goes and inviting someone has to be done trough a private chat channel again.

funny thing is I platoon with two other guys 6 evenings every week and sometimes one of us lose the chat related stuff and the other two are fine, playing two games together and then crashes chat for the rest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users