• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

CZACZAJA #1 Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:31 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 37199 battles
Our Beloved Arty :Smile_harp:

Situation 1: Ruinberg

Positivist in T92: An individual has a mass of time to find some cover before his lazy team(like me at the weekend) :Smile-hiding:  loads the projectile. It manages to enter positivism terminal phase. Another thing that the opposing team is not likely to do on Ruinberg is to attack viciously and quickly, so our hero waits ready to kill the armored legions. Suddenly, unexpectedly, cunningly and immediately (in a different order, but always with such seriousness epithets) appears the ultimate enemy - SCOUT. However, positivist believes in his gun and the power of splash,(10 metres is not a joke). Without aiming, the positivist releases 240mm projectile and the scout meets an immediate death and is swept from the map.

[40 seconds later]

We managed to survive the attack of that light tank, so it's time to look for some bigger prey. I can see the IS-7, cunning creature. Hides after a shot like a Vietnamese with a stolen rice bowl, and has killed two of our tanks already. Nothing wrong with it yet, You hit him with splash! We are succesfully taking from him half of his hit points. Now we can precisely consider the next shot, after all, loader is not in a hurry ...

Romantic at Object 261: At the beginning of the battle turns around 3 times showing off the agility of his artillery and dreaming of a 80% hit ratio when he  almost does not notice a scout heading his way. His companions are busy. It is time for the light tank to evaporate. Just say that the fate gives us luck and we were able to hit him! Hurrah! And in a moment the shell will be loaded, so you can continue hunting the enemies as soon as they peek out of their covers, which occupy three-quarters of that beautiful map. Well, in the opposing team there was an idiot, who glides through the open field. A Maus. Missing a Maus is actually not possible, So our hero is ready to fire, but clearly he is disgusted of the HE projectile's low power and switches to the AP. We must say that the Maus generally is the fastest representative of the German power so our romantic spits out the shell again. And what is his amazement, when the voice says to him, "That one bounced!" Oh, ridiculous and nasty fate!!!

To be continued...

Alighierian #2 Posted 15 November 2011 - 09:56 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19043 battles
awesome! keep em coming xD

CZACZAJA #3 Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:06 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 37199 battles

View PostAlighierian, on 15 November 2011 - 09:56 PM, said:

awesome! keep em coming xD
Will do :Smile_honoring: I didnt think anybody will like it

ghostlyfire #4 Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:12 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 48289 battles

View PostCZACZAJA, on 15 November 2011 - 10:06 PM, said:

Will do :Smile_honoring: I didnt think anybody will like it

are u kiddin? those are awesome altho i might of disagree about 261, its more like s51 behaviour ;)

261 is fking fast compared to the 51 :D

Shootingstarr #5 Posted 15 November 2011 - 10:48 PM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 29938 battles

View PostCZACZAJA, on 15 November 2011 - 08:31 PM, said:

And what is his amazement, when the voice says to him, "That one bounced!" Oh, ridiculous and nasty fate!!!

had that in su-8 freqently... I managed to bounce 3 times in a row in that goddamn thing...
once from t34 turret, then from ferdi and at last (it's the most unbelievable thing that ever happened to me) from tiger
how can arty shell bounce off tiger?!
oh well, w/e

btw: I enjoyed that post of yours :)

CZACZAJA #6 Posted 15 November 2011 - 11:24 PM

Warrant Officer

• Beta Tester
  • 37199 battles

View PostShootingstarr, on 15 November 2011 - 10:48 PM, said:

had that in su-8 freqently... I managed to bounce 3 times in a row in that goddamn thing...
once from t34 turret, then from ferdi and at last (it's the most unbelievable thing that ever happened to me) from tiger
how can arty shell bounce off tiger?!
oh well, w/e

btw: I enjoyed that post of yours :)
Once i was going head on to is4 130mm with my s51 and i managed to bounce his 130 shell :Smile-playing: he was like OMG :blink:  and i got him :Smile_great:

ANTEE #7 Posted 16 November 2011 - 10:49 AM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 24040 battles
Great. +1 :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users