T-10 Elite Status bug?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Buvinis9 #1 Posted 26 November 2017 - 12:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6235 battles
  • [-NX-] -NX-

This is probably a well known bug/glitch/whatever when a player unlocks elite status for their T-10, they get a popup saying IS-4 got elite status, uhh wtf WG?

https://imgur.com/a/F9quv

Edited by Buvinis9, 26 November 2017 - 12:54 AM.

Tomotorqemada #2 Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 15530 battles

View PostBuvinis9, on 26 November 2017 - 12:54 AM, said:

This is probably a well known bug/glitch/whatever when a player unlocks elite status for their T-10, they get a popup saying IS-4 got elite status, uhh wtf WG?

Am I realy the least lazy one. I would suppose that IS4 has only 1 element to research and there is no vechicle of higher tier for it so it getss this status as soon as this element is researched.

Yours, C.O.

KillingJoker #3 Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:23 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 33076 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

the biggest bug related to the IS-4 is that when you open his research window, you see IS D25 T 122mm as default

TungstenHitman #4 Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:29 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21376 battles

View PostBuvinis9, on 25 November 2017 - 11:54 PM, said:

Really? Tier9 and you make this thread? That inept and clueless to this game? This is why SO many experienced players that try and play higher tiers without losing much credit and battle losses get so very very annoyed with rush players like you... I mean you REALLY haven't a fokking clue have you? You fail your way to a tier9 heavy tank without even learning the game and reading an obvious notification that just says, you have elited the IS4... there is nothing else about it and clearly most modules on your T-10 are not unlocked so just showcases what one would expect translated into the burden you bring every time you click battle. If you like this game and have even a shred of respect for other players then have a go at tier4-6 for a few thousand battles and watch a few youtube channels and streamers for just how to play this game and the finer points.

Buvinis9 #5 Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6235 battles
  • [-NX-] -NX-

View PostTungstenHitman, on 26 November 2017 - 12:29 AM, said:

Really? Tier9 and you make this thread? That inept and clueless to this game? This is why SO many experienced players that try and play higher tiers without losing much credit and battle losses get so very very annoyed with rush players like you... I mean you REALLY haven't a fokking clue have you? You fail your way to a tier9 heavy tank without even learning the game and reading an obvious notification that just says, you have elited the IS4... there is nothing else about it and clearly most modules on your T-10 are not unlocked so just showcases what one would expect translated into the burden you bring every time you click battle. If you like this game and have even a shred of respect for other players then have a go at tier4-6 for a few thousand battles and watch a few youtube channels and streamers for just how to play this game and the finer points.

Did someone hurt you? It doesn't hurt to be nice :)

Oh and I play for fun, not to become a hardcore-toxic-raging-idiot like you, Sir, have a good night ;)

Edited by Buvinis9, 26 November 2017 - 01:52 AM.

TungstenHitman #6 Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:52 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21376 battles

View PostBuvinis9, on 26 November 2017 - 12:38 AM, said:

Ah the ol "I play for fun" sort of reply to brush over not having a clue of this game regardless of playing at a tier in which you very much should and expected to. Don't forget the ol "at least I have a life" and "I have friends have you?" card while you're at it. You went to the trouble of taking a screenshot, uploading it and pasting it on this forum referring to it as a bug when all you had to do was read the screen in which it clearly said you have elited the KV-4 and in any case it's pretty common knowledge post tier5 that you can only elite a tank when you have all modules and the next tier tank/tanks unlocked and never before this which is clearly the case with your T-10. 

Buvinis9 #7 Posted 26 November 2017 - 01:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6235 battles
  • [-NX-] -NX-

View PostTungstenHitman, on 26 November 2017 - 12:52 AM, said:

Ah the ol "I play for fun" sort of reply to brush over not having a clue of this game regardless of playing at a tier in which you very much should and expected to. Don't forget the ol "at least I have a life" and "I have friends have you?" card while you're at it. You went to the trouble of taking a screenshot, uploading it and pasting it on this forum referring to it as a bug when all you had to do was read the screen in which it clearly said you have elited the KV-4 and in any case it's pretty common knowledge post tier5 that you can only elite a tank when you have all modules and the next tier tank/tanks unlocked and never before this which is clearly the case with your T-10. 

You're so sad and funny at the same time.

Wipe your sweat and try again big boy :)

TungstenHitman #8 Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:12 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 21376 battles

View PostBuvinis9, on 26 November 2017 - 12:58 AM, said:

You're so sad and funny at the same time.

Wipe your sweat and try again big boy :)

And by sad and funny you mean accurate and straight to the point. Try again? I do love these nonsensical semi-comeback rationalization pll come up with when they get a reality check they know to be true but refuse to entertain.. yes, it is me being unfair and "not nice" rather than being somewhat surprised to the point of shocked that a tier9 player has not clue of such basic matters in regards to eliting a tank and such.. how about another reality check?

http://wotzilla.com/...etails/Buvinis9

This is my fault too?

Buvinis9 #9 Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:13 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6235 battles
  • [-NX-] -NX-

View PostTungstenHitman, on 26 November 2017 - 01:12 AM, said:

And by sad and funny you mean accurate and straight to the point. Try again? I do love these nonsensical semi-comeback rationalization pll come up with when they get a reality check they know to be true but refuse to entertain.. yes, it is me being unfair and "not nice" rather than being somewhat surprised to the point of shocked that a tier9 player has not clue of such basic matters in regards to eliting a tank and such.. how about another reality check?

http://wotzilla.com/...etails/Buvinis9

This is my fault too?

You even checked my stats, I feel good now, thanks buddy :)

Whisky_Tango #10 Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:18 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 5658 battles
i belive tungsten is right ..sad but accurate :( it doesnt hurt to grab some knowledge before making something beyond your own understanding...yolo up to tier 10 is not the best way ..but maby you enjoy by being on the bottom of the xp list and lose 60 % games...for me its pointless ..but hey ...we all do lern one beautiful day ..

Buvinis9 #11 Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 6235 battles
  • [-NX-] -NX-

View PostWhisky_Tango, on 26 November 2017 - 01:18 AM, said:

i belive tungsten is right ..sad but accurate :( it doesnt hurt to grab some knowledge before making something beyond your own understanding...yolo up to tier 10 is not the best way ..but maby you enjoy by being on the bottom of the xp list and lose 60 % games...for me its pointless ..but hey ...we all do lern one beautiful day ..

All it takes is for one nice person to come and say something nice, instead of just being a butt on the forums, Thanks to those who replied and have a great night :)

Balc0ra #12 Posted 26 November 2017 - 02:33 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 65764 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

View PostBuvinis9, on 26 November 2017 - 01:38 AM, said:

Oh and I play for fun, not to become a hardcore-toxic-raging-idiot like you, Sir, have a good night ;)

Well to be fair, you did not spend more then 2 seconds looking into to it before posting, and concluded "glitch". T-10 top gun is on the IS-4, that's non elite.. until you get that gun from either the T-10, or the ST-I.  Next time just click the module you did research and look at what other tanks shares it. Might shed some light on the "issue". As not all modules are limited to one tank only. As I'm sure you have noticed on your fun ride up the tiers so far.

Spurtung #13 Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:07 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 62571 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP

View PostBuvinis9, on 26 November 2017 - 03:21 AM, said:

All it takes is for one nice person to come and say something nice, instead of just being a butt on the forums, Thanks to those who replied and have a great night :)

Ok muppet, check IS-4's file. See that gun? It's the same as the T-10. Guess what, you unlocked it on the T-10 and it got unlocked there too. Let's call that magic. Since IS-4 has nothing to unlock, it's elite now. Like the T110E3 is elited and you never need to even play it. Congrats.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users