VerticalModeSRB

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

VerticalModeSRB #1 Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:21 AM

Private

• Player
  • 2652 battles
  • [BDOS] BDOS
Someone can remove my blue nick [2nd time] me please ? I am sorry for this but , this time my friend`s joining to try to play this game and they always shoot someone , friendlytanks for funs , and now i get 2nd blue nick. i muself create 1st error abbaut friendly fire but i am not do this aggain . Please WoT . Ty

xx984 #2 Posted 26 November 2017 - 04:49 AM

Major

• Player
  • 55800 battles
  • [GO-IN] GO-IN
Dont shoot green tanks

cragarion #3 Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:22 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 44285 battles

View PostVerticalModeSRB, on 26 November 2017 - 04:21 AM, said:

Someone can remove my blue nick [2nd time] me please ? I am sorry for this but , this time my friend`s joining to try to play this game and they always shoot someone , friendlytanks for funs , and now i get 2nd blue nick. i muself create 1st error abbaut friendly fire but i am not do this aggain . Please WoT . Ty

No they cant it's an automated system for shooting friendly tanks,

if you don't want to be blue don't share your account or shoot green tanks.

Balc0ra #4 Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:14 PM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 66533 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

Sure... a friend did it. Well first off it's still your account. So WG don't care who did it. Secondly, the only way to get way the blue name is getting your enemy to friendly damage ratio down. So play normally, don't shoot green tanks, and do damage to the red tanks. Simpels.

And if you do shoot green tanks when you are blue, even by ramming when going out of cap. You will turn blue for everyone else on your team to. As in a free kill. So watch your step. And if you hit anyone, you might be temp banned if you already are blue. So watch your surroundings to until it goes away.

UrQuan #5 Posted 27 November 2017 - 03:10 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 19719 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

Still your account, even if someone else plays it, so take responsibility for what happens on it. If your friend feels compelled to shoot friendly tanks & get you in trouble, warn him for this (can be he doesn't know such punishment system is in place after all). If he continues to get you in trouble, then forbid him from using the account. 

It is your account, not his & you (and him) got to learn that actions got consequences. In this case, if your friend can't behave on someone else account, then deny him that account (change passwords please, so he can't sneak on for petty revenge) lest he gets you in trouble with WG's automated teamdamage punishment system.

Best way to remove the blue is to continue playing, hurt the red tanks alot & it will go away.

Last bit: the system is automated & doesn't care who plays, but it tends to be very easy going on normal players (but harsh for consistent team-damagers/killers). reason being, we all heard *but my friend, brother, sister, family, dog, cat, Eldricht Horror did it! not me!* excuse one time too many. Man up, take responsibility of your account & who can access it (preferably only you)

Tbh, above isn't just for WoT; when making accounts for internet services, whether it be gaming, forums, image sites or banking stuffs, never share your account, because in the end it is you who is responsible for it & you will have to undergo the consequences when someone misbehaves when using your account.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users