Jump to content


Operation Gambit and BONDS in SHOP?

Operation Gambit bonds operatiom gambit clan wars buy shop for money

  • Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Bucifel #41 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:28 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32430 battles
  • 1,373
  • [B4DD] B4DD
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

i just hope they will release some missions with Bonds as rewards or will open a new RB season BEFORE those reward tanks will be removed from "shop"

if not...campaing is just another fail and waste of time :facepalm:

nice...put rewards but not enough curecny to get them


Edited by Bucifel, 26 November 2017 - 06:28 PM.


Bitter_Kipper #42 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23803 battles
  • 393
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014

View PostSpurtung, on 26 November 2017 - 03:37 PM, said:

 

Not really. I remember when IS-5 was a reward that not everyone got it. There was a clear line: above it, get the tank for free, below it, get the possibility of buying the tank for gold, all the way down to the 11000th player.

 

 

Edit:

Here, found it. Bottom 6.5k players out of those 11k had to buy the tank for 12k gold if they wanted it. Precedent is there, it's only the currency that changed.

 

​Thanks for the clarification. In that case I would say their advertising wording (rules wording) is misleading and deliberately so.

It should be broken down into those that can actually earn it in the campaign and those that earn the right to "purchase" the reward tank.

For those that earn it in the campaign it is a reward tank. For the others it the right to buy it that is the reward. Two very different things.



redblast #43 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:35 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 46795 battles
  • 105
  • [G-ON] G-ON
  • Member since:
    05-10-2011

View PostBucifel, on 26 November 2017 - 07:28 PM, said:

i just hope they will release some missions with Bonds as rewards or will open a new RB season BEFORE those reward tanks will be removed from "shop"

if not...campaing is just another fail and waste of time :facepalm:

nice...put rewards but not enough curecny to get them

 

Exactly..  WG was like.. here.. have this nice tank as a reward you have to play everyday for a month to get and get in the first 11k players on the server BUT WAIT.. you can't have it.. you don't have the bonds to do it

ZlatanArKung #44 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:39 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,173
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View Postgullungen, on 26 November 2017 - 05:51 PM, said:

 

More like 15th of January, which in my case means i gotta grind 50 bonds a day which is practically impossible with the little time i have to play a day.

And hey, weren't you never gonna sell the Mutant again?

They have already 'never' selled it once.

And to 'never' sell a tank twice might be frowned upon by the community.



NUKLEAR_SLUG #45 Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:02 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 30589 battles
  • 2,584
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostZlatanArKung, on 26 November 2017 - 05:25 PM, said:

Why do you launch a campaign where you won't earn enough bondd to be able to buy a 'reward' if you end in the top 11k players?

 

To encourage players to participate in the NEXT campaign to get more bonds. Pretty bleeding obvious really.

Spurtung #46 Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:02 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 66163 battles
  • 5,900
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
  • Member since:
    07-05-2013
They did this before with gold, and I don't remember any gold being given at all. Couldn't care less if there won't be 11000 new reward tanks around. 4k bonds seem cheap anyway.

DANGER_KTR #47 Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:48 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 11762 battles
  • 24
  • Member since:
    06-29-2016
In my opinion, if they did not put the bonds in the shop, it would be just a grip for the [edited], for all those players who fall in the 11000, and do not have enough bonds

Cobra6 #48 Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:59 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16345 battles
  • 16,049
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

It's lovely that you have to play 4 weeks for the the "option" to buy a reward tank and then you probably still have to play randoms for another month to get the bonds, it's beyond ret@rded this scheme.

 

Cobra 6



Pansenmann #49 Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:21 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 34554 battles
  • 12,830
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    08-17-2012

View PostCobra6, on 26 November 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

It's lovely that you have to play 4 weeks for the the "option" to buy a reward tank and then you probably still have to play randoms for another month to get the bonds, it's beyond ret@rded this scheme.

 

Cobra 6

 

you can't get enough bonds within a month of regular play.

never. ever. it is simply impossible.


Edited by Pansenmann, 26 November 2017 - 08:22 PM.


ZlatanArKung #50 Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:24 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,173
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostPansenmann, on 26 November 2017 - 08:21 PM, said:

 

you can't get enough bonds within a month of regular play.

never. ever. it is simply impossible.

Bonds will probably appear in shop in due time, like the end of the window to get the reward tank for bonds.

 

As we just heard, it will 'never' be purchasable in premium shop, just like the Mutant was 'never' purchasable in the premium shop.



Three_Rounds_Rapid #51 Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:41 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37628 battles
  • 613
  • [W__F] W__F
  • Member since:
    02-24-2015
My money is on the Christmas Crafting event rewarding Bonds rather than Swedish girls this year....

Bucifel #52 Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:32 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 32430 battles
  • 1,373
  • [B4DD] B4DD
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

View Postredblast, on 26 November 2017 - 06:35 PM, said:

 

Exactly..  WG was like.. here.. have this nice tank as a reward you have to play everyday for a month to get and get in the first 11k players on the server BUT WAIT.. you can't have it.. you don't have the bonds to do it

 

ah...and i forgot to mention something...

this AFTER all players who played RB and got bonds used them for some equipment...of course, CW with rewards for bonds only AFTER playerd used their bonds...without any announcement, of course

 

im stil shocked that they dont sell bonds in prem.Shop already...but for sure will be a p2w option like that in future...:facepalm:


Edited by Bucifel, 26 November 2017 - 11:35 PM.


Geno1isme #53 Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:39 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 44131 battles
  • 8,578
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

View PostNUKLEAR_SLUG, on 26 November 2017 - 05:04 PM, said:

The reward is the unlock for the tank as it's the only way to get it. If that's not something people feel is adequate reward for the time and effort required to achieve it then the simple answer is don't participate. Others may feel it is worth their time so good luck to them.

While you're generally right with this advice it will make it harder for everyone else to obtain enough bonds. The way the reward system is designed currently we require a lot more people to participate to match the absolute number of people getting the "license" and the relative number of people getting the 4k bonds.

With the current numbers I wouldn't be surprised though if the reward tables are changed in phase 3 (similar to ranked battles beta season 2).



brumbarr #54 Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:51 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 38626 battles
  • 6,326
  • Member since:
    07-30-2012

View PostGeno1isme, on 27 November 2017 - 09:39 AM, said:

While you're generally right with this advice it will make it harder for everyone else to obtain enough bonds. The way the reward system is designed currently we require a lot more people to participate to match the absolute number of people getting the "license" and the relative number of people getting the 4k bonds.

With the current numbers I wouldn't be surprised though if the reward tables are changed in phase 3 (similar to ranked battles beta season 2).

 

The system wher you only reward a percentage of participants is just flawed, we saw in in ranked and it will be the same in the campaign.

Why? Simple, at first, everyone plays, but then people who are bottom of the list think they wont make it anyway so why bother, and they stop playing, that in turn makes the amount of people who are rewarded smaller and creates more people who stop playing because they wont get reward anyway, this cycle continues untill only a very small amount of participants is left and almost noone gets rewarded.

Right now, small to avg clans are either already not participating because thet know they wont make it or they will give up later when they notice they wotn get rewards, the group of participants will get smaller and smaller.

 

The system is just flawed and I have no idea why tey implemented it.



Dr_Oolen #55 Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:03 AM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 22359 battles
  • 1,641
  • [IDEAL] IDEAL
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostCobra6, on 26 November 2017 - 07:59 PM, said:

It's lovely that you have to play 4 weeks for the the "option" to buy a reward tank and then you probably still have to play randoms for another month to get the bonds, it's beyond ret@rded this scheme.

 

Cobra 6

 

Didnt WG say something about MASSIVE economical rewards for the campaign? :XD

 

~4k bonds and ~500 gold for people in top 5000 out of dozens of thousands participants, SO MASSIVE, WITH THESE MASSIVE ECONOMICAL REWARDS youre gonna be all set with gold and bonds until the next campaign! Oh wait, except all the bonds will be instantly gone used on a useless piece of craptank that youll play 5 times in randoms and then never touch it again because its worse than t9 tanks.

 

It was funny, as when WG was saying there would be MASSIVE economical rewards i expected, given its WG, the "MASSIVE" would end up being something like 10k bonds and 10k gold per player somewhere in top 10k, but definitely not at the very top, and even that i thought would be a MASSIVE spit into the faces of all the players, and here we are, WG actually managing to give players basically a fifth of what is already pure MASSIVE joke.

 

EDIT: personally my goal is to get the camos and thats it, but the sad part is that despite needing to be top 25% to get all the camos, this top 25% due to shitlordery WG [edited]will end up being like top 5k anyway. Which just blows my mind. One would think that top 25% of, say, 50k participating players, would be top 12k, but its the same [edited]as ranked where you also first have to get into some arbitrary leaderboard and then you need to be top 25% on that leaderboard to get a [edited]aids reward worth 500 gold. lmao. 


Edited by Dr_Oolen, 27 November 2017 - 10:10 AM.


adameitas #56 Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:05 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 64503 battles
  • 881
  • [LTTTT] LTTTT
  • Member since:
    07-29-2011
damn i am really happy i am not a cw player.. before that they gave as reward tanks years by years that are average at best (sure not almighty 907 but what if you already have it..) now they probably again gonna give average tank but this time many players will need to pay "taxes" (aka play randoms battles to get enough bonds) for it.. That is just stupid atleast.. Why not just give that damned tank people already gonna work for it 4 weeks..

Gremlin182 #57 Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:06 AM

    General

  • Player
  • 49740 battles
  • 8,375
  • Member since:
    04-18-2012

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 26 November 2017 - 12:17 PM, said:

There's no way they're gonna sell em for money. They use em to make people play (unattractive) new game modes.

 

they never sell anything they say they will never sell until they sell it

Cobra6 #58 Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:20 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16345 battles
  • 16,049
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostDr_Oolen, on 27 November 2017 - 09:03 AM, said:

 

Didnt WG say something about MASSIVE economical rewards for the campaign? :XD

 

~4k bonds and ~500 gold for people in top 5000 out of dozens of thousands participants, SO MASSIVE, WITH THESE MASSIVE ECONOMICAL REWARDS youre gonna be all set with gold and bonds until the next campaign! Oh wait, except all the bonds will be instantly gone used on a useless piece of craptank that youll play 5 times in randoms and then never touch it again because its worse than t9 tanks.

 

It was funny, as when WG was saying there would be MASSIVE economical rewards i expected, given its WG, the "MASSIVE" would end up being something like 10k bonds and 10k gold per player somewhere in top 10k, but definitely not at the very top, and even that i thought would be a MASSIVE spit into the faces of all the players, and here we are, WG actually managing to give players basically a fifth of what is already pure MASSIVE joke.

 

EDIT: personally my goal is to get the camos and thats it, but the sad part is that despite needing to be top 25% to get all the camos, this top 25% due to shitlordery WG [edited]will end up being like top 5k anyway. Which just blows my mind. One would think that top 25% of, say, 50k participating players, would be top 12k, but its the same [edited]as ranked where you also first have to get into some arbitrary leaderboard and then you need to be top 25% on that leaderboard to get a [edited]aids reward worth 500 gold. lmao. 

 

The only thing coming from Wargaming that is MASSIVE is Serb's paycheck, didn't you know?

 

View PostGremlin182, on 27 November 2017 - 09:06 AM, said:

 

they never sell anything they say they will never sell until they sell it

 

Like the Mutant-6 for instance!

 

I can't remember the exact wording they used about going to sell bonds but they left a loophole in that statement the size of the Titanic, let's see if I can find it.

 

Cobra 6



Igor_BL #59 Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:40 AM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 41332 battles
  • 1,479
  • [GX] GX
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015

how much camos do you get after the campaign?

For that last campaign, it was one winter camo per nation... so that was, 9? 8?

 

and now in total 3? (summer/winter/desert)



the_Haba #60 Posted 27 November 2017 - 11:35 AM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 26644 battles
  • 271
  • Member since:
    12-13-2013
So uh... with my 6k bonds I can get 907 from the shop? Do I need to be in a clan for that? Actually fight in the campaign?




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users