• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

WindSplitter1 #1 Posted 26 November 2017 - 03:34 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 14306 battles
  • [RYNO] RYNO

My question is simple:

Having into account that earning bonds in Random Battles isn't feasible for the price the vehicles will be sold at and my Clan is not interested in Operation Gambit...

Is it possible for a solo player to join the said game mode, regardless?

I wanted the M60, though I really don't mind grinding the M48, having unique vehicles is something I like. Nevertheless, having sufficient bonds for Improved Equipment is enough for a consolation prize, and probably more suited to someone on my skill level.

Any thoughts?

SastusBulbas #2 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:02 AM

Major

• Beta Tester
  • 33873 battles

They sold the Mutant, sell CW tanks, to hell with it.

I personally lack the skill, time and temperment to abuse my family and self by giving my heart soul and virginity to a Clan Commander so the team can carry my drinking too much rum backside into the points list for a spanky tonk.

No wait, maybe thats sacracsm, sure I would like to have made more effort, but I didnt, I lost something, quit for a while, came back and was never into it again. Sort of implies that if I was to make the damn effort and commit the time and be there for the clan team mates also contributing to the cause, maybe I could do well enough to get a shiny tonk.

A bit like earning bonds is being done by the guys making an effort in parts of the game that earn bonds.

For me doing long working hours (try 5.30 am rise leaving at 7.10 and getting home at 20.00 for up to 10 days in a row) and being away from home the majority of time knocks that on the head, but at least I have my beta pre order only never going to be sold M6 mutant gives me something exclusive, oh, wait........

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users