Jump to content


Leo pta = E75


  • Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

TheOneAboveAII #1 Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:42 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 14336 battles
  • 488
  • [S4LT] S4LT
  • Member since:
    07-14-2016
So in WG's mind(if they even have one) a leopard PT A is equal to a god damn E75...since this is what their "AMAZING MIRRORED MATCHMAKING" gave to my team last night. They had top tier heavy...we had a medium with no armour and crapdpm...and their E75 just plummeted through our team like we weren't even there...also..countless other times where we had 50 120s...and they had e75s and type 4s...we had e5s...they had 2 type 5...and so on and so forth...they need to clean their freaking mirrors at least once a day...

fwhaatpiraat #2 Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:46 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 47242 battles
  • 678
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    05-04-2013
Leopard pta is a really capable tank.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:47 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 66286 battles
  • 16,286
  • [WALL] WALL
  • Member since:
    07-10-2012
The key word here for that aspect of the MM has always been. A difference of one, and if MM allows it to make it different. It this was past 12 AM, and the later it is. You will see less and less perfect mirrored matches on most tiers.

Edited by Balc0ra, 26 November 2017 - 05:48 PM.


Erwin_Von_Braun #4 Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:48 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 38254 battles
  • 4,952
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-25-2014

View PostTheOneAboveAII, on 26 November 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

So in WG's mind(if they even have one) a leopard PT A is equal to a god damn E75...since this is what their "AMAZING MIRRORED MATCHMAKING" gave to my team last night. They had top tier heavy...we had a medium with no armour and crapdpm...and their E75 just plummeted through our team like we weren't even there...also..countless other times where we had 50 120s...and they had e75s and type 4s...we had e5s...they had 2 type 5...and so on and so forth...they need to clean their freaking mirrors at least once a day...

 

Simple solution - research & buy an E75:)

250swb #5 Posted 26 November 2017 - 05:51 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22657 battles
  • 5,065
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostTheOneAboveAII, on 26 November 2017 - 04:42 PM, said:

So in WG's mind(if they even have one) a leopard PT A is equal to a god damn E75...since this is what their "AMAZING MIRRORED MATCHMAKING" gave to my team last night. They had top tier heavy...we had a medium with no armour and crapdpm...and their E75 just plummeted through our team like we weren't even there...also..countless other times where we had 50 120s...and they had e75s and type 4s...we had e5s...they had 2 type 5...and so on and so forth...they need to clean their freaking mirrors at least once a day...

 

 

So can we expect you to come onto the forum and complain about MM when it goes in your favour? No, thought not.



ZlatanArKung #6 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:24 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View Post250swb, on 26 November 2017 - 05:51 PM, said:

 

 

So can we expect you to come onto the forum and complain about MM when it goes in your favour? No, thought not.

Irrelevant remark.



ZlatanArKung #7 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:25 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostErwin_Von_Braun, on 26 November 2017 - 05:48 PM, said:

 

Simple solution - research & buy an E75:)

Irrelevant remark, could as best be seen as a trolling attempt. 



Mossad001 #8 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 13146 battles
  • 66
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012
Of course the combatants in every battle since time began had equal sides..... NOT

ZlatanArKung #9 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:29 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostBalc0ra, on 26 November 2017 - 05:47 PM, said:

The key word here for that aspect of the MM has always been. A difference of one, and if MM allows it to make it different. It this was past 12 AM, and the later it is. You will see less and less perfect mirrored matches on most tiers.

 

I haven't read anywhere that MM would allow such a difference anymore. I thought latest rebalance was to mirror the teams in every way and not allow for any differences. This is also my own experience. 

 

The worst thing about this new 'balance' is that WG counts a 50 100/50 120 and 50B as equal to other heavy tanks like, IS-3/Defender, E75 or SC.

 

Because a 50 100 and an IS-3 are certainly similar in style and role.

 

This new 'balance' of tank class is rather badly made, since it doesn't care about roles, and treat 50 100 as equal to Defender,  50 120 as equal to E75/ST-I etc which creates imbalanced teams from the start despite WG claiming it shouldn't happen anymore with the new 'balance' implementation. 



ZlatanArKung #10 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:34 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View PostMossad001, on 26 November 2017 - 06:29 PM, said:

Of course the combatants in every battle since time began had equal sides..... NOT

Uninformed.

 

Not long ago WG made a change to MM so it should balance the teams based on classes, so both teams have equal number of tanks in different classes.

This was made to make both teams more equal in tank type, so one team would not be lost due to tank composition, like before when you could have mediums vs heavies on city maps etc.

 

The problem is that WG treats 50 120, 50 100 and other unarmoured heavies as equal to E75/Defender and other armoured heavies, thinking those 2 tanks can perform same role, which they obviously can't. 

And as a result, you still get games where 1 team is heavily favoured on city maps (they get armoured tanks) while the other doesn't. Despite WGs claim to fix this exact issue.



japtank #11 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:40 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27619 battles
  • 1,046
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

I haven't had any reason to complain about the MM for quite some time TBH.

Just finished the Centurion and besides the annoying Klingons all over the place, it was perfectly balanced.



ZlatanArKung #12 Posted 26 November 2017 - 06:44 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View Postjaptank, on 26 November 2017 - 06:40 PM, said:

I haven't had any reason to complain about the MM for quite some time TBH.

Just finished the Centurion and besides the annoying Klingons all over the place, it was perfectly balanced.

Mostly it works.

 

But then you get city maps with T95 against WT auf Pz IV and 50 120 against ST-I etc.



Mossad001 #13 Posted 26 November 2017 - 07:44 PM

    Lance-corporal

  • Player
  • 13146 battles
  • 66
  • Member since:
    05-12-2012

View PostZlatanArKung, on 26 November 2017 - 06:34 PM, said:

Uninformed.

 

Not long ago WG made a change to MM so it should balance the teams based on classes, so both teams have equal number of tanks in different classes.

This was made to make both teams more equal in tank type, so one team would not be lost due to tank composition, like before when you could have mediums vs heavies on city maps etc.

 

The problem is that WG treats 50 120, 50 100 and other unarmoured heavies as equal to E75/Defender and other armoured heavies, thinking those 2 tanks can perform same role, which they obviously can't.

And as a result, you still get games where 1 team is heavily favoured on city maps (they get armoured tanks) while the other doesn't. Despite WGs claim to fix this exact issue.

 

no the problem is  you a crybaby that got his [edited]kicked and is looking to blame the MM typical cop out

Cobra6 #14 Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:08 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 16332 battles
  • 15,770
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Yeah more and more unbalanced battles again unfortunately pretty much always Paper Tanks vs. Super Heavies. Should pretty much never happen under ideal circumstances.

 

Cobra 6



Bitter_Kipper #15 Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:11 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 23747 battles
  • 393
  • Member since:
    07-10-2014

View PostMossad001, on 26 November 2017 - 06:44 PM, said:

 

no the problem is  you a crybaby that got his [edited]kicked and is looking to blame the MM typical cop out

 

​Someone has an agenda. Nice, classy. Reading skills need polishing. Nothing he said indicated he was blaming the MM for anything. Only stating things WG said they changed.

Clearly their stated changes are not working as intended. 

Still it was pleasing to see a Mines game where a 110 balanced against a VP100.01, whilst the Tier 10s were beautifully balanced 2 x Maus & Type 5 vs 50B, 113 and E5.

Open map I pick option 2. Small map / City Map option 1 please



250swb #16 Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:23 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 22657 battles
  • 5,065
  • [WJDE] WJDE
  • Member since:
    09-23-2015

View PostZlatanArKung, on 26 November 2017 - 05:24 PM, said:

Irrelevant remark.

 

Irrelevant remark, remarks with no context have no value. In the context of a forum it is just bs to dismiss a comment like you are swinging your balls in the face of people you disagree with.

ZlatanArKung #17 Posted 26 November 2017 - 08:26 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 1529 battles
  • 5,112
  • Member since:
    12-20-2014

View Post250swb, on 26 November 2017 - 08:23 PM, said:

 

Irrelevant remark, remarks with no context have no value. In the context of a forum it is just bs to dismiss a comment like you are swinging your balls in the face of people you disagree with.

I don't disagree with your post, I say it has no value to the discussion, and is therefore irrelevant.



spuriousmonkey #18 Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:09 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 44272 battles
  • 3,334
  • [D0NG] D0NG
  • Member since:
    06-23-2011

I understand.

 

PTA is a lot better than e75

 



Geno1isme #19 Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:50 AM

    Lieutenant General

  • Player
  • 42663 battles
  • 7,852
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

View PostZlatanArKung, on 26 November 2017 - 07:29 PM, said:

I haven't read anywhere that MM would allow such a difference anymore. I thought latest rebalance was to mirror the teams in every way and not allow for any differences. This is also my own experience.

 

+-1 in numbers still applies, also platoons are basically ignored by the "role"-based MM which is nonsense to begin with:

"Along with balancing teams by vehicle classes (artillery, light tanks, and tank destroyers) and Platoons, the matchmaker now looks into the intended roles each tank plays in combat and ensures each side has a similar number of vehicles that play the same role. Of course, their exact number might differ, but this difference is one vehicle at the most."

( https://worldoftanks...r-improvements/ )

 

Also in my experience that difference is actually allowed for all tier groups, so in a 3-5-7 a deviation of three tanks is allowed, and platoon roles aren't mirrored on top of that.

 

Not to mention that the tanks within those role groups are kinda picked arbitrary (e.g. M60 is grouped together with T62A, but in a different group than M48). And obviously this only applies to T8+ as WG hasn't cared about lower tiers for a long time.



STLR #20 Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:29 AM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30840 battles
  • 736
  • [MIND] MIND
  • Member since:
    06-07-2013
jesus man , u are complaining about the anything you whiners. weak man you are. paper tank has it's advantage , super heavy as well. you don't know how to use them and then you come here to cry. Get the fu uu cc kkk bettter at the game!




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users