Bat-crapHelp

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

TungstenHitman #1 Posted 26 November 2017 - 09:50 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28889 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS

The grind to the AMX 30 continues... and this time its the tier8 so what is the better layout for this tank if you wouldn't mind? BC has pretty poor view range so I currently have binocs but that said its gun is much worse in aim time than the AMX was, and that was certainly nothing great either so should I lose the binocs and that increased passive scouting potential for landing shots with a vert instead? 

Skills all good?

theSwedishTankDriver #2 Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:21 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 26667 battles
  • [KITTY] KITTY

I kind of liked it, compared to other crap lights that is. At least it's much better than the Bulldog for example.

You definitely should not use binoculars on any tank above tier 6 (maybe some TDs). Vertical stabilizer is mandatory on any tank that can equip it. I'd also suggest retraining situational awarness, it's really useful. If you want/afford use more APCR and premium consumables. In order to bleed less credits, try running a credits reserve, that's what I did when grinding through it. For me it only took 68 (IIRC even less than that since I wanted to finish off the 3rd mark) battles (with XP boosters on). Maybe I got lucky when I played it, but I managed a DPG of 2400 and 66% win rate.

TungstenHitman #3 Posted 26 November 2017 - 11:49 PM

Major General

• Player
  • 28889 battles
  • [POOLS] POOLS

View PosttheSwedishTankDriver, on 26 November 2017 - 10:21 PM, said:

I kind of liked it, compared to other crap lights that is. At least it's much better than the Bulldog for example.

You definitely should not use binoculars on any tank above tier 6 (maybe some TDs). Vertical stabilizer is mandatory on any tank that can equip it. I'd also suggest retraining situational awarness, it's really useful. If you want/afford use more APCR and premium consumables. In order to bleed less credits, try running a credits reserve, that's what I did when grinding through it. For me it only took 68 (IIRC even less than that since I wanted to finish off the 3rd mark) battles (with XP boosters on). Maybe I got lucky when I played it, but I managed a DPG of 2400 and 66% win rate.

Done... and thanks. It's a fine tank, autoloaders a bit slow reloading for the alpha it does but its not a problem can get used to it

Nohe21 #4 Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:27 AM

Private

• Player
  • 976 battles
  • [WG_M] WG_M
*Thread moved to "French Light Tanks" due to wrong section.

Afdass #5 Posted 27 November 2017 - 04:10 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12991 battles

I ended the 13 75 grind last week and bought that thing. But is still waiting for having the "balls" to retrain the crew for it. But my main issue with this french light tanks are: lack of view range. I don't have BiA because I still have a low skilled crew with Camo almost on the max. Then when it probably reaches like 80% of the 2nd skill I might retrain for BiA and then camo again. So don't having BiA or any other VR skills means I don't get max view range if I use Optics. In the 13 75 it really needs all those things + food to get and acceptable VR. That's probaby why I grinded all the 100k exp with Binos and Camo net (90% of time was passive scouting) and got quite a decent overall game stats in all of them. The 12t seems no different in terms of VR, 10m more doesn't really gives that much of total VR at the end. I must say I really enjoyed the 13 75. Great magazine reload was great to fight the B-C 12t in several games, where I put 2 magazines on it and the 12t only 1. My main issue was really have decent DPG with such small clip potential and total damage potential (it can do like 3 or 3.5k total in one game if uses and hits all shells).

So I decided I might keep playing the 13 75 with accelerated crew training and enjoy the Top of the Tree bonus while it lasts to train the crew a little bit before putting it in the 12 t.

Anymore tips to this transition? (Sorry OP for posting this here, but my concerns might also help you and anyone else).

TheTopTrump #6 Posted 28 November 2017 - 05:34 PM

Private

• Player
  • 12280 battles

I've three marked the BC-12T, I think its a fun light to play. Its very situational and you have to remember your clip potential to make it perform.

It's view range isn't great but its camo values are pretty strong which allows you to get a bit closer up.

I wouldn't use binos I prefer active scouting and once you have a decent crew optics work just as well. I've unlocked the AMX 13-90 and the AMX 30 so far but wnat to work my way up to the BC 25-T so am still grinding with the bc

Afdass #7 Posted 29 November 2017 - 08:55 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 12991 battles

Rage-sold the 13 75 because that thing flips all the time... Was trying to enjoy it and 3-mark it but flipping 4 times in less than 20 games in a afternoon is enough.

Guess it's time to start the 12t...

Edited by Afdass, 29 November 2017 - 08:56 PM.

sabre_ferret #8 Posted 23 January 2018 - 10:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 21209 battles
I bought it a while ago but didn't have a crew spare for it, and wanted to ace the 13 75 before moving that crew up.  I got a bit fed up of always having 1st class results but no better, so decided to take a break from the 13 75 so I can crack on with the 600k xp grind on the BC!  It certainly feels a bit anaemic with its tiny alpha and clip potential being so low.  That said, it's still a fun tank to play, and I think when my crew has another skill complete so I can reset them with BIA and the vision/camo perks I think it'll help a lot.  I played a fair bit of the 13 90 on my SEA account and had a lot of fun in that (pre-light changes), so I'm looking forward to having the high tier French meds and lights on this account.  I have a pretty good crew in my M4 Rev, and winning a Lorraine 40t over Xmas means that I'll have a pretty ninja crew in my Froggy meds.  

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users