Two happy plebs looking for eng. speaking nice friendly mature clan.

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

mjukismarcus #1 Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:19 PM

Private

• Player
  • 5631 battles
  • [BC28] BC28

Me : "mjukismarcus"  and my good friend: "pr0ph3tswe"  are two swedish pretty hardcore gamers in the sense that we play alot but maybe not so hard core. We are 28 (me) and 33 and we are just enjoying tanks alot and would like to join a casual clan for som battles and to make new friends. We are both pretty interested in tanks irl (somewhat newfound but still..) and have talked about going to different tank events irl etc. (tank fest..). So meeting up with clan mates at those events would be awsome. 

We are not great players even tho we are improving all the time, but we still carry a few games now and then. We have a massive gaming background from everything between driving sims to being LEM in Cs:go so i think its just a matter of time before we start preforming better. This being said we are still plebs for the time being and we are not looking to join a hardcore cland with training battles every single day. We are basicly looking for a social mature friendly clan to enjoy tanks togather with.

If we fit the bill to join your guild and you guys somewhat match what we are looking go ahead and send a message or reply to the thread or whatever and we can have a chat on TS or Discord!

Cheers! 

Joggaman #2 Posted 26 November 2017 - 10:55 PM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 23958 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

Can you draw a fish?

Edit:

To explain:

Edited by Joggaman, 27 November 2017 - 12:17 AM.

aronsearle #3 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:34 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 33367 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6

Band of Fathers (BoF) http://eu.wargaming....lans/500005756/ / Band of Fathers is a several years old English speaking clan of British, European and International players. We do have some swedes. Many of us are parents but this is not a requirement.

We are a casual clan and do not care about skill, tanks etc. We play for fun and for the social element. Several of our clan members and some from our ally clan go regularly to tank-fest.

More info can be found here http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/647491-band-of-fathers-bof-social-clan-looking-for-mature-players-for-platoons-and-team-games/

If you guys wish to join, then please feel free to come onto our TS (in the link above) and chat to myself or an officer on-line to see if we are a good fit. (you may need to poke someone on line to get our attention).

Regards Aron

A_GIO_Rob #4 Posted 27 November 2017 - 08:06 AM

Lieutenant

• Clan Commander
  • 56613 battles
  • [BULL] BULL

If you like good banter and have a sense of humor.

Enjoy playing in strongholds and clan wars at tiers 8 and 10 and if you can commit to playing clan/team games twice a week.

Plus you have at least one of the following tier 10 tanks: IS7, E100, Obj140, Batchat25 t, E50M, T62A, IS4, T110E5, T57 Heavy, AMX50b

If you are fed up of being on a teamspeak that is empty (ours usually has folks in it from as early as 8am UK time),

and bored of being on a teamspeak where no one talks to anyone and you are fluent in English.

Then why not come and have a talk to us and see if we could be the place to bring a little fun back into your tanking?

Our teamspeak address is:   85.236.100.96:11157

Our password is:                   bull

dennez #5 Posted 27 November 2017 - 10:58 AM

Brigadier

• Player
  • 17299 battles
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U

We're into Swedish hardcore too! (I have a thing for blondes tbh). Why don't you join us!

RickReaper #6 Posted 27 November 2017 - 01:26 PM

Staff Sergeant

• Clan Commander
  • 21966 battles
  • [BRT_6] BRT_6
sent you a PM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users