Jump to content


finnaly had enough


  • Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

zone_nord #1 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:14 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 38155 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    11-26-2013

finally, after 35.000 games with 55% win rate and 2300 wn8 i'm done with this game

lower tiers are completely ruined after the fixed mm and arty. grinding new lines is even more frustrating now.

3 arties in most games wn8 focusing all over the map, hitting scouts at full speed or behind cover way to often makes the game unplayable.

tier 10 - arty is better, rng is unbearable and accuracy is totally irrelevant. hitting "weak spots" is impossible, shooting full gold to avoid getting rng fucked is retarded.

scout moving physics is just ridiculous, tanks drive like on rails, get flipped by hitting imaginary rocks or by just touching objects.

position boosting is still a thing, ghost shells are still happening - do you even test or play your own game?

i raged quit today after bouncing 3 full clips with a bc25t in a 50b. op armor confirmed.

 

i m done, deleted.

won t spend another cent on this game.

cheers

 

 



Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #2 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:16 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 14864 battles
  • 3,097
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View Postzone_nord, on 27 November 2017 - 11:14 AM, said:

finally, after 35.000 games with 55% win rate and 2300 wn8 i'm done with this game

lower tiers are completely ruined after the fixed mm and arty. grinding new lines is even more frustrating now.

3 arties in most games wn8 focusing all over the map, hitting scouts at full speed or behind cover way to often makes the game unplayable.

tier 10 - arty is better, rng is unbearable and accuracy is totally irrelevant. hitting "weak spots" is impossible, shooting full gold to avoid getting rng fucked is retarded.

scout moving physics is just ridiculous, tanks drive like on rails, get flipped by hitting imaginary rocks or by just touching objects.

position boosting is still a thing, ghost shells are still happening - do you even test or play your own game?

i raged quit today after bouncing 3 full clips with a bc25t in a 50b. op armor confirmed.

 

i m done, deleted.

won t spend another cent on this game.

cheers

 

 

 

OK, cheers mate!

 

34772



malachi6 #3 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:25 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 48623 battles
  • 3,088
  • Member since:
    04-14-2011

I have just ordered some eggs that have green yolks but they taste great.  Found them years ago in Sainsbury's and found a company that retails them online over the weekend.

 

Just sharing.



jack_timber #4 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 31180 battles
  • 1,604
  • Member since:
    07-26-2014

What a song and dance, bet he's back tomorrow though. Reckon there should be a pinned thread for these posts.

Could be called "Goodbye cruel World of Tanks" where all and sundry can vent their spleens....



__H3H3__ #5 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:26 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 29974 battles
  • 577
  • [OXIDE] OXIDE
  • Member since:
    12-09-2013

View Postmalachi6, on 27 November 2017 - 12:25 PM, said:

I have just ordered some eggs that have green yolks but they taste great.  Found them years ago in Sainsbury's and found a company that retails them online over the weekend.

 

Just sharing.

 

Thanks for sharing man! Maybe make a completely new topic just like the OP so more people know this!

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #6 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 14864 battles
  • 3,097
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

LOL... he's already playing battles as we speak! :P

 

34778



CmdRatScabies #7 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

    Colonel

  • Player
  • 35188 battles
  • 3,546
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 27 November 2017 - 12:16 PM, said:

 

OK, cheers mate!

 

34772

 

34778 Quitting ain't what it used to be.

ricoBenitez1 #8 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:30 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 506 battles
  • 568
  • Member since:
    10-29-2013

View PostZe_HOFF_fverhoef, on 27 November 2017 - 11:16 AM, said:

 

OK, cheers mate!

 

34772

 

well it says 34778 

So guess it was another look at me

 

Edit: darn ninjaed


Edited by ricoBenitez1, 27 November 2017 - 12:31 PM.


Nvidia_GTX_970 #9 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:31 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 2404 battles
  • 305
  • Member since:
    09-21-2014

I am confused. Battle count on Noobmeter is 34778. This mean he play after posting he deleted game. I feel cheated. I shed tear for his pain and he was still playing. I am such gullible tomato.

 

After posting I also see many players find this out at same time. I now glad other people out there in internet-land check. 


Edited by Nvidia_GTX_970, 27 November 2017 - 12:32 PM.


G01ngToxicCommand0 #10 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 37465 battles
  • 727
  • Member since:
    11-03-2011

View Postzone_nord, on 27 November 2017 - 12:14 PM, said:

finally, after 35.000 games with 55% win rate and 2300 wn8 i'm done with this game

lower tiers are completely ruined after the fixed mm and arty. grinding new lines is even more frustrating now.

3 arties in most games wn8 focusing all over the map, hitting scouts at full speed or behind cover way to often makes the game unplayable.

tier 10 - arty is better, rng is unbearable and accuracy is totally irrelevant. hitting "weak spots" is impossible, shooting full gold to avoid getting rng fucked is retarded.

scout moving physics is just ridiculous, tanks drive like on rails, get flipped by hitting imaginary rocks or by just touching objects.

position boosting is still a thing, ghost shells are still happening - do you even test or play your own game?

i raged quit today after bouncing 3 full clips with a bc25t in a 50b. op armor confirmed.

 

i m done, deleted.

won t spend another cent on this game.

cheers

 

 

 

You could opt to play toxic to exact your wrath and vegeance upon the no skill scum playerbase - it works for me.

zone_nord #11 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:42 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 38155 battles
  • 13
  • Member since:
    11-26-2013

lel

i deleted the game when i posted

funny

i m a bot now? :))

maybe there is life after wot?

there's some rng in the battle counter also to keep things interesting


Edited by zone_nord, 27 November 2017 - 12:43 PM.


_EXODUZ_ #12 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:50 PM

    Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 34165 battles
  • 1,935
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    11-05-2014
Do you have a replay of that bc game?

Ze_HOFF_fverhoef #13 Posted 27 November 2017 - 12:57 PM

    Lieutenant Сolonel

  • Player
  • 14864 battles
  • 3,097
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    03-18-2012

View Postzone_nord, on 27 November 2017 - 11:42 AM, said:

lel

i deleted the game when i posted

funny

i m a bot now? :))

maybe there is life after wot?

there's some rng in the battle counter also to keep things interesting

 

OK, I give you these 6 battles as a Wargaming RNG hiccup :P

 

But seriously, you might have just played too much in a short time. I think the game remains more fun, if you don't play too much.



PhooBar #14 Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:01 PM

    Captain

  • Player
  • 17913 battles
  • 2,101
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    01-22-2013

Edited.


Edited by Asklepi0s, 28 November 2017 - 11:59 AM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to trolling


enu_ #15 Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:05 PM

    Major

  • Beta Tester
  • 22534 battles
  • 2,997
  • [-322-] -322-
  • Member since:
    08-18-2010

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 27 November 2017 - 01:50 PM, said:

Do you have a replay of that bc game?

 

yeah would be great. sounds like some huge or long desync, never saw that.

japtank #16 Posted 27 November 2017 - 05:26 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 27611 battles
  • 1,046
  • Member since:
    04-20-2012

Never seen that?

Heh, I bounced a full T57Heavy clip on a Batchat a while ago, that was something to remember!



AliceUnchained #17 Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:51 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 37820 battles
  • 8,522
  • [322] 322
  • Member since:
    10-18-2011
Who's Finnaly?

K_A #18 Posted 27 November 2017 - 06:53 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 13566 battles
  • 4,656
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    04-18-2013
It's funny how OP felt the need to mention his winrate and WN8, as if they mattered a damn bit :D

Jigabachi #19 Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Player
  • 17753 battles
  • 17,636
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    08-12-2011

View PostK_A, on 27 November 2017 - 06:53 PM, said:

It's funny how OP felt the need to mention his winrate and WN8, as if they mattered a damn bit :D

Well. Don't you think that the answers would look "a tad differently" if he was a tomato?



Pandabird #20 Posted 27 November 2017 - 07:12 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 33973 battles
  • 4,517
  • [KOFF] KOFF
  • Member since:
    05-19-2013

8ut yuu ken bai tier 8 premiums sheep nao blyat.

 

bai bai or bai bai! zuun yuu peint tenks da!






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users