2 replies to this topic

GBoye #1 Posted 28 November 2017 - 11:25 PM

Private

• Player
  • 19737 battles
  • [SKAAL] SKAAL

T 54 Tank

D 30-10-2017, I did this.

I sent my LTTB tankcrew to the barracks, sold my LTTB tank, sold the equipment.

Explored and bought T54, explored it with engine suspension, 100 LB-1 cannon, even Towers. T54 model 1949. Bought camo, equipment:

purchased tank-gun-rammer, gun-laying-drive.

Then I wanted to play with my T54 the following day.

To my great surprise, I discovered that my LTTB tank was back in the garage, with crew. But gone was my T54 tank. Like all my XP, I also got my coins back.

I contacted support, they could not understand what happened, they would investigate.

They wanted an IT supporter should look at et, he's probably still thinking about it.

Because I have not heard anything and still missing my T54 tank, despite having repeatedly asked for an answer.

SILENCE.

I am very disappointed with WOT.

Still no answer.
Play well out there.

GBoye.

Edited by GBoye, 28 November 2017 - 11:33 PM.

cragarion #2 Posted 29 November 2017 - 12:03 AM

Captain

• Beta Tester
  • 42316 battles

View PostGBoye, on 28 November 2017 - 11:25 PM, said:

T 54 Tank

D 30-10-2017, I did this.

I sent my LTTB tankcrew to the barracks, sold my LTTB tank, sold the equipment.

Explored and bought T54, explored it with engine suspension, 100 LB-1 cannon, even Towers. T54 model 1949. Bought camo, equipment:

purchased tank-gun-rammer, gun-laying-drive.

Then I wanted to play with my T54 the following day.

To my great surprise, I discovered that my LTTB tank was back in the garage, with crew. But gone was my T54 tank. Like all my XP, I also got my coins back.

I contacted support, they could not understand what happened, they would investigate.

They wanted an IT supporter should look at et, he's probably still thinking about it.

Because I have not heard anything and still missing my T54 tank, despite having repeatedly asked for an answer.

SILENCE.

I am very disappointed with WOT.

Still no answer.
Play well out there.

GBoye.

Happened to me a while back game crashed and somehow rolled back, however i retrained my crew and i never got my gold back, sent in a ticket and they refunded my gold.

Balc0ra #3 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:13 AM

Field Marshal

• Player
  • 63731 battles
  • [WALL] WALL

It's not the first time I've heard of this. It's kinda like when the servers are about to crash, and the last two battles you played are not counted, recorded or given XP for. Like the few server crashes last week.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users