Jump to content


Sneak Peek: December Specials


  • Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Community #1 Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:43 PM

    Sergeant

  • Content Team
  • 0 battles
  • 22,919
  • Member since:
    11-09-2011
What do we have in store for you in the last month of this year?

The full text of the news item

Geno1isme #2 Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:49 PM

    Major General

  • Player
  • 37750 battles
  • 5,198
  • [TRYIT] TRYIT
  • Member since:
    09-03-2013

So I guess this is confirmation for 9.21 to be released on December 13th:

"1–12 December: For December, the Top of the Tree special is going to be slightly different. For one, the special is half a month long, and we've picked the FV215b (183) to give you one last chance to add it to your collection. Remember, if you have this vehicle in your garage when the new update hits World of Tanks, you'll also get the new FV217 Badger for free!



ibrox3 #3 Posted 29 November 2017 - 03:52 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 53595 battles
  • 127
  • [KUDOS] KUDOS
  • Member since:
    04-09-2011

So no announcement of an end of year marathon or series of linked missions?

Come on WG - after nearly 7 years and you trashing the hall of fame  All Time Lists for games , wins . kills etc you Have to give me a reason to keep playing !

 

Best one would be reinstate the All time Kills list to the Hall of Fame



wsatnutter #4 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:01 PM

    Lieutenant General

  • Beta Tester
  • 23178 battles
  • 6,731
  • [WSAT] WSAT
  • Member since:
    08-25-2010

you had better have that tank that cobra6 wants or its #walletclosed for the 5th month running

good luck all hope you get what you all want



Cobra6 #5 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:07 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 15619 battles
  • 13,912
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

Yep, no Type62 or AMX 13 57 is #WalletClosed indeed.

 

Cobra 6



Vedrano #6 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:09 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 33930 battles
  • 276
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

December, month full of crappy deals here :)

I will only buy the year premium, the rest is garbage or i have it already.



andra621 #7 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:11 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15038 battles
  • 4
  • [VOPS] VOPS
  • Member since:
    11-27-2014
I m not saying that this what they prepared is bad , it is actually pretty good but seriously they could launch a December marathon for premium tier 8 vehicle

Bucifel #8 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:22 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25004 battles
  • 1,181
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

really...

i expected some rewards...even some tier 2-3 crap tanks...not only discounts...

 

 



etody77 #9 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:27 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 53224 battles
  • 437
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

View Postandra621, on 29 November 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

I m not saying that this what they prepared is bad , it is actually pretty good but seriously they could launch a December marathon for premium tier 8 vehicle

It could be for a lowertier rare tank too



Darkrenown #10 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 22793 battles
  • 628
  • Member since:
    05-18-2011
I wonder if the credits chest will actually have a decent amount of credits, or if it will be a handful of +25% credit reserves like that special that was going to make us "as close to rich as possible".

R1500X #11 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:40 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 1635 battles
  • 29
  • [KHAZA] KHAZA
  • Member since:
    06-22-2017
good news

CmdRatScabies #12 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:41 PM

    Major

  • Player
  • 30977 battles
  • 2,951
  • Member since:
    10-12-2015

View Postandra621, on 29 November 2017 - 04:11 PM, said:

I m not saying that this what they prepared is bad , it is actually pretty good but seriously they could launch a December marathon for premium tier 8 vehicle

 

Based on the developer's question and answer session, I'd expected something similar to the Xmas decorations last year that give us female crew.  Maybe we will get something announced separately:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/652465-world-of-tanks-%e2%80%93-developers-community-contributors-qa/

 

New Year’s Event

 

  • This year again we will have the in-game event to celebrate the end of the year with all our players. For those who have played it last year, it will be similar, with some significant improvements we hope players will enjoy.
  • One big change is the fact that the entire garage will be customizable this year, with different styles and effects which can be applied to the snowman, the tree, the house…etc.
  • We also made some changes to the way the crafting system works and replaced the recipes with a machine that creates toys from the rewards obtained through the crates.


HerrWilhelm #13 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:43 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18640 battles
  • 439
  • [RHPA] RHPA
  • Member since:
    02-02-2012
No gambling this year with christmas presents?

andra621 #14 Posted 29 November 2017 - 04:50 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15038 battles
  • 4
  • [VOPS] VOPS
  • Member since:
    11-27-2014

View Postetody77, on 29 November 2017 - 04:27 PM, said:

It could be for a lowertier rare tank too

 

yeah why not but this discounts are going on my nerves whole year we had discounts and for December like the most important month in the year for gaming they did nothing

 



andra621 #15 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:00 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 15038 battles
  • 4
  • [VOPS] VOPS
  • Member since:
    11-27-2014

View PostCmdRatScabies, on 29 November 2017 - 04:41 PM, said:

 

Based on the developer's question and answer session, I'd expected something similar to the Xmas decorations last year that give us female crew.  Maybe we will get something announced separately:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/652465-world-of-tanks-%e2%80%93-developers-community-contributors-qa/

 

New Year’s Event

 

  • This year again we will have the in-game event to celebrate the end of the year with all our players. For those who have played it last year, it will be similar, with some significant improvements we hope players will enjoy.
  • One big change is the fact that the entire garage will be customizable this year, with different styles and effects which can be applied to the snowman, the tree, the house…etc.
  • We also made some changes to the way the crafting system works and replaced the recipes with a machine that creates toys from the rewards obtained through the crates.

 

it would be nice if it goes live but we still don t have marathon :(

 



Nerzul009 #16 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:28 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13050 battles
  • 103
  • [WEBAN] WEBAN
  • Member since:
    04-26-2014
Marathons are bad because they take you away from your duties as a family member. During this time it should be a pleasure and to relax gaming(I know WoT might not be relaxing). This is a Sneak Peek. I hope the Christmas tree will come back. Cool concept.

MarcoStrapone #17 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:37 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 27927 battles
  • 353
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB
  • Member since:
    08-11-2013
so this december is same or even  worst than last december.

Bucifel #18 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:38 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 25004 battles
  • 1,181
  • [3NRGY] 3NRGY
  • Member since:
    03-18-2013

no mission for BONDS??

:facepalm:



leggasiini #19 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:39 PM

    Brigadier

  • Player
  • 4602 battles
  • 4,279
  • [-GLO-] -GLO-
  • Member since:
    12-01-2012

View PostCobra6, on 29 November 2017 - 05:07 PM, said:

Yep, no Type62 or AMX 13 57 is #WalletClosed indeed.

 

Cobra 6

 

Type 62 has a chance to appear from advent calendar; think its been there every year so there is hope for you.



ortega456 #20 Posted 29 November 2017 - 05:45 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 54412 battles
  • 816
  • Member since:
    06-08-2012

View Postleggasiini, on 29 November 2017 - 05:39 PM, said:

 

Type 62 has a chance to appear from advent calendar; think its been there every year so there is hope for you.

 

Is there anything special about type 62? Is it so good after the other light tanks got adjusted?




4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users