Jump to content


Advent Calendar 2018 – Hot Deals all the Way to January


  • Please log in to reply
474 replies to this topic

Smelly_Cat #261 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:10 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18950 battles
  • 419
  • Member since:
    05-06-2011

I was thinking of buying Tiger 131 again for its BiA crew. By the looking of Thunderbolt bundle, I am imaging a Tiger 131 bundled with 3000 gold for the same price tag as Thunderbolt? Let me think about it...

 

With regard to E25, as it has the same crew as Stug IV as a trainer. Stug IV is anyway a reward and somehow historical like Tiger 131. I need a reason to open my wallet for the £45.



undutchable80 #262 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:12 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5158 battles
  • 406
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostPh3lan, on 07 December 2017 - 11:08 AM, said:

Hey samolikvidator! The Defender will not be on sale in the advent calendar this year.

 

 


 

 

 

 

Since the Advent Calender runs to the 24th, we can expect the Defender on sale on Christmas Day da? :coin:



Smelly_Cat #263 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:15 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 18950 battles
  • 419
  • Member since:
    05-06-2011

View PostNotDeadYettie, on 07 December 2017 - 08:19 AM, said:

Lots of mission packages for prems i already have. If i buy (again) I get gold value for the tank, and any (sometimes bia) crew.

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF I get to do the missions in my existing tank ?

 

​Yes you do. I bought T34 for gold once. Missions are active on my existing T34. Though I didn't run the missions as T34 nowadays is just so crap to win battles for mission rewards.

Ph3lan #264 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:25 AM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 17350 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    11-17-2010

View Postundutchable80, on 07 December 2017 - 11:12 AM, said:

Since the Advent Calender runs to the 24th, we can expect the Defender on sale on Christmas Day da? :coin:

 

Wow, I am not that sneaky dude, nice one though :P



undutchable80 #265 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:41 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 5158 battles
  • 406
  • [T-D-U] T-D-U
  • Member since:
    10-30-2014

View PostPh3lan, on 07 December 2017 - 11:25 AM, said:

 

Wow, I am not that sneaky dude, nice one though :P

 

lol, Here I was hoping to troll some people, and you ruin that by saying that its not even going on sale after the Advent Calender...:teethhappy:

Cobra6 #266 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:45 AM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 15637 battles
  • 13,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostPh3lan, on 07 December 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

Hey samolikvidator! The Defender will not be on sale in the advent calendar this year.

 

will the Type62 or AMX 13 57GF be on sale in the Advent Calendar this year? :harp:

 

Cobra 6



th013 #267 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:02 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 37040 battles
  • 326
  • Member since:
    08-14-2014

View PostPh3lan, on 07 December 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

Hey samolikvidator! The Defender will not be on sale in the advent calendar this year.

 

We posted a short little video snippet on FB showing how you can easily access the mission in your garage: http://ow.ly/5E6W30h4peg
Hope it helps :)

 

Don't worry, we have plenty more advent days to go with some really cool stuff coming up. Also, if nothing else the T92 LT was a pretty great offer right? (I love that tank to bits so far).

 

1 - No Defender - NICE

 

2 - Do you think, if players needs how-to video to get idea about missions, isn't it better to bring back old interface, or at least rehaul current interface... also please, make possible to filter out all team/clan missions from screen with one click... I really hate to see 80% of "available" missions for tank are actually for clan battles I do not play nor am I in any clan.

Also please check about xmas daily mission, pretty often I cannot see it until late afternoon.

 

3- T92lt was actually nice offer, and I'm happy so far that there is option to buy lower price option, not only max bundle... almost bought it, but looks like engine is way too weak.
Will see if E25 would came out priced as last year, or priced as 3 years ago when it was a good deal. And please do not talk as "priced because of dalance", when you had way too many broken tanks this year in shop (defender, chrysler etc...)... not to mention E25 vs few tier 8 HTs in game is just a not so nice to play... 

 

 

 



Angelo51 #268 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:11 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 60311 battles
  • 203
  • [HELL5] HELL5
  • Member since:
    12-30-2012

:)View PostPh3lan, on 07 December 2017 - 11:08 AM, said:

Hey samolikvidator! The Defender will not be on sale in the advent calendar this year.

 

 

We posted a short little video snippet on FB showing how you can easily access the mission in your garage: http://ow.ly/5E6W30h4peg

Hope it helps :)

 

 

 

Don't worry, we have plenty more advent days to go with some really cool stuff coming up. Also, if nothing else the T92 LT was a pretty great offer right? (I love that tank to bits so far).

 

 

​I love the T92 too, but I still want a DEFENDER, it's a good tank.:)

Edited by Angelo51, 07 December 2017 - 12:14 PM.


Ph3lan #269 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:28 PM

    Community Manager

  • WG Staff
  • 17350 battles
  • 468
  • Member since:
    11-17-2010

View Postundutchable80, on 07 December 2017 - 11:41 AM, said:

 

lol, Here I was hoping to troll some people, and you ruin that by saying that its not even going on sale after the Advent Calender...:teethhappy:

 

Dude, you are on a roll here :D

 

View PostCobra6, on 07 December 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

 

will the Type62 or AMX 13 57GF be on sale in the Advent Calendar this year? :harp:

 

Cobra 6

 

Haha Cobra, you really want those two tanks:) 

 

View Postth013, on 07 December 2017 - 12:02 PM, said:

1 - No Defender - NICE

 

2 - Do you think, if players needs how-to video to get idea about missions, isn't it better to bring back old interface, or at least rehaul current interface... also please, make possible to filter out all team/clan missions from screen with one click... I really hate to see 80% of "available" missions for tank are actually for clan battles I do not play nor am I in any clan.

Also please check about xmas daily mission, pretty often I cannot see it until late afternoon.

 

3- T92lt was actually nice offer, and I'm happy so far that there is option to buy lower price option, not only max bundle... almost bought it, but looks like engine is way too weak.
Will see if E25 would came out priced as last year, or priced as 3 years ago when it was a good deal. And please do not talk as "priced because of dalance", when you had way too many broken tanks this year in shop (defender, chrysler etc...)... not to mention E25 vs few tier 8 HTs in game is just a not so nice to play... 

Yep, the video explanation is not ideal, I agree, but it should help players find the mission. Personally I like the new mission interface better although it still needs some more work. I think it has the potential to be much better than the old one and we will get there. I jotted down your feedback about the filters and I'll forward it with my next report.
About the T92 LT: I saw that complaint about the tank and we forwarded it, but personally I haven't experienced any issues with it myself and it is turning out to be one of my go to fun vehicles. 

 

 



Cobra6 #270 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:30 PM

    Field Marshal

  • Beta Tester
  • 15637 battles
  • 13,938
  • [RGT] RGT
  • Member since:
    09-17-2010

View PostPh3lan, on 07 December 2017 - 11:28 AM, said:

Haha Cobra, you really want those two tanks:) 
 

 

Aaaaaw come on man, that is not fair, you did answer the Defender question! :hiding::teethhappy:

 

A hint?

 

Cobra 6



Igor_BL #271 Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:33 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 30978 battles
  • 540
  • [E__X] E__X
  • Member since:
    06-10-2015
#Pray4Cobra'sWallet

samolikvidator #272 Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:32 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 15457 battles
  • 152
  • Member since:
    02-11-2013

View PostPh3lan, on 07 December 2017 - 10:08 AM, said:

Hey samolikvidator! The Defender will not be on sale in the advent calendar this year.

 

So give us defender with love



Red_Dragon_Firkraag #273 Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:13 PM

    Second Lieutenant

  • Player
  • 13552 battles
  • 1,488
  • Member since:
    08-13-2011

View Postsamolikvidator, on 07 December 2017 - 01:32 PM, said:

So give us defender with love

 

Get a DeLorean or a TARDIS and you'll not only be able to buy the Defender, but also the Type 59 ;)

basin79 #274 Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:25 PM

    General

  • Player
  • 15127 battles
  • 8,136
  • Member since:
    03-13-2012

View PostCobra6, on 07 December 2017 - 11:45 AM, said:

 

will the Type62 or AMX 13 57GF be on sale in the Advent Calendar this year? :harp:

 

Cobra 6

You should have but the bullet the same time as me Cobra and bought the Type62 the last time it was on sale in the gamble it would be left alone at tier 7. 


Edited by basin79, 07 December 2017 - 02:26 PM.


zarns #275 Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:47 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 34398 battles
  • 23
  • [YUG] YUG
  • Member since:
    02-25-2014
Hey Ph3lanWhat did the e25 have not been selling to the EU, as it was on NA and SEA? If it's going to be on sale, must it be just an offer with 7,500 gold? Just offer an E25 with a slot and a crew

Sijenka_Smrti #276 Posted 07 December 2017 - 02:56 PM

    Private

  • Player
  • 26570 battles
  • 39
  • [SC10N] SC10N
  • Member since:
    04-15-2011

View Postzarns, on 07 December 2017 - 02:47 PM, said:

Hey Ph3lanWhat did the e25 have not been selling to the EU, as it was on NA and SEA? If it's going to be on sale, must it be just an offer with 7,500 gold? Just offer an E25 with a slot and a crew

 

really it sucks every day the advent calendar was the same as NA one but not the actually best offer haha gj WG.

Vedrano #277 Posted 07 December 2017 - 03:36 PM

    Sergeant

  • Player
  • 34041 battles
  • 279
  • Member since:
    08-21-2011

Dear Blind WG... you have 80+ premium tanks and you ignore some of them totaly, don't be a bi*ch and give everybode a chance to get them, even 1 day in a few years for sale is nice :/ 

 

SU-76I
IS-5
KV-4 Kreslavskiy
T-22 medium
M4A2E4 Sherman
M6A2E1
M60
T95E2
Chieftain/T95
T59

 


 

 


 

 

 



etody77 #278 Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:29 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Player
  • 53560 battles
  • 461
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
  • Member since:
    09-12-2015

View PostCobra6, on 07 December 2017 - 12:30 PM, said:

 

Aaaaaw come on man, that is not fair, you did answer the Defender question! :hiding::teethhappy:

 

A hint?

 

Cobra 6

 

I think WG will make a big package with these 2 included, for end of year

Dalerius_PL #279 Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:39 PM

    Warrant Officer

  • Player
  • 39329 battles
  • 617
  • [MTTP] MTTP
  • Member since:
    04-10-2011

Ph3lan ----->>>>

 

 

I have the question - when path 9.21 will be allive - the VK 168.01(ein berlin) will be on sale on advent callendar or later befor new year ??

because i see this vk on supertest 9.21 with 2 versions like defender 


Edited by Dalerius_PL, 07 December 2017 - 05:40 PM.


MickShagger #280 Posted 07 December 2017 - 05:48 PM

    Corporal

  • Player
  • 13244 battles
  • 192
  • [R3BLS] R3BLS
  • Member since:
    07-20-2012

View PostPh3lan, on 07 December 2017 - 10:25 AM, said:

 

Wow, I am not that sneaky dude, nice one though :P

Ok thanks for saving me the effort to look in the calendar for the remaining days. 


Edited by MickShagger, 07 December 2017 - 05:48 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users