Recent Contest "March of Nations" - Critic

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

rembrandt2323 #1 Posted 30 November 2017 - 05:53 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27158 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

First of: I am no native english speaker. I do post this here because the english Community is BIGGER. I am from central Europe... so I do speak for the "EU".. not the US or other parts... and many who I do spoke with SHARE my Critic (people can see differently, related to where they do life.. ofcourse).

PLEASE RESET THE MARCH OF NATIONS AND DISCLAIM ALL REWARDS.... FOR EVERYBODY.... ASAP.....

Why?

As you can see in the TOP RANKS, just PREMIUM TANKS are leading. So people PAID money to get a Tank (dont get me wrong, I OWN many of those TANKS TOO!!).

But a FREE2PLAY Player does not OWN a e25... a Patriot.. a Defender...  just to name a FEW

Is this the picture you like to paint? PAY2WIN and you get PREMIUM-Days?! Read further....

Since so many used just PREMIUM TANKS (or REWARD TANKS from Campaigns and co... that is all the same *censored*) OTHER PLAYERS had no Chance to compete!!!!

I WANTED TO COMPETE...with others........ against whom? Who has more Bucks in his Piggy bank? That is not the competition I seek!

As a Clanleader WE DO HAVE YOUNG PLAYERS in our Clan TOO... and I DO ADVISE THEM NOT TO BUY TANKS.... 

I talk about people in the Age of 12-16... where school is more importent.... where they have not 60 Bucks for the next PREMIUM comming around wich is OP (ike Defender/Patriot)!

But THEY had no CHANGE in this Event....... NONE OF THEM!

Either you PAY for a Patriot or you get "lost"...... that's what we all faced...... or Wargaming?!

That was no COMPETITION.... but a "i own this Tank and PAID XYZ..  and you?".

If you think otherwise let me win with my Pz 2J or my B2.... or E25 and TELL ME ITS BALLANCED........

Many of you stand no ground against one of our younger Members, and I am proud of this... they are talented.... but they dont own a Defender..... a Patriot..... 

If YOU (as Enemy) play the SAME TANK... they outplay many others..... But in this event they had no Chance!

For a real Competition: THIS WAS NOT FAIR.... 

Just ALLOW NORMAL (tech tree) Tanks... that's the only solution.... NO BENEFITS FOR GUYS LIKE ME WHO HAVE MONEY (and yes I OWN SERVAL PREMIUMS which AINT FAIR..... "e25".... "B2"......)

3. REWARDS

ALLOW people to ACTIVATE THE WON PREMIUM DAYS on THEIR BEHALF....

DONT automaticaly activate it!

We have Members in the Clan who work or are just at the Weekend at home... they won... you activate the "PREMIUM" DAY and they can not play....

PLEASE (and this is SERIOUSLY MENT! FOR every EVENT... PLEASE!!!) handle it like a BOOSTER! A Booster can activated individualy... !!! Please allow those who WON something because they played YOUR Game.... to use the won Item as THEY wish.. not as you wish...

WHY CANT THIS GET DONE with the won Premium Account-Days until now....?! I WON Boosters.. I DECIDE when to activate them... but PREMIUM DAYS?! Why is it that differently....

Why can they NOT decide on their OWN when they like to activate it?

DONT GET ME WRONG... I am a Premium user (hey.. I PAID, like many others, i dont care if I get +1 or +2 days..)... if I get one or more days.. well...

But THEY are motivated FREE2Play-Players.. like I said.. sometimes even very young....

They would be HAPPY to play at THEIR spare time.. like weekends...

4. Last but not least

I am a Clanleader.. a small but fine Clan....

I am a PREMIUM Account User...

I own PREMIUM Tanks wich ain't fair

I feel like I cheated..... like I used ProMod or such a cumbersome Mod....

I WANT TO DONATE THE DAYS I WON to Clanmembers who have no Premium.... like the young guys who simply can not afford it.

Could this get done?

If not.. please.. RESET the whole COMPETITION because it was Pay2Win CHEATING...

And hell I OWN most of the TOP Tanks myself.. I could have done it all myself... but I DONT NEED THE DAYS and those who own the Tanks have Premium-Accounts like me.. they dont need the [edited]free days nor the Boosters.....

The whole competitions was flawed.... RESET IT.... It is never wrong to see that you did a misstake and HELL YEAH I won even...

I ASK YOU TO TAKE AWAY MY PRICES because even I think IT WAS NOT FAIR....

PLEASE... think about it...

Rembrandt

Commander of Phoenix

_EXODUZ_ #2 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:00 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34617 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Homer_J #3 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:14 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postrembrandt2323, on 30 November 2017 - 04:53 AM, said:

I am from central Europe... so I do speak for the "EU"..

No, you speak for yourself.  Not the whole of the EU.

rembrandt2323 #4 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:19 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27158 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

View PostHomer_J, on 30 November 2017 - 06:14 AM, said:

No, you speak for yourself.  Not the whole of the EU.

There always those who love their Patriot and think they can Play....

As I claimed... take not such a PAID Tank..... and see what you can archive... THIS is a competition...

But winning (like you) with a PAID Tank..... that is no Competition.. it's "bull****".....

Like beaten somebody who is already at the Ground.. but you will always find people who claim this would be a fair fight......

And I wont even own the won stuff myself and ask them to take it all back because it is (AND WAS NOT!) not fair. Are you so narrowminded to ignore the facts?!

You think you PLAYED good? Well.. Choose a Tiger2.. an IS3.. ...... and put your Premiums ASIDE...... THAT IS competition... not WHO paid more...

EDIT: How Many Tiger2 where on the TOP 500?! Tell me.... or.. how many "NON PREMIUMS"....... at any Tier...

How many IS3 compared to DEFENDERS....?! Tell me... 

And now tell me I speak for my OWN because a Coward like you hides behind the same PREMIUMS I do own but I claim it is UNFAIR even I could have the SAME advantage like you...

IT WAS NOT FAIR....... that was no Competition..... it was paid2win...

And the statistics proof me right.

p.p.s.

If you are a BETA Tester how come so many Bugs get not noticed? DO YOUR JOB PLEASE.... I think I speak for A LOT People..... *worldwide...*

Edited by rembrandt2323, 30 November 2017 - 06:35 AM.

Homer_J #5 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:37 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postrembrandt2323, on 30 November 2017 - 05:19 AM, said:

As I claimed... take not such a PAID Tank..... and see what you can archive... 

I did thanks.  I used A-44, AMX M4 45, WZ-111 1-4, and Challenger since that's what I was playing during the event.

Apart from one Type 59 battle and two Lowe battles.  They were the only tier 8 I played at all during the whole event so I don't see them getting me very far. :teethhappy:

how many "NON PREMIUMS"....... at any Tier...

From what I saw the US tier VII was dominated by T71DA and T29.  Chinese tier 9 had a lot of WZ-111 1-4, Brits had a shedload of Conquerors... Can't remember much else.

View Postrembrandt2323, on 30 November 2017 - 05:19 AM, said:

p.p.s.

If you are a BETA Tester 

I was a beta tester.  Beta testing ended in April 2011, thanks for noticing.

P.S. You seem to be getting rather worked up about something you had no chance of winning if someone had gifted you a Defender.

P.P.S. you could have taken the time to check what tanks I own before spewing forth your verbal diarrhoea. 

rembrandt2323 #6 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:48 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27158 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

I made my critic and explained my point of view. You dont have to angree with my point of view and this was not ment to have any kind of conversation.

I know you think I am a loony but hell even QuickyBaby critizised it recently....

Ok WHO is him... I don't know... but Wargaming does.

I wrote my critic in the Forum because I feel that opening a Ticket would waste my Time.. here at least I have the Chance that somebody who "might be involved" could read it.

And no.. you aint ment..

This topic was not ment to you.. nor directed at you as a BETA TESTER..... this Post is dedicated to Wargaming. I can be wrong.. I could be right... but it is not you who can decide. And if you would do your Job better we might face less Issues.. or? At least if you get PAID (well I pay you.. or.. as a Premium User...hm...) to find Bugs...

I could list you ~10 Bugs which where not fixed within 3 Months now...

How much is your salary......? And yes I am into computer science.... and programmed even... 

I wont piss you off but: PLEASE DO TEST STUFF MORE intensively..... if you do not: The whole Community suffers (Chat Bugs, Invite Bugs, Display Bugs, Tank-Design Bugs (like on the Chinese T10 *5A Heavy.. for months.. the Symbols are PLAIN WRONG (left/right side, you just see it if you take Symbols which aint symetric.. like the wolf-symbol.... you wont see it with the "crown" but as BETA tester you noticed this already.. right.. that non symetric symbols are partly displayed wrong on serval tanks? or that a Gunmark "flickers" partly if you zoom in.. right? You noticed all this...?! THERE PLENTY of such minor Bugs.. easy to fix... DO YOUR JOB...... PLEASE... stop POSTING, do writing REPORTS..... PLEASE....

And sorry if I got personal but hey: You are the BETA Tester.. not me...

Edited by rembrandt2323, 30 November 2017 - 06:50 AM.

_EXODUZ_ #7 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:49 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34617 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

View PostHomer_J, on 30 November 2017 - 06:39 AM, said:

I was a beta tester.  Beta testing ended in April 2011, thanks for noticing.

You still did a BAD job, Homer... WORLDWIDE

I question my respect for people like YOU from the EU region

Rembrandt is right, HE is like PICASSO

He paints the TRUTH with his patriots!

What is this?

EIDT: A LIVE dog is better than a LION!

Homer_J #8 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:54 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postrembrandt2323, on 30 November 2017 - 05:48 AM, said:

And if you would do your Job better we might face less Issues.. or? At least if you get PAID (well I pay you.. or.. as a Premium User...hm...) to find Bugs...

You don't pay me at least I don't think we have any central European customers, we are very much a UK focussed company I work for.  I do a very good job thank you, my customers have no complaints.

View Post_EXODUZ_, on 30 November 2017 - 05:49 AM, said:

You still did a BAD job, Homer... WORLDWIDE

I question my respect for people like YOU from the EU region

I didn't realise it was a job.  I thought I was playing a game, having some fun, and seeing if the servers broke.  We did give some feedback but wisely WG chose not to listen to us.

rembrandt2323 #9 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:54 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27158 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

Please stop commenting because you just wanna TROLL:

QuickyBabies Video is avaible here: I compelty angree with his critic...

OFCOURSE WE ALL DO NOT SPEAK FOR THE EU.....

https://www.youtube....kjRUkf1C0s&t=0s

Edited by rembrandt2323, 30 November 2017 - 06:54 AM.

Homer_J #10 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:55 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postrembrandt2323, on 30 November 2017 - 05:48 AM, said:

And sorry if I got personal but hey: You are the BETA Tester.. not me...

I am not a beta tester.

I was a beta tester before April 2011.

Edited by Homer_J, 30 November 2017 - 06:57 AM.

rembrandt2323 #11 Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27158 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

View PostHomer_J, on 30 November 2017 - 06:55 AM, said:

I am not a beta tester.

I was a beta tester before April 2011.

Then modify your PROFIL and stop claiming it.

And stop WHINING......

I can just judge from the facts I do have handy.. and if YOU CLAIM you are a BETA TESTER I judge you for being it...

Edited by rembrandt2323, 30 November 2017 - 06:58 AM.

Homer_J #12 Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:00 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postrembrandt2323, on 30 November 2017 - 05:58 AM, said:

Then modify your PROFIL and stop claiming it.

I'll change it as soon as you change yours from Player to Spokesman for the whole EU.

Edited by Homer_J, 30 November 2017 - 07:01 AM.

_EXODUZ_ #13 Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:02 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 34617 battles
  • [RGT] RGT

Seriously HOMER stop WHINING :D

rembrandt2323 #14 Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:02 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27158 battles
  • [PH_NX] PH_NX

View PostHomer_J, on 30 November 2017 - 07:00 AM, said:

I'll change it as soon as you change yours from Player to Spokesman for the whole EU.

Well I know as a Bankster you might have no Clue..

but hey: 

https://www.youtube....kjRUkf1C0s&t=0s

PLEASE STOP ANSWERING YOU TROLL.... THANKS....

Homer_J #15 Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:08 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27652 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View Postrembrandt2323, on 30 November 2017 - 06:02 AM, said:

Did you figure it out yet?

Those titles are not user changeable.

Back on topic.  You had nine nations and four tiers to choose from.  There aren't OP premiums in all those tiers and nations, there aren't even that many tier 7 premiums at all.

Edited by Homer_J, 30 November 2017 - 07:09 AM.

Jumping_Turtle #16 Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:09 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 60289 battles
  • [CNUT] CNUT
I kinda agree with the OP and have also said that in the Ranking Mode. If you want people to show their skill you have to even the odds as much as possible. So either open up all tanks for everyone or just exclude premium and reward tanks for such events.

the_Haba #17 Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:30 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 26329 battles

It is totally UNFAIR that all the top players did a lot of SPOTTING damage. A lot of elderly players are BLIND and cannot SEE!

Wargaming, please REMOVE all LIGHT TANKS and MEDIUMS from march of nations leaderboards.

DaddysLittlePrincess #18 Posted 30 November 2017 - 07:59 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 23981 battles

Remember that a lot of players don't keep T7/T8 tanks and a lot of players entered the ranking just by grinding credits. Even if regular T8s were equally strong as premiums, who would rebuy a tank, retrain crew and waste credits in battles, just for 3 days of premium time, when he could just play premium tank that he has in garage and earn some credits in the process.

You could just stick to T9/10 tanks. No problem with premium tanks on these tiers.

Edited by DaddysLittlePrincess, 30 November 2017 - 08:06 AM.

TankkiPoju #19 Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:01 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20014 battles

It's not just premium tanks that robbed the top spots on leaderboards.

For example, British tier 8 was filled with Caernarvon all the way.

BTW. tell your clan mates to get that tank, it's better than Defender or Patriot at the moment.

EDIT: Looking at your stats, maybe better to keep playing Defender...

Edited by TankkiPoju, 30 November 2017 - 08:19 AM.

arjun69 #20 Posted 30 November 2017 - 08:05 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 92357 battles

i agree with most of your post but have to say that

i managed to get into 4 group 1 rankings without premium tank,  premium account or premium ammo.

you just had to be strategic about which competitions to join.

even your young members could have competed in some tier 7 competitions

but i agree, many of the competitions were dominated by premiums and thus show really blatantly how pay to win this game has become.

Edited by Daxeno, 30 November 2017 - 01:34 PM.
This post has been edited by the moderation team due to use of the red color.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users