Why do I even bother...?

mm wot vk

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

komunistu33 #1 Posted 30 November 2017 - 11:15 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8098 battles

Why even bother playing when you know your top tiers are 40% players that wll manage 1 shot of damage the entire game and lose?

Why even bother playing when MM matches your FCM 50t against a VK 100.01 P? 

Why even bother when RNG messes up your fully aimed shots and the enemy TD snipes you and high rolls twice for +25% and two shots you?

Well, I'll tell you why, even though this game is inconsistent as f**k, down right enraging at times, you get those occasions, those games every 1/100 battles, those games that get your hands shaking and your heart pumping. You get those games where you're outgunned and outtiered having to play 1v5-7 and you somehow manage to win it. You get those games where your snapshots work and where the enemy miraculously missed or bounces when he shouldn't. This is why I play.

I had a monster game in the VK in +1MM, halfway in I was left alone against 5 enemies one of which was a full HP T28 HTC(+1 tier), I could feel the pressure, my heart started racing, I was shaking at that point. Most people would give up at this point, and so would I but this time I decided to try and so I did.. 

I eventually killed 3 enemies with one clutch shot then was left with 2, outspotted one of them and killed him then was left with the full HP top tier which I outsmarted and outplayed in the end. 

All in all, this i why I still play, for these 1 in 1000, hell, maybe 1 in 100 games that get me worked up, that push me over my limit. The games where most of my team if not all just went to garage afterwards thinking it was lost but it wasn't, where I miraculously managed to win against all odds! Here's the replay: http://wotreplays.eu...tu33-vk_30_02_m, it is currently the highest damage and XP game in that tank. It is not spectacular in any way, but it felt that way during that time. Thank you. 

KillingJoker #2 Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:47 AM

Second Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35040 battles
  • [-EXC-] -EXC-

i am grinding the VK, only a couple xp to unleash th mauschen

i just had a very funny game on Ensk, that completely triggered by nerves, top tier, on tier VIII-VI game, the only tier VIII was an IS-3 player that i killed without receiving any damage what so ever in return, and... when we are winning by 4 or 5 tanks difference... i look the map, and i see my entire team... notice this is not encounter, is random match

on Ensk, 15 vs 15, and my entire team... leaves the top tier, most valuable player in the team, and most powerfull tank, completely alone in the middle of the map, vs 5 or 6 tanks

becuase the enemy team, despite being outnumbered were smart, they knew how to win the game... and after i do 4k+ damage, i am compeltely surrounded... while my team

was doing absolutly nothing in the railway area... 400 meters way...

i got so mad with this, its like they completely convinced, that i would kill everything alone and for some stupid reason they dont know what supporting role means... its amazing

its vk 100 P? well he must win the game alone isnt it? 

the enemy team killed me (well done for them...) and we lost the gmae... because the ridiculous players in my team were completely useless, its like they wanted to lose

or had they didnt wanted to help me to win at all,

its like i said, i do 4k+ damage, no problem, kill eveyrhing i see in front of me, i damage a ferdinand sidescraping, he starts asking for help and makes me waste time retreating

after a seconds i am completely surrounded and no one in my team looked the map, no one was focus in destroying enemies... absolutly nothing

i wonder why this people play this game, absolutly worhtless....

the VK is overpowered in hands of competent players no doubt about it, but if your team is made of bots or noobs, you cant possibly win... 

Stat_Padder #3 Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:55 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 41076 battles

View Postkomunistu33, on 30 November 2017 - 10:15 PM, said:

Why even bother playing when you know your top tiers are 40% players that wll manage 1 shot of damage the entire game and lose?. 

Your stats show your not that much different ?

SaintMaddenus #4 Posted 01 December 2017 - 12:59 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 35434 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE
BECAUSE YOU LOVE IT

Fawltyturrets #5 Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:05 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 28701 battles

The problem is we all get those kind of players it's a TEAM game but majority of matches everyone plays single player mode. Doesn't matter what tier you are it's damn hard to retrieve any decent game from this type of game play.

And it's not trying to say it's because I'm some kind of fantastic player I'm far from it, but it's your team who create the opportunity for you to get shots off most off the time.

komunistu33 #6 Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:14 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 8098 battles

View PostStat_Padder, on 01 December 2017 - 12:55 AM, said:

You didn't read the entire thread, did you? :P

mvdt #7 Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:14 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39770 battles
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB

View PostStat_Padder, on 30 November 2017 - 11:55 PM, said:

Did you even read his post? Or just the first 3 sentences?

JocMeister #8 Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:17 AM

Captain

• Player
  • 23904 battles
  • [-MM] -MM

Had a game yesterday on Himmelsdorf (3-5-7) where our top tier Oni fired 2 shots the entire game doing 193 damage...43% 200 wn8. 19k battles.

Feelsbadman.

mvdt #9 Posted 01 December 2017 - 08:22 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 39770 battles
  • [-BOMB] -BOMB

View PostJocMeister, on 01 December 2017 - 07:17 AM, said:

Had a game yesterday on Himmelsdorf (3-5-7) where our top tier Oni fired 2 shots the entire game doing 193 damage...43% 200 wn8. 19k battles.

Feelsbadman.

That is why I never trust my team, eventhough I am playing without xvm atm.

I do agree, it is a bit silly.

Also tagged with mm, wot, vk

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users