Yesterday 25% WR, Today 26%... :(

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

TungstenHitman #1 Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:41 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19910 battles

Don't worry, I'm not lashing out or being a b-itch about it, just can't understand it am I doing something wrong? I try to play positive, have plenty of map experience and react to enemy movements. I don't have a great game every game there's always a few battles where we just f*** up and do the wrong thing or well aimed shots just don't land. Why don't players help me? Why do they turn down obvious moves? why don't they react to failing flanks? Do all flanks have to fail? I have never seen this so many consecutive times I'm certainly no unicum bit I'm not 25% win rate for two days bad either.. I mean... what the f*** more can one player do in each battle only try to keep playing positive and do the right things even if I get abandoned most times? This isn't a case of some stupid yolo noob that took on a whole flank by himself... I don't understand why this is always so bad lately.

You can insult me I don't mind, no offence taken, never did, I'm Irish and we rip each other all the time it's just our way I don't carry a grudge lol, in fact I have zero players on my blacklist I really don't care. I just left this thread to see if this is happening a lot or just for me in these two days or maybe I don't don't know how to play heavy tanks and hide from arty etc... even so... if I'm so bad does this mean always the other 14 teammates are always clueless? really? can 14 other players, often several tierX have to be totally horrendous? Even in battles when things don't go so well and nobody helps me, when I am reduced to being a 1 shot for someone I try to fall back if I can survive and be the "last gun" covering a flank from a masked position and I get raged at and reported for being a heavy tank that is not pushing a flank lol.. alone, no support and just a one shot hp left.. "all report bot T-10" wow... feels good man

This is the only good battle I had tonight, my last battle, I still play positive and when top tier, I force things as a top tier heavy on a city map should, I try to out trade and bully targets and turn the screw... but most the time I find when I need an extra gun, nobody helps me and I die... wow... two days of it... If I don't kill 5-6 tanks every battle, we lose? This is the way now?

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3971926#kharkov-tungstenhitman-t-10

Homer_J #2 Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:46 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27485 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

From how many battles?

I got a 100% win rate today.  Nothing to do with skill, I only played 3 battles.

TungstenHitman #3 Posted 02 December 2017 - 01:52 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19910 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 02 December 2017 - 12:46 AM, said:

From how many battles?

I got a 100% win rate today.  Nothing to do with skill, I only played 3 battles.

Yesterday 25 battles which is chunky enough and today 15.. for some was lucky to survive long enough to get in a 2-3 shots such was the total meltdown and uncontested flanks where I simply got swarmed regardless of strong defensive positioning.. I won't bore you with the wall of failteam screenshots in which sadly, my 3-4 shots were enough to make me a top 3 player in results.. how sad is that?

http://wotzilla.com/playerinfos/Details/tungstenhitman#player-tank-activity-gamemode

Beltalowda #4 Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:00 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 59899 battles

crap happens man, sometimes no matter what you do it's a defeat anyway. Try tooning or different tanks, some tanks are cursed and you just can't win. 

Or, get a bottle of Powers and all will be just fine.

Edited by TrewSx, 02 December 2017 - 02:00 AM.

TungstenHitman #5 Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:00 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19910 battles
Maybe I'm just a useless idiot. It's possible, after all, I'm the constant in all these battles so if a team gets me, they are unlucky and because of me, likely to lose and another player would do a better job and carry, I was never that good to carry most battles.

Homer_J #6 Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:01 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27485 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTungstenHitman, on 02 December 2017 - 12:52 AM, said:

Yesterday 25 battles which is chunky enough and today 15.. 

Well that's still within the bounds of bad luck.

As for your question of is it happening to everyone, then clearly not, for every battle you lost someone else won.

Of course the tin foil hatters will be along soon to tell you it's events, or kids staying in on the dark nights (like they ever go out in daylight), or whatever.

Beltalowda #7 Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:01 AM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 59899 battles
Losing streaks happen, my best one was like 27 battles without a win.

TungstenHitman #8 Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:06 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19910 battles

View PostTrewSx, on 02 December 2017 - 01:00 AM, said:

Ahahaha!! now you are speaking my language.. it's just a game anyway right? just that damn competitive streak in me, just 1 of 29 players, arrogant of me to think I am responsible for winning battles I win, but I don't think that, some battles you know it was all about you for the win, but only after what every player both teammates and enemy had also done up to the point it becomes who is left, and who holds their nerve, it's the total collapse teams that are starting to get on my tits tbh lol

TungstenHitman #9 Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:08 AM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19910 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 02 December 2017 - 01:01 AM, said:

Of course the tin foil hatters will be along soon to tell you it's events, or kids staying in on the dark nights (like they ever go out in daylight), or whatever.

lol nah I don't want that tinfoil hat brigade, certainly there is nothing against me on a personal level lol... it's probably my fault I suppose... **** it.. I try again tomorrow, maybe I can get 15% lol!!

Homer_J #10 Posted 02 December 2017 - 02:14 AM

Field Marshal

• Beta Tester
  • 27485 battles
  • [WJDE] WJDE

View PostTungstenHitman, on 02 December 2017 - 01:08 AM, said:

lol nah I don't want that tinfoil hat brigade, certainly there is nothing against me on a personal level lol... it's probably my fault I suppose... **** it.. I try again tomorrow, maybe I can get 15% lol!!

The only thing that's your fault for certain so far is looking at your win rate over too few battles.

Spoiler

Edited by Homer_J, 02 December 2017 - 02:15 AM.

Codename_Jelly #11 Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:05 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 16404 battles

View PostTrewSx, on 02 December 2017 - 01:00 AM, said:

crap happens man, sometimes no matter what you do it's a defeat anyway. Try tooning or different tanks, some tanks are cursed and you just can't win. 

I hear that, I remember one x5 event I was clearing tanks daily in 1-3 battles consistently then as soon as I got to one tank BAM over 10 games no wins so I just gave up.

Spurtung #12 Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:17 AM

Major General

• Player
  • 61064 battles
  • [GW-UP] GW-UP
I had a 0% WR today, but gited gud, and it went up to 50% the following battle.

stokescj #13 Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:29 AM

Private

• Player
  • 7424 battles

View PostTungstenHitman, on 02 December 2017 - 01:41 AM, said:

Don't worry, I'm not lashing out or being a b-itch about it, just can't understand it am I doing something wrong? I try to play positive, have plenty of map experience and react to enemy movements. I don't have a great game every game there's always a few battles where we just f*** up and do the wrong thing or well aimed shots just don't land. Why don't players help me? Why do they turn down obvious moves? why don't they react to failing flanks? Do all flanks have to fail? I have never seen this so many consecutive times I'm certainly no unicum bit I'm not 25% win rate for two days bad either.. I mean... what the f*** more can one player do in each battle only try to keep playing positive and do the right things even if I get abandoned most times? This isn't a case of some stupid yolo noob that took on a whole flank by himself... I don't understand why this is always so bad lately.

You can insult me I don't mind, no offence taken, never did, I'm Irish and we rip each other all the time it's just our way I don't carry a grudge lol, in fact I have zero players on my blacklist I really don't care. I just left this thread to see if this is happening a lot or just for me in these two days or maybe I don't don't know how to play heavy tanks and hide from arty etc... even so... if I'm so bad does this mean always the other 14 teammates are always clueless? really? can 14 other players, often several tierX have to be totally horrendous? Even in battles when things don't go so well and nobody helps me, when I am reduced to being a 1 shot for someone I try to fall back if I can survive and be the "last gun" covering a flank from a masked position and I get raged at and reported for being a heavy tank that is not pushing a flank lol.. alone, no support and just a one shot hp left.. "all report bot T-10" wow... feels good man

This is the only good battle I had tonight, my last battle, I still play positive and when top tier, I force things as a top tier heavy on a city map should, I try to out trade and bully targets and turn the screw... but most the time I find when I need an extra gun, nobody helps me and I die... wow... two days of it... If I don't kill 5-6 tanks every battle, we lose? This is the way now?

http://wotreplays.eu/site/3971926#kharkov-tungstenhitman-t-10

Honestly I really dont think you are doing anything wrong. The same thing has happened to me the last 4/5 days. Loss after loss. I like to push flanks, be active and such but MM has not been kind. The moment when you see 3 907 platoon on enemy side...lol. I am no Unicum that can carry really really bad teams but nor am I a bad player. 

Must be just bad luck and hopefully things will change. I will just have to stick to my Cent 7 /1 where I can actually carry really bad teams until my luck changes I think. 2850 W8 with that. Good luck friend. I hope the luck of the Irish will be with you. I am 1/4 Irish so does that count? 

Cannes76 #14 Posted 02 December 2017 - 03:39 AM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 63569 battles
  • [3V] 3V
15 and 25 battles are too low a number for much statistical analysis, streaks will happen naturally and you were just unlucky to have two bad ones in a row. All you can do is focus on your own game and try to imrove at all times. Even in those ca. 30 losses there were probably a few where you could have turned it around with stellar play.

Tank_Killer1 #15 Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:47 AM

Lieutenant

• Beta Tester
  • 61465 battles

View PostHomer_J, on 02 December 2017 - 12:46 AM, said:

From how many battles?

I got 0% win rate today. No skill involved (was playing arty for the 3k damage mission at 2am) I only played 3 battles.

Xenasys #16 Posted 02 December 2017 - 04:55 AM

Sergeant

• Player
  • 11302 battles

Last couple of days have been bad and i keep thinking can i be getting worse but there seems no logic i am a below average player but enjoy the game so i suck it up

but even when i play my only Tier 10 we are getting 15-3 15-7 Results.

Lets see what today brings lol

Merton15 #17 Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:49 AM

Staff Sergeant

• Player
  • 13815 battles
25% yesterday, 26% today? Look on the bright side, at least your w/r is heading in the right direction. You'll be up to 49% by Christmas and in positive territory by the New Year.

TankkiPoju #18 Posted 02 December 2017 - 07:57 AM

Lieutenant General

• Player
  • 20014 battles
That's great improvement! Keep it up!

k1k0sha #19 Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:58 AM

Private

• Player
  • 475 battles

Do you have XVM installed? Usually during such an "accidental" drop you can clearly see that you team level is obviously lower than that of the opposing team. You can say whether you gona loose before the battle even starts.

Played two days in a row and had win rate 40%, against usual 55. And it was obvious that I ended up in a clearly weaker team many times in a row. I bet if you have XVM installed you shall see the same

See this post:

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/649972-weekend-rng-gathering-of-data/page__st__60

Last time I encountered such "streak" I gave the game a 2-week pause. After encountering it again I guess it'll be month. WG is worried about falling online ratings?... No surprise

Edited by k1k0sha, 02 December 2017 - 12:12 PM.

TungstenHitman #20 Posted 02 December 2017 - 12:00 PM

Colonel

• Player
  • 19910 battles

View Poststokescj, on 02 December 2017 - 02:29 AM, said:

I am 1/4 Irish so does that count? 

Yup, being Irish is epidemic, there's a bit of Irish in everyone(was that a rude joke there at the end? maybe, lets go with it anyway)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users