Plans to REBUFF THE RHM. PANZERWAGEN! SERIOSLY IT IS **** NOW!

rhm pz Wagen rebuff please rhm pz wagen to bad wg calls it buff when they worst actionof wg ever

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

DerLockenkopf2000 #1 Posted 02 December 2017 - 11:38 AM

Private

• Player
  • 27580 battles
  • [SJD] SJD

It is ridiculous.

What the **** do you do wargaming?

Rhm pzwagen was always the worst tier X light. And with the last patch you buffed nearly all tier X lights. Except of the rhm pzwagen of course. You say you buffed it because the gun handling is better. This is true. But wtf????? Why the [edited]do you nerf the alpha damage? You say the rhm should be played with its dpm and accuracy, not with its alphadmg. Ok, when this should be his role i understand to nerf its alphadmg. But why the [edited]is his dpm the worst of all tier X lights then? I ask you: How can a rhm with nearly the worst dpm on tier X outplay anything? And how can you dare to call it a sniperscout, when the accuracy is worse than nearly all meds (who have by the way much better dpm and/or alpha-damage)

You seriously need to buff the rhm pzwagen.

I have some ideas:

You could higher his Viewrange to 440 again. This would give him really a role of a nice spotter and would make him special.

You could also give him an even better gun handling AND a better accuracy of 0,30 Dispersion or sth like that. In the same patch you could better his penetration to 260 ore more. Then it could really be called a sniperscout.

Or You buff his dpm and shorter his reload to 7 or even less seconds. He would not be OP. You said he should play about his dpm. So after the buff he would have some dpm to play with. He would not be OP. Seriously. Even when he had the dpm of the russian meds he would be balanced: He has less armour, is bigger, has worse tank traverse (and so he has also worse driving and outplay ability), and the better Viewrange is no big advantage. Also the russian meds are more accurat out of driving, turning the turret and out of standing, by having better penetration.

Please fix the rhm pz Wagen. Now it is truely ****.

I played it 2 times after the update. I will never play it again before it is buffed again!!!

Things like this are the reason for many players leaving wot.

What does the rest of the community think about it?

etody77 #2 Posted 08 December 2017 - 06:51 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 63696 battles
  • [PT-RO] PT-RO
Take it slow. This tank need some bufs, but, play him like sniper, or TD.

HM_Kaiser #3 Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:18 AM

Corporal

• Player
  • 26929 battles
390 alpha like the sheridan would be nice. After all, this is a 105 mm gun.

Tohtori #4 Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:02 PM

Private

• Player
  • 18330 battles
Yeah, I agree this thing needs a buff. Very hard to make it work in its current state. I'd say make it a bit smaller, more agile and preferably 1 sec shorter reload or bring back the 390 alpha. I'm getting Leopard 1 flashbacks with this thing. You are basically an XP pinata for other players. When spotted everybody stops what they are doing and opens up on you because its easy to hit due to its size and you are guaranteed a pen. It's very frustrating to play the way it is now. Wargaming, pretty please?

Drahau #5 Posted 13 January 2018 - 05:34 PM

Corporal

• Player
  • 42703 battles

Increase view range , lower DPM still, increase accuracy and penetration.

This would make a very unique tank. A sort of sniper spoter.

T100 is great at active scouting

WZ can even brawl to a point

Sheridan has good DPM

Panzerwagen does need a buff or a complete overhaul. Honestly I have no idea why they put it into the game, they could have just reuse Leopard 1 as it is in fact a light tank. Add more view range to Leo and bam it's now a good light tank. It even has the same armor (Worse than WZ132-1)

Tohtori #6 Posted 15 January 2018 - 07:47 AM

Private

• Player
  • 18330 battles

"Honestly I have no idea why they put it into the game, they could have just reuse Leopard 1 as it is in fact a light tank. Add more view range to Leo and bam it's now a good light tank."

It's hard to figure out what this thing is good for. At the moment I see it as a bad version of Leopard 1.

MR_FIAT #7 Posted 16 January 2018 - 07:24 PM

Lieutenant

• Player
  • 19921 battles
  • [_RBP_] _RBP_
needs more DPM and accuracy.

Brodie_ #8 Posted 14 March 2018 - 10:49 PM

Warrant Officer

• Player
  • 80965 battles
Yep! It is a massive ugly fatty, that is not a step up from what used to be my much loved RU 251!

I believe the RU was actually a later tank as well!

I have played all the tier X lights on the test server & my opinion was the German tier 10 light sucks the most!
It is a horrible replacement as the highest tier german light, after the 2K battles or so in the RU that I enjoyed so much!

I have not taken my RU into battle since 9.18!
I have absolutely no interest in the tier X fatty!

I did decide that the best of them is the T100lt which I have & do enjoy!
I was going to get the Sheridan as well.

But have decided to stop at the T49 now!

I personally would have preferred 9.18 did not happen!

voodoospirit #9 Posted 29 March 2018 - 10:42 PM

Major

• Player
  • 26816 battles

it s actually a good tank , it s precise, good depression a sniper light vs the T100lt wich is a close/mid range moving tank , scout oriented and but the rhm still has those germans HE , high pen.

the main drawback is that the rhm will fall on the side or on the roof as soon as it can....,like  15x more times than any other light tanks whatever the tier......u might think its natural tendancie is to fall on the side than driving.......i got used to compensate but it s a nightmare.....the 100lt is almost impossible to roof or side it.... if u have a problem with fast tank that get on the side or on the roof..consider that the RHM is wayyyyyWAYYYYWAYYYYYYY worse.....

all in all, t10 light tanks have a pain to be usefull in T10 battles, it takes one top spot that could be used by a more useful tank ( med, td, heavy) and when i play T8/T9 scouts as top tiers, i don t have that bad impression to be fored to play as a damaged dealer first...it s like there s a gap of utility between in T9 and T10 lights....and i m used whith those old MM+4/+5 to play in T10 battles.....but those light tanks had hard tim to fit in... a T10 med tank will do almost as much in 90% of the map, and will tank and deal more damages.....

Edited by voodoospirit, 29 March 2018 - 10:45 PM.

ridicol #10 Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:51 PM

Lance-corporal

• Player
  • 23698 battles
  • [DACII] DACII
worst tank i ever played, you can't play it as a td because the gun is garbage, can't spot because you are huge and have no armor, can't shoot on the move like every one of the other german lights

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users